Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Status update Episode 10

Hey, everyone!

I had a great vacation and could relax and recharge my batteries. It feels great to be back to work. As I gather, the previews were automatically posted without any issues, and I hope you've enjoyed them.

The PCs worked well during my vacation, and only one render station had a few hours of idle time before I got it back up and running.

I'm sure you're all interested in hearing how much has been rendered since the last status update, and the answer is best told in frame count. A whopping 4353 animation frames were produced during this time. For comparison, that's more than all static renders in episode 8.

When I returned to work, I had to post-process all frames and animations, which took a while but wasn't too hard. The animation queue still has 24 animations - some of which are long. So, I overdid the queue before my vacation, but that's good.

As I want to increase my overall render speed further, I will upgrade two more systems as soon as possible, but there will be some waiting time for the parts I've ordered. I'll let you know when they're up and running.

I've mostly spent Monday-Friday playing through the entire game and refreshing my memory regarding some specific stuff I'm about to work on.

I've got some flowchart work to do and a lot of work in general cut out for me. Episode 10 has been a beast to create up until now, mostly because of the heavy branching the game offers, but when I played through it yesterday, I felt lots had been done.

There is much to polish and scenes left to create, so I'll jump right on it and hope to make good progress in all areas.

The cosmetic poll for Sage ended today, and the winning option that will be featured in episode 10 was number 4.

Thanks for voting!

I hope you're having a nice summer, winter, or whatever it is where you're at. I've missed you guys.

Dr PinkCake

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Never in the world would Tybalt have preferred anything to a juicy, sweet, and gentle watermelon. But if it does happen in chapter 10, I'm gonna quit. :cautious:
Tybalt will see a post-Halloween jack-o-lantern out by the curb and think to himself, "Well, it's not exactly a watermelon but those are out of season now and it does already have a mouth cut out in it..."

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have been thinking about Maya.
I know what a surprise right lol

But anyway
She looks beautiful in that episode at the party
When she is in that dark red dress (When she talks about the mc being feminine)

But I think she is even more beautiful during that scene when she is watching tv with the mc

It's moments like that when you are just looking at a girl.
You can just tell she is beautiful both on the inside and the outside imo
Huh. How feminine are you, bro? I mean, if the most feminine woman in the game is calling you feminine.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Joshy92

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Tybalt will see a post-Halloween jack-o-lantern out by the curb and think to himself, "Well, it's not exactly a watermelon but those are out of season now and it does already have a mouth cut out in it..."
I thought he was in love with the watermelon, he got it/her a ring and everything. He would never cheat with a pumpkin.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I thought he was in love with the watermelon, he got it/her a ring and everything. He would never cheat with a pumpkin.
Did you already forgot that he constantly tried to cheat with Jill? Tybalt is just like his father. Both are engaged/married and both constantly try to cheat.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

Status update Episode 10

Hey, everyone!

I had a great vacation and could relax and recharge my batteries. It feels great to be back to work. As I gather, the previews were automatically posted without any issues, and I hope you've enjoyed them.

The PCs worked well during my vacation, and only one render station had a few hours of idle time before I got it back up and running.

I'm sure you're all interested in hearing how much has been rendered since the last status update, and the answer is best told in frame count. A whopping 4353 animation frames were produced during this time. For comparison, that's more than all static renders in episode 8.

When I returned to work, I had to post-process all frames and animations, which took a while but wasn't too hard. The animation queue still has 24 animations - some of which are long. So, I overdid the queue before my vacation, but that's good.

As I want to increase my overall render speed further, I will upgrade two more systems as soon as possible, but there will be some waiting time for the parts I've ordered. I'll let you know when they're up and running.

I've mostly spent Monday-Friday playing through the entire game and refreshing my memory regarding some specific stuff I'm about to work on.

I've got some flowchart work to do and a lot of work in general cut out for me. Episode 10 has been a beast to create up until now, mostly because of the heavy branching the game offers, but when I played through it yesterday, I felt lots had been done.

There is much to polish and scenes left to create, so I'll jump right on it and hope to make good progress in all areas.

The cosmetic poll for Sage ended today, and the winning option that will be featured in episode 10 was number 4.
I don't know..... At first, I had my money on late August or early September. Now, I don't know..... He makes it sound like this episode is coming out in October/November.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes