Dec 21, 2021
It would feel odd to change that now because of the pointsystem or some forced decision making before... if DPC will go that way, he should have given us the choice to "not favor" one over the other.
You can split your time pretty evenly between them and then no-one is upset in Episode 9. There's code that counts each lewd scene you did and determines the appropriate response. He's already providing that choice.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
i think you mean in episode 2 and 3 the lewd actions with her... but they are attached only to the affinty too. (and of course if you stayed with her) or which one do you mean? i cant recall any where the RP points mattered. And if you mean the "cum inside" her in episode 8... again, not the RP points matter here, only if you visited her in ep 7 or not.
Here are all the case When RP point mattered so far, these are not major things YET, but it is there.
BeingADIK 2023-07-17 14-08-21-36.jpg BeingADIK 2023-07-17 14-08-53-09.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-07-17 14-09-05-58.jpg
during the hang out scene, You touch Josy panties, and Kiss Maya if your RP is High enough with them
BeingADIK 2023-07-17 14-14-25-34.jpg BeingADIK 2023-07-17 14-14-44-81.jpg
And of course I can't leave out My Favorite :love::devilish:, my Trade mark screenshot:ROFLMAO:
Josy opening her legs, when you pickup maya's pencil and peek:devilish:
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 13-11-57-35.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-01-22 13-12-26-35.jpg

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Do you think Josy and Maya's relationship is doomed by default if MC isn't on their route? It would be good for DPC to make an option to help them maintain the relationship.
As a narrative component MC is the glue that ultimately can keep M&J together. When not on their path you get comments from each about how they argue about trivial things, but when in their path MC acts as a buffer and point of reason when one of them gets emotional in what might turn into an argument, which feeds the other of the pair and escalates.

M&J don't have a mature relationship, it's still all hormones and feelings and "us against them". MC in their relationship provides a common point where they acknowledge that they need to dial back the drama if they want to keep him in their individual lives. Josy still harbors her crush on MC (e.g. asking her "what if" question at the Halloween party), and Maya has these unexpected feelings for him (also sort a first crush since he's a guy) that she wants to hang on to. If they ultimately do break up whether in a relationship with MC or not they will still have those feelings for him so there is a solo path that can become available. That's probably where the relationship points come into play as a game mechanic as to whether a particular girl will be an option in the throuple breakup ("he always liked X better than me, so I won't try for him"), similar to the choice at the end of chapter 8 where you can choose one or the other girl to stay with or split off to an "others" path, or if they later approach him individually with an "I really miss you, let's get back together" scene if they weren't in the throuple.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So you will deprive yourself from seeing all potential endings? That's why we have different saves, nobody will die or nothing bad will happen to you. Treat it as watching interactive movie.
I old my MC from doing something stupid. Of course we have different saves. We would have the same if I played all the branches. I don't care if something bad would happen to my MC, it's just so I think Josy and Maya are the best LIs for the MC for more reasons than one. It's an interactive fim for me too. But my interactions are aimed at Josy and Maya.

I actually like all the girls more or less. But my ranking them like this.

1. Josy and Maya
2. Elena
3. Sally
4. Zoey
5. Lily
Believe you or not, but I paid attention to the unfulfilled task at my first playthrough, I didn't need Leon or his glance along the right line to understand what was not completed. Just reading of the words and remembering some things were enough. It's pity if you require Leon "hint" to point out what task you missed on a board.

You mentioned some time ago that some dude found the evidence of Chad & Troy relationship in red sneakers, which was in Troy's room and which Chad was weared too. Other good hint to player is if MC mock Alphas after his confrontation with Chad in cafeteria (MC need to intervene and help Sage, otherwise it lead to alternate dialogue, but it also hints to some Chad "problems"):

Code:
ch "You do know that campus security can't always be around to save your pretty little ass?"
"Mock him" if True:
$ dk(1)
$ RPjocks -= 1
mc "Do you think I have a pretty little ass? How gay are you?"
an "Hehe. That sounded pretty gay to me."
Anthony said that it sounded pretty gay to him, while Chad immediately punched him into a gut for saying such a thing. Anthony give us a hint.

Code:
jcs "Hahaha!"
mc "Hey, what the hell!?"
ch "You got a problem there, Prince Charming?"
an "Hehe. Yeah! We got a fucking Romeo or something over here."
ch "Shut up, Anthony!"
"Mock him" if True:
$ dk(1)
$ RPjocks -= 1
mc "Did I charm your panties off?"
an "Chad doesn't wear panties."
ch "..."
Anthony give us a hint again.

The above are a good examples of hints and really some valuable clues which probably would able to help with reveal of Chad-Troy gay couple in the EP1 of the game, while otherwise it's being revealed only at the end of EP7.
That with Leon is only a proof for it, so that DPC hides the hints before our eyes, that is no single case.

There is another good hint for Chad to be gay and I even discovered it. When talking on the phone Chad says so he wets his two fingers and sticks them in. Either Chad is a loser who can't get a woman wet, which is actually true, or he stuck his fingers up someone's ass. Combined with Chad saying in EP1 that he takes care of the MC's ass and also Anthony saying that so that sounds pretty gay, you could conclude that Chad is gay.

But my biggest fear is so everything is a huge feint by DPC. The full shock moment when we should learn so Chad and Troy are not gay but bi.
There're much less moments and alternate scenes with Maya in this case, but they are present. I won't find all of them now, but here are some of them. And while I searched for "feelings for Maya" moments, I also find one extra thing for Throuple and Maya, lol.

EP6 library & study scene:

mc "Thanks, Maya."
if pathMayaJosy and ep6_like_maya:
my "You're welcome."

View attachment 2777650 View attachment 2777654 View attachment 2777656

elif True:
my "You're welcome."

View attachment 2777658

Just a little moment. But it shows how Maya carefully and gently shows her sympathy and feelings. While Josy always and anyway devours MC with her eyes :giggle: So even in Throuple Maya shows her own specific signs of affection and attention.

But let's back to the "ep5_feelingsForMaya" variable.

EP6 cafeteria scene (when MC sits with J&M and Becky is comming):

my "*Whispers* Haha! Anyway... She's a popular girl."
my "*Whispers* We also met at the DIKs' party last weekend."
my "*Whispers* Guess I'm not worthy of being memorable."
if pathMayaJosy or ep5_feelingsForMaya:
$ RPmaya += 1
mc "*Whispers* You're memorable to me."

View attachment 2777692

EP6 ending scene after J&M leaved the HOTs ceremony and Patrick is going to Maya's dorm room:

my "There isn't anymore. Help me. What do I do?"
mc "We'll figure this out. We have to."
js "Let's go back to our dorm. Ok?"
my "Ok."

View attachment 2777703

elif True:

View attachment 2777707

I don't have much free time right now to search the whole game script from EP6 till EP9, but if you interested just search for ep5_feelingsForMaya var, you'll find a few more moments as well as differences in dialogues here and there.

Sometimes it gives you renders from the Throuple path (example with cafeteria & Becky scene), sometimes it's something unique, like the scene above.

Just from memory: in EP7 HOTs party you're able to text Maya if you are in Throuple or if you have feelings for her. Oherwise you can't text her.

Etc, etc.
I have something else for you.
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: Kpyna

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Good idea Acsuka!

Back with another poll.
You can participate here >

I don't want to influence your vote but please check THIS! before voting.

Thank you.

PS: I am open to any ideas on how to conduct these polls. For instance, we can make limited selections, hide the results to not influence it, etc...
Oh, another poll... :cautious:
But this time I'll be more careful:cool:
Who is the hottest HOT? Who is the hottest HOT?!:oops: What kind of question is that?
The answer is obvious - my precious, divine Quinn:love:
Knights of Quinn - En guard!
bandicam 2023-02-04 00-52-39-559.gif

Reactions: mojococo

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Well see a post above from me, what i think about those variables or "relationship" points so far... so far they didnt mean anything during the game, not one bit. You can gather and lose them, but they dont have any effect so far. Only some major decisions have an impact. And those decisions can be made regardless of relationship points, only affinity influenced them so far.

And i pay more attention to what is seen on the screen and not in the code. And i think way to many people take a look into the code and those varaibles and are making assumptions out of them. If i look back the whole game, one thing is very clear... the relationships and characters evolve. I cant see an "unablanced" throuple anymore, even if there are "relationship points" for that... what matters more are things seen on screen... at least i hope so...
J&M at the moment is the one who use RP system. It locks or unlocks some options in lewd scenes, during hang-out with them and here and there from time to time. I understand your point of view, but we are only at the middle of the game. I think all those points and concequences will play out and play its significant role closer to the end of the game.

Checking the screen is fine, but game code is the one thing, which decide to what to show or hide, what line of dialogue or scene to choice or switch to, etc. Variables in such games are very important. If you don't see them or don't notice it, it doesn't mean that they will not play it's role when author will decide to.

Maya was introvert, and still is, but she opened up many times now, and trusts the MC and Josy very much, way more than in the beginning. If it wouldnt be the case dont you think DPC would SHOW us?
I don't get here what you are talking about exactly. Maya is opened to MC, she even said that she should do that earlier. Please be more specific or quote specific parts of text, but not the whole message.

Do you really think at some point DPC will make something like this "oh wait a minute, you dont have enough relationship points gathered here, so... yeah... now everything will fall apart, even if i didnt show that on screen"
He already did in AL (his previous game). And RP system is usually used in a such way in a lot of AVNs. Otherwise it doesn't have any sense to use it and implement it in a game. Some variables as well as RP (in case with J&M at this moment) works in a way, which you may not notice sometimes. You have to have very good memory to notice and remember each little details in every renders. Check the examples in my post above as well in a huge one I gave a link to.

Just to avoid arguing for the sake of arguing thing. I will use your example between the showing something on the screen and with fucking up something signs. Fuck the Cathy in Bella's car in EP5, then try to find any signs of upcoming relationship fuck up with Bella on the "screen". You will not find anything on the "screen". Bella will just break the news to MC that she found panties in her car and MC will be dumped immediately. It's done through variables and doesn't show any signs of upcoming disaster for 2 episodes since "bad" decision made. Should I continue, or you'll find a bunch of other similar examples by yourself? Jade & Sage (and probably not only Sage) - we see the unfolding only in EP9, while decisions was made in EP3-EP4.

I cant see an "unablanced" throuple anymore, even if there are "relationship points" for that... what matters more are things seen on screen... at least i hope so...
You can't get into DPCs head - that's for sure. So the things will depend on how he planned the plot, the story itself and possible endings and permutations for each route/path/branch/etc. AL had 22 endings while being several times shorter, lesser and simpler.

Regarding balancing the throuple - I still doubt what it was exactly at the EP9 end. Was it a one time thing and kind of "fresh cut" in their relationship which became official and later we will not have a possibility to "disbalance" it by favoring one girl or another as we were able to do before. At least in a such way. Or it was a warning (probably the last one) to player that he shouldn't favour one girl and balance his future choices if he want the Throuple to survive. I think the first version is weak, because it nullifies all our previous choices and literally prohibits player from any favour choices in future. Such choices and good or bad Throuple relationship management is a priceless source for different endings, drama and content. Think about it.

DPC burned to death the one of main LIs in his previous game and forced player to make a choice who will die. Do you think he will avoid to and step aside from juicy and severe dramas for every LI path/branch in BADIK? Throuple and J&M themselves have the hugest amount of potential permutations and endings, like no one else.

It would be a huge bummer if at some point DPC decides to pay attention to those points again, regardless of what is be shown by the characters now.

If there will be friction coming up, it will be shown on the screen, and not because of some points gathered "hidden in the code" iam sure of that.
Immersion into the game and payback for previous mistakes and decisions are the things which live in silent until the right moment. What do you suppose to see? Counters or specific indicators on the screen or MCs phone app?
He will use all that stuff accumulated. Probably in a such moment, when you will expect it less. Not using it nullifies the value of game guides, where RP gain or loss takes special place, etc.

Reactions: dalli_x

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
M&J don't have a mature relationship, it's still all hormones and feelings and "us against them". MC in their relationship provides a common point where they acknowledge that they need to dial back the drama if they want to keep him in their individual lives. Josy still harbors her crush on MC (e.g. asking her "what if" question at the Halloween party), and Maya has these unexpected feelings for him (also sort a first crush since he's a guy) that she wants to hang on to. If they ultimately do break up whether in a relationship with MC or not they will still have those feelings for him so there is a solo path that can become available. That's probably where the relationship points come into play as a game mechanic as to whether a particular girl will be an option in the throuple breakup ("he always liked X better than me, so I won't try for him"), similar to the choice at the end of chapter 8 where you can choose one or the other girl to stay with or split off to an "others" path, or if they later approach him individually with an "I really miss you, let's get back together" scene if they weren't in the throuple.
I want to breakup to happen friends and throuple branch too. I played throuple route just to get a solo path.
And if you just want to play a faithful guy(can mock me don't care) without anyone but Josy/Maya feelings game is just bland.

But i think J&M relationship isn't plausible in the future heck Josy's dad doesn't know about their relationship(Josy&Maya not with MC) and if it's get out(throuple route EP9 ending) maybe we'll see the fallout.

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Hi everyone. This is my first topic in this wonderful section.

In early 2022, I stumbled upon this captivating game. Season 2 had just concluded, with Episode 8 being the latest release. Being my first experience with a visual novel, it left me with a plethora of emotions and a unique sense of fulfillment. Since discovering the game, I've actively engaged with its forums, immersing myself in discussions about the characters and the unfolding storyline. I've closely monitored the progress of upcoming episodes and everything related to the game. Throughout this journey, I've found myself contemplating two intriguing questions:

1. From its initial release in 2019 until the present day, the game has undergone a continuous evolution. The visual models have steadily improved, seemingly growing and transforming with each new episode. As the narrative deepens, we uncover fresh facets of the characters' personalities. In a way, we, as players, parallel this evolution. Especially for those who joined the game's journey between 2019 and 2020 – a period spanning more than four years! Engaging with the game and eagerly awaiting new episodes, we also undergo personal growth and change. I believe that over this time, the DPC has similarly evolved, shaping an incredible story. Some players voice concerns that certain characters have altered their behavior, no longer adhering to their previous selves. However, isn't change an inherent part of our own lives as well? The fascinating aspect is that the characters also metamorphose, much like we do, over extended periods, and this transformation will continue. What are your thoughts on this phenomenon?

2. Now, I'd love to hear your perspective on another aspect: If given the choice, what would you prefer? Would you opt to experience the entire game at once (let's say in two substantial parts, each consisting of 7-8 episodes, with a total of 15 released over 2-3 years at most)? Or do you enjoy the current gradual unfolding of the game? The game's development and episode releases may be slow, but I find it preferable. It allows both the game and its players to change and adapt together. This gradual approach ensures a sustained and delightful experience. After all, it has already been four years (for those who began playing in 2019). Had everything been released at once, it might have faded into obscurity within a year. The joy of discovering the stories would have passed, as the entire narrative would have been laid bare. However, now, players cherish fond memories of past episodes while eagerly anticipating what lies ahead. It might be a slow process, but it keeps the game alive. If everything had been published in 2020, the game would have become a fleeting memory for us.

I'd like to clarify that my focus is solely on the experience of playing the game, excluding factors related to the game's development by DPC and any economic considerations. Let's delve into the sheer delight of immersing ourselves in this incredible journey!

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
2. Now, I'd love to hear your perspective on another aspect: If given the choice, what would you prefer? Would you opt to experience the entire game at once (let's say in two substantial parts, each consisting of 7-8 episodes, with a total of 15 released over 2-3 years at most)? Or do you enjoy the current gradual unfolding of the game? The game's development and episode releases may be slow, but I find it preferable. It allows both the game and its players to change and adapt together. This gradual approach ensures a sustained and delightful experience. After all, it has already been four years (for those who began playing in 2019). Had everything been released at once, it might have faded into obscurity within a year. The joy of discovering the stories would have passed, as the entire narrative would have been laid bare. However, now, players cherish fond memories of past episodes while eagerly anticipating what lies ahead. It might be a slow process, but it keeps the game alive. If everything had been published in 2020, the game would have become a fleeting memory for us.
I would like to play finished/entire game, i don't like waiting on stuff. But i understand developing this game is a hassle that's why its ok to wait.

But what would i prefer over this episode per 9 months is just make the game like 24 shorter episodes or more just pump episodes per 3-4 months so that we would have more content and all.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I old my MC from doing something stupid. Of course we have different saves. We would have the same if I played all the branches. I don't care if something bad would happen to my MC, it's just so I think Josy and Maya are the best LIs for the MC for more reasons than one. It's an interactive fim for me too. But my interactions are aimed at Josy and Maya.

I actually like all the girls more or less. But my ranking them like this.

1. Josy and Maya
2. Elena
3. Sally
4. Zoey
5. Lily
My point was that you miss the content and valuable/exciting parts of story made by DPC by not playing other branches. You like to find clues and search for different hints, so since Season 3 you limit yourself even more than before. It's very adorable to explore game and plot from different sides and points of view. This helps to construct a whole picture, to find as many puzzle pieces as possible. You don't have to like or "love" a particular characters and girls. When you watch movie or read a book, I suppose you don't turn off the TV or swap the book pages because you don't like some character or not interested in him.

There is another good hint for Chad to be gay and I even discovered it. When talking on the phone Chad says so he wets his two fingers and sticks them in. Either Chad is a loser who can't get a woman wet, which is actually true, or he stuck his fingers up someone's ass. Combined with Chad saying in EP1 that he takes care of the MC's ass and also Anthony saying that so that sounds pretty gay, you could conclude that Chad is gay.
Such theorization is good when you already know what's happened and the truth. What about woman ass?
Anyway it's only a hints. There were no any 100% evidences. So you'd have to stick to such version from the beginning until truth unfolds later to "win" this contest of conclusions. Otherwise it becomes a waving fists after the fight.

But my biggest fear is so everything is a huge feint by DPC. The full shock moment when we should learn so Chad and Troy are not gay but bi.
I think it's not plausible. We seen Chad with Sage years ago. And his "steroids" and "dick" problems probably lasts from the beginning. He lied to her and used her as beard from the beginning. To create a fake facade of a tough guy jock who has the coolest girl in college. And we have to learn why Troy was kicked out from Alphas. It's not the gay thing, since Alphas know that Chad is still in contact with Troy. Otherwise he would lost all respect and authority among them.

Thanks, but I posted it twice before.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
Good idea Acsuka!

Back with another poll.
You can participate here >

I don't want to influence your vote but please check THIS! before voting.

Thank you.

PS: I am open to any ideas on how to conduct these polls. For instance, we can make limited selections, hide the results to not influence it, etc...
Even with my “subtle” attempt to increase votes for Rio, it seems she and Lily are tied with nine votes. Next time I have to think of something more creative and sneaky.

Oh, another poll... :cautious:
But this time I'll be more careful:cool:
Who is the hottest HOT? Who is the hottest HOT?!:oops: What kind of question is that?
The answer is obvious - my precious, divine Quinn:love:
Knights of Quinn - En guard!
View attachment 2778034
Actually, this time I tweaked with poll options so that you can change your vote later. Just for you.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi everyone. This is my first topic in this wonderful section.

In early 2022, I stumbled upon this captivating game. Season 2 had just concluded, with Episode 8 being the latest release. Being my first experience with a visual novel, it left me with a plethora of emotions and a unique sense of fulfillment. Since discovering the game, I've actively engaged with its forums, immersing myself in discussions about the characters and the unfolding storyline. I've closely monitored the progress of upcoming episodes and everything related to the game. Throughout this journey, I've found myself contemplating two intriguing questions:

1. From its initial release in 2019 until the present day, the game has undergone a continuous evolution. The visual models have steadily improved, seemingly growing and transforming with each new episode. As the narrative deepens, we uncover fresh facets of the characters' personalities. In a way, we, as players, parallel this evolution. Especially for those who joined the game's journey between 2019 and 2020 – a period spanning more than four years! Engaging with the game and eagerly awaiting new episodes, we also undergo personal growth and change. I believe that over this time, the DPC has similarly evolved, shaping an incredible story. Some players voice concerns that certain characters have altered their behavior, no longer adhering to their previous selves. However, isn't change an inherent part of our own lives as well? The fascinating aspect is that the characters also metamorphose, much like we do, over extended periods, and this transformation will continue. What are your thoughts on this phenomenon?

I'd like to clarify that my focus is solely on the experience of playing the game, excluding factors related to the game's development by DPC and any economic considerations. Let's delve into the sheer delight of immersing ourselves in this incredible journey!
Playing the completely finished game would destroy the interest in the game itself, because then the replay value would not be given. Due to the waiting time between the release of the EPs, many play through all branches.

But the problem is the waiting time. 6-8 months is still okay, but it should not become more, because the players turn to other games in the meantime, whereby with a longer waiting period the interest in BaDIK can be lost, because the players turn their interest to other games. But a wait of 1 to 2 months would be too short because the progression of the story is too small.

On the whole, I think so DPC has found a good balance.

Reactions: Valarcho and Kpyna

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hi there...

Well, of course it would be nice to have the game completed at this point. But it will take at least another 5 or 6 years or even more. Hopefully it will not get abandoned like so many others or rushed in the end cause DEVs lost interest.

In this case of being a dik i think it works very good that its released in episodes with some time between them. But i say this loud and clear, iam not pleased with the time between them like it is now... 5-6 months betweens episodes would be fine, 9-10 or even more not so much. Yeah DPC produces more content and renders then anybody else, and even in the best quality around here too, (at least top 5) Buuuut at some point it just takes too long and the animations and such are not really worth the additional development time. The game evolved, but i would say the quality of episode 6 or 7 would be more than fine if it would take the same development time... like 5 or 6 months. But ep 9 took 9 months, and it wasnt worth the longer wait.

That said, for the "feelings" to play the game... the pause between the episodes is a good thing. You have so many different branches in that game, even after playing more than 15 playthroughs there are still some combinations i didnt try and sometimes i see something new i didnt saw before. That is just awesome. And in most episodes is happening a lot, some things even with a heavy impact. And to make those "nasty" cliffhangers work, there has to be a "pause" between the episodes, since they dont work if you can continue til the end.

Its always a little different to play another playthrough and you know after an episode that the game goes on, but the latest episode always has a little bit a "special" feeling to it, even if you played it a lot. Cause in my mind there are running many scenarios through it what can happen in the next one... If i could play the whole game at once, there wouldnt be the time to process those scenarios or make my mind wonder. So yeah, its a good thing that there is waiting time between the episodes, but 9 months or more per episode is too long. Especially if i think about WHY it takes so long now... cause of the unnecessary things DPC is adding a lot lately... Well it is what it is.

But yeah, over all, if the game would be released complete, it wouldnt have worked for me like it does now. And i think it wouldnt have sticked with me that long.

And to be fair... compared to a real good book, or maybe one of the best storytelling triple AAA games out there, being a dik doesnt stand a chance. But you get those as a complete experience, and i play those at "once" or read a book at "once" and after a while, yep things fade out...

For being a dik, at least every third months i make another playthrough from scratch, just to refresh my mind on things and experience everything again, and if a new episode comes out, i always started from the beginning again, not with the new episode for the first playthrough. it feels better this way.

There are other AVNs around here where i give up to wait on updates and will wait until they are complete. Most of the AVNs here doesnt "Work" like being a dik does. Maybe because there arent that many interesting characters or storybranches, i dont know. But in that regard being a dik feels unique, and the pause between the episodes is another reason for it i would say...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Here are all the case When RP point mattered so far, these are not major things YET, but it is there.
View attachment 2777808 View attachment 2777810
View attachment 2777812
during the hang out scene, You touch Josy panties, and Kiss Maya if your RP is High enough with them
View attachment 2777835 View attachment 2777837
And of course I can't leave out My Favorite :love::devilish:, my Trade mark screenshot:ROFLMAO:
Josy opening her legs, when you pickup maya's pencil and peek:devilish:
View attachment 2777860
View attachment 2777876
Got out of reactions, but (y).

Seriously, man. It is so annoying getting out of reactions. I hate having to think twice before spending one reaction to a post. Does anybody understand the reaction limit thing?

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well, it's kind of cute... in a sense.:rolleyes: It's like in "The Witcher" from Netflix.:LOL::ROFLMAO: Called a Body Positivity.
Or Aloy in Horizon 2.
So you will deprive yourself from seeing all potential endings? That's why we have different saves, nobody will die or nothing bad will happen to you. Treat it as watching interactive movie.

Believe you or not, but I paid attention to the unfulfilled task at my first playthrough, I didn't need Leon or his glance along the right line to understand what was not completed. Just reading of the words and remembering some things were enough. It's pity if you require Leon "hint" to point out what task you missed on a board.

You mentioned some time ago that some dude found the evidence of Chad & Troy relationship in red sneakers, which was in Troy's room and which Chad was weared too. Other good hint to player is if MC mock Alphas after his confrontation with Chad in cafeteria (MC need to intervene and help Sage, otherwise it lead to alternate dialogue, but it also hints to some Chad "problems"):

Code:
ch "You do know that campus security can't always be around to save your pretty little ass?"
"Mock him" if True:
$ dk(1)
$ RPjocks -= 1
mc "Do you think I have a pretty little ass? How gay are you?"
an "Hehe. That sounded pretty gay to me."
Anthony said that it sounded pretty gay to him, while Chad immediately punched him into a gut for saying such a thing. Anthony give us a hint.

Code:
jcs "Hahaha!"
mc "Hey, what the hell!?"
ch "You got a problem there, Prince Charming?"
an "Hehe. Yeah! We got a fucking Romeo or something over here."
ch "Shut up, Anthony!"
"Mock him" if True:
$ dk(1)
$ RPjocks -= 1
mc "Did I charm your panties off?"
an "Chad doesn't wear panties."
ch "..."
Anthony give us a hint again.

The above are a good examples of hints and really some valuable clues which probably would able to help with reveal of Chad-Troy gay couple in the EP1 of the game, while otherwise it's being revealed only at the end of EP7.

There're much less moments and alternate scenes with Maya in this case, but they are present. I won't find all of them now, but here are some of them. And while I searched for "feelings for Maya" moments, I also find one extra thing for Throuple and Maya, lol.

EP6 library & study scene:

mc "Thanks, Maya."
if pathMayaJosy and ep6_like_maya:
my "You're welcome."

View attachment 2777650 View attachment 2777654 View attachment 2777656

elif True:
my "You're welcome."

View attachment 2777658

Just a little moment. But it shows how Maya carefully and gently shows her sympathy and feelings. While Josy always and anyway devours MC with her eyes :giggle: So even in Throuple Maya shows her own specific signs of affection and attention.

But let's back to the "ep5_feelingsForMaya" variable.

EP6 cafeteria scene (when MC sits with J&M and Becky is comming):

my "*Whispers* Haha! Anyway... She's a popular girl."
my "*Whispers* We also met at the DIKs' party last weekend."
my "*Whispers* Guess I'm not worthy of being memorable."
$ RPmaya += 1
mc "*Whispers* You're memorable to me."

View attachment 2777692

EP6 ending scene after J&M leaved the HOTs ceremony and Patrick is going to Maya's dorm room:

my "There isn't anymore. Help me. What do I do?"
mc "We'll figure this out. We have to."
js "Let's go back to our dorm. Ok?"
my "Ok."

View attachment 2777703

elif True:

View attachment 2777707

I don't have much free time right now to search the whole game script from EP6 till EP9, but if you interested just search for ep5_feelingsForMaya var, you'll find a few more moments as well as differences in dialogues here and there.

Sometimes it gives you renders from the Throuple path (example with cafeteria & Becky scene), sometimes it's something unique, like the scene above.

Just from memory: in EP7 HOTs party you're able to text Maya if you are in Throuple or if you have feelings for her. Oherwise you can't text her.

Etc, etc.
It is clear that from Maya these feelings are not mutual, at this moment for sure.
If everything is obvious with Josy, then Maya seems to have cooled off towards MC and perceives him as a friend. I don't even know how DPC intends to build Maya's solo outside of the group.

Fuck Jade. Too bad BaD is a VN game and not a hack and slash one. I'll definitely chop her head first.
Too cruel man, you're even scaring me. :ROFLMAO:
It will be punishment enough for her when she finds out that her husband is involved in prostitution shadow ring.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I think you pay way too much attention to "points", you should pay more attention to whats happening during the scenes. In episode 1-7 if you favor one over the other (which you always have to do in someway) the other girls gets a little dissapointed. This ends with episode 8 and clearly is gone in episode 9. In the throuple all are happy now... no matter what the MC decides. And as far as i can see, you dont lose any points for either maya or josy (not gaining some, doesnt mean you lose them), excpet at some decisions you lose points for both of them, but again... dont pay too much attention to just the "points". To say it frankly... the relationship points in being a dik meant shit so far. I cant recall a single relationship where those points influence anything at all. All that matters are the affinity of the MC at the point for some crucial decisions and the main decisions for those relationships... For Josy and Maya there are only 3 (fuck either Josy or get lewd with MAya in episode 3, try something more with them in ep 4, and last choose them at the end of ep 8) decisions in the game you have to make to get together with them, all the other decisions doesnt matter if you are staying chick.

And regardless of your "relationship points" you will get together and stay together with them if you want to in ep 4 and 8 in the end. Heck... you can even have minus points for one of them (its pretty easy to get into minus territory for one of them) and still be together happy in episode 8 and 9. Thats how much those points mean in the game so far... nothing. And i dont think that this will change. Would feel odd too... during epiosde 9 and episode 8 the three of them are clearly on a happy path together. They are so fucking comfortable with each other now that its not even a problem if the MC fucked more than 10 girls along the road or that Josy made out with Sage in front of Maya and so on... But you think at some point it will goes like this:

"omg i dont have enough points with the MC, lets ditch him" this might be the case in many other AVN around here, where everything depends only on some stupid point system. Luckily being a dik is not that heavily depended on "points" in that regard (especially relationship points). And with episode 9 even the chick/dik points are pretty much gone even if you still get them, cause you will have a permanent affinity there anyways, so those doesnt matter anymore. So much for the "pointsystem" in this game. Its pretty much.... pointless now. And i like that... It should matter more what happened and how the characters and relationships "evolve" during the time beeing instead of some ridiculous pointsystem. Those pointsystem are a curse among AVNs around here anyway... and i think DPC sees it just like that, otherwise you could "see" those relationship anywhere in the game, but you cant... they are hidden, and that has a reason. Cause they are not that important.

I for one will pay more attention to the reaction and actions of the characters, and as i can see it, there is no friction anymore between the three of them if you are in the throuple, so yeah, i dont think the throuple will break soon, maybe near the end of the whole game, yeah... but we have to go another 7 episodes until then, and in the next 4 or 5 episodes i dont see why the throuple should be breaking up if i see how close they were in episode 8 and now even closer in episode 9. They might only get "forced" to from others... or something like that. We will see.

To me its a clear "development" of the relationship here during the game... at the beginning there were still unsecurities, even jealousy. And those faded more and more and are gone now. Why should they come back? Cause of a stupid pointsystem? Nah, i would be disapointed very much if those stupid points would rip apart what is to be seen on the screen. If DPC wanted that, he would show it too... like jelousy and such between them, but there is none.

Of course, the comeback of zoey will pretty much stir up every single relationship (if you let that happen) but again... not because of "points" only because of "actions" And there is a huge difference between those.
You offer and advice to look at the screen, but not in game code, but seems you haven't discovered and saw a lot of signs of this points importance.

You can look at it from the other angle and use a different approach. Check the moments when you gain or loss the RP with J&M and other girls. Mostly it belongs to MC behaviour, attitude, his words and actions. Game is not a real life, but to simplify some things and as a simple tool to accumulate an "authority" or "affection" RP works perfectly. IRL if you mock you potential girlfriend, be rude with her or doesn't show some respect or interest in her, etc etc this probably won't end immidietely in a good or bad way (but it depends on what you did of course) but it will probably lead to strong relationship with potential marriage, etc or on the contrary your relationship will be toxic/flimsy and would probably end up with break up sooner or later. Treat RP in the same way. As an invisible counter of positive attitude and girl affection to MC.

More examples. Scene below depend on variables and based on your previous choices. If you think it doesn't matter at all and any don't have sense then you're probably wrong.

ep8_mjdik1.jpg ep8_mjdik1b.jpg

Latest RP check. You have to collect solid 60 RP in summ for both J&M to unlock it (left 60+ RP, right 59 or less):

60+ RP ep8_mjdik47b.jpg

DPC pays a lot of attention to every little details and choices previously made. You asked to watch on screen, not on variables and RP, but it's all interconnected.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes