Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Man that's literally Harold hide the pain smile
View attachment 2767869 View attachment 2767872

Jill has a nice smile only when she doesn't open her mouth, and that's really a problem with this model, I've seen this myself working with her.
Well. I clearly don't see it like that. That smile in particular is not bad at all and certainly not any worse that some others we've seen in the game. We'll have to agree that we disagree there.

Mar 9, 2019
Incoming 12k page, congratulation CT folks....
3 times more pages than any other game on this site, the only game to have breached 10 thousand likes(almost as many as the next two games combined), and a harbinger of countless inferior imitations(many left abandoned).

It really drives home just how impactful this game has been on the AVN industry. I somewhat prophesied it nearly 4 years ago and the game might not be done yet, but it still blows me away that I actually underestimated the vision. Definitely, the greatest erotic game ever produced, and I'm saying that as someone who has been playing these games since Simgirls came to Western audiences 20 years ago. Ah, to be young again.

who-wouldve-thought-not-me.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh yes, he will.:D It seems to me that CHICK MC is a much more unscrupulous and bad guy than DICK MC. CHICK MC is even somewhat similar to Tybalt. Only smarter. DICK MC is straightforward, honest, sometimes, very rarely, a little stupid. Because of what can get into trouble. But CHICK MC is not like that, he avoids trouble, but gets what he wants in the end. He is a cunning, slippery type, even possibly sneaky.
This is because the DIK MC thinks with his cock and not with his head like the CHICK MC. During the costume contest, pick Melanie and Quinn will tell the MC (whether DIK or CHICK) when judging his selection.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
This is because the DIK MC thinks with his cock and not with his head like the CHICK MC. During the costume contest, pick Melanie and Quinn will tell the MC (whether DIK or CHICK) when judging his selection.
I picked Riona and she won.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Okay, I have to agree. After all, that's what Quinn says. I'm not going to argue with Divine Quinn. Oh, I get it. In order to be a good and proper guy, just thinking with your cock is enough. Great idea. Quinn is amazing as always.
7. DnG in EP6 took only 350 renders. It's only about 11% of whole episode. Do you personally exchange such thing on some "extra" free roam event or some kind of mini party, for example?
Well said. Damn, it seems like I'm starting to like D&G. He convinced me. This guy could become a politician someday.

Last edited:

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Okay, I have to agree. After all, that's what Quinn says. I'm not going to argue with Divine Quinn. Oh, I get it. In order to be a good and proper guy, just thinking with your cock is enough. Great idea. Quinn is amazing as always.

Well said. Damn, it seems like I'm starting to like D&G. He convinced me. This guy could become a politician someday.
What Quinn says, the man listens to.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
7. DnG in EP6 took only 350 renders. It's only about 11% of whole episode. Do you personally exchange such thing on some "extra" free roam event or some kind of mini party, for example?
I can't speak for him, but I'd trade the DnG for a few extra scenes with the main girls any time, these scenes don't have to drive the main story or be sexual, just a nice interaction with a certain LI. Like guitar lesson with Sage at the HOTS backyard after the end of Hell Week, or sitting on a bench with Quinn, or something like that.
350 renders is what many devs would consider to be good performance for a month of work. And what does a DnG session add, besides the lewds with Sally and the annoying change of story setting? I could live with that if it was a plot device, to naturally bond with the nerd girls for example, but so far it looks like a waste of time.
EDIT: Okay, maybe I jumped to conclusions, I read your original post on the topic, and it's a quite interesting take on DnG as an allegory for the main story events. But I'll still fast-forward it on every playthrough :p

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes