Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You don't have to cry. Josy and Maya are the true goddesses. And why?

Who wins elections? Only completely idiotic politicians, who are often also criminals. Most of them are also ugly.

Goddesses, on the other hand, don't have to be elected because they are believed.:sneaky:(y)
Pretty awkward because Josy is in the best girl nomination right now on the AVN Lovers subreddit:

3434.PNG

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I think she's very loyal to people she cares about, until you give her a reason not to be, like with Rio when she starts smoking the supply. It's probably very hard for her to trust someone and so she's probably the type that's always waiting for the excuse to cut people out of her life.

Such as?! Divine ass. :cautious:
To be honest, I like her tits, too. I've always been a fan of smaller.

I wouldn't even go that far. She was groomed to keep people at a distance. Acting averse to PDA and intimacy is just part of that.
Yeah, but I think deep down she wants what other people show off as having, and as a result of her life to that point, probably feels like she doesn't deserve to be happy in that way. Like when she falls asleep on the MC when you pass out in her bed. She had all the privacy in the world, with no one watching, and she snuggles up on him. I think that's the "real" Quinn. I hope we get a chance to bring that out of her in subsequent episodes.

Camilla's ass is certainly good. I agree. But, the ass can not be considered separately from everything else. I'll be honest, in my opinion Camilla looks a little older than her age. I'm not saying she's an old woman. She just looks older. There is nothing special about her, that zest that would set her apart from the rest. Except that dark skin. But this is not the feature that awakens a passionate attraction in a man.
I would like Camilla a lot more if not for that tattoo. I'm not a fan of it, personally. That's really the only complaint I have with her.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
episode 9 keeps crashing
Because chances are you're using mods, you broke your game.
your easiest fix is to remove mod and use one of these

Or I believe you can use Sancho's mod and select a "save fixer" I believe Sancho called it. I'm afraid I can't help anymore than that, because I've never broken my game by using a mod for it. Sorry.

Reactions: KaiserST

JuggsJudy1221

Apr 26, 2023
Because chances are you're using mods, you broke your game.
your easiest fix is to remove mod and use one of these

Or I believe you can use Sancho's mod and select a "save fixer" I believe Sancho called it. I'm afraid I can't help anymore than that, because I've never broken my game by using a mod for it. Sorry.
Im not using mods I haven't added anything to the game files

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
well in that case, at what point does the game crash?
and can you also give a little context as well? Like what are you running the game on? Windows? Mac? Linux? Commodore64? Android or Iphone?
I bet I know which point it's crashing. it's the point where Jacob and Tommy are talking about the party at the beginning most likely

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I bet I know which point it's crashing. it's the point where Jacob and Tommy are talking about the party at the beginning most likely
Generally speaking when it crashes there is typically due to corrupted or modified variables. Usually caused by a mod.
If he's not using mods, then chances are it's system related and can crash at any point where resources are called for.

Like for example. Low RAM available, or bad graphical settings. Or just stuck on a seriously outdated CPU like a 2001 Intel Celleron with only 256KB of L1+L2. Etc.. If no mods are in use to mess with the ingame variables, it can be a multitude of things.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Generally speaking when it crashes there is typically due to corrupted or modified variables. Usually caused by a mod.
If he's not using mods, then chances are it's system related and can crash at any point where resources are called for.

Like for example. Low RAM available, or bad graphical settings. Or just stuck on a seriously outdated CPU like a 2001 Intel Celleron with only 256KB of L1+L2. Etc.. If no mods are in use to mess with the ingame variables, it can be a multitude of things.
not true. I did a completely unmodded run just to see if it was due to the mod and after transferring my save over to start episode 9, it crashed on me. my laptop is only 3 yrs old and I know my drivers are up to date. my cpu isn't the best but it's not bad

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
not true. I did a completely unmodded run just to see if it was due to the mod and after transferring my save over to start episode 9, it crashed on me. my laptop is only 3 yrs old and I know my drivers are up to date. my cpu isn't the best but it's not bad
were you using mods before hand?

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
no. I had 1 file from before that I had used the mod on and thought it was the mod so I deleted the game, reinstalled it, and did a clean unmodded run only to get the same problem when launching ep 9 again
From what I understand, if you have used a mod in the previous game folder, from what I understand you also have to delete persistent save files as well, not just the game folder. Modders have mentioned this before.
I'm not saying I know all the technicalities on this, But as I pointed out earlier, it can be a multitude of variables that can cause a game to crash.

When I said: (Note the green bit)

This could simply be directory permissions. MACs and Linux systems can have issues applying correct folder and file permissions when unzipping archives built on a windows machine. It's not necessarily limited to system resources.

And in your case if you were in fact using a mod before running a clean playthrough, did you also remember to wipe persistent saves as well as directory saves?

So yes what I said can be true.
But until JuggsJudy1221 can fill in a few contextual blanks, like the basic questions I asked, it's late and I'm going to bed.

I'm sure someone who's more of an night howl than I am can help him.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
MACs and Linux systems can have issues applying correct folder and file permissions when unzipping archives built on a windows machine.
I don't know about Mac, but I've never had any issues with Linux doing that. Not saying it can't happen, I've just never experienced that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes