KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this one. Quinn has the ass.
OK, but... Why are you afraid? :unsure:
Unless I'm mistaken, I always thought the money missing was due to this moment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only people who knows that this happened, is Quinn & the thief himself (obviously) and Rio. I don't recall Quinn telling anyone else of this. And I always assumed this was why she was in a money deficit situation.

And Quinn tells Tommy some BS lie and lands it on Rio.

Or did I miss something?
Dude, you're cruel. You're hurting me with this pic. It is impossible to look at it without pain.
should-have-been-me-crying (1).gif

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Now you're calling me a donkey. Next time remind me to not mention dick size.
That depends,
are you comparing your dick size to a donkey's?

Often I forget that subtle references like that aren't always understood by everyone here due to language barriers.
Because most guys when referring to their dicks wouldn't mind being compared to a "jackass".
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I don't know if you meant receiving end or giving end of anal fucking but, I would never say no to good old pegging if it involves Riona and Quinn.

I'm afraid I have to agree with you on this one. Quinn has the ass.

Quinn, no question. For some reason, if you happen to be in a situation with Quinn where sex is involved, you will be the one who gets fucked (with a strap). :ROFLMAO:
i will not kink shame you, but i just cant get on board with pegging (even if it is quinn pushing). however, fuckface might be into it. if you replay the sage quinn 3some, when quinn informs fuckface that shes holding a strapon, his reaction is very suspect. the next pic shows what most of us consider to be an attempt to flee, but could very easily be viewed as him "assuming the position"

Reactions: Chutoro

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
i will not kink shame you, but i just cant get on board with pegging (even if it is quinn pushing). however, fuckface might be into it. if you replay the sage quinn 3some, when quinn informs fuckface that shes holding a strapon, his reaction is very suspect. the next pic shows what most of us consider to be an attempt to flee, but could very easily be viewed as him "assuming the position"
I'm gona go out on a limb here and scream "HE'S GOING TO FLEEEEE!!".
Well at least he better. Or DPC's new fan base will be a few patrons of the "Blue Oyster Bar".

Lert's see who gets that Police Academy reference.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7thOmen and chuck69

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I had the exact thoughts in that scene. I felt MC was very enthusiastic about the strapon idea. :ROFLMAO:
Not gonna lie, I hoped always-dominant-fuckface would get fucked in the ass right there (preferably, by Riona. Quinn is fine too though) but I knew it wouldn't happen. At least, I was satisfied with seeing fuckface helpless for a change.

Reactions: Ragney

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Unless I'm mistaken, I always thought the money missing was due to this moment

Only people who knows that this happened, is Quinn & the thief himself (obviously) and Rio. I don't recall Quinn telling anyone else of this. And I always assumed this was why she was in a money deficit situation.

And Quinn tells Tommy some BS lie and lands it on Rio.

Or did I miss something?
As far as I know, their money problems started even before than the mugging episode where Quinn got punched in the nose. If you recall it, in episode 3, in the infamous scene where Quinn slaps Riona, Quinn already acknowledges that there is money missing. That's when she and Rio start arguing. It scalates and eventually Quinn slaps Rio. Then, if Fuckface is a regular of the "restaurant", it's when Rio names him with the implicit idea of offering some kind of (sexual) special service to our boy.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
As far as I know, their money problems started even before than the mugging episode where Quinn got punched in the nose. If you recall it, in episode 3, in the infamous scene where Quinn slaps Riona, Quinn already ackknowledges that there is money missing. That's when she and Rio start arguing. It scalates and eventually Quinn slaps Rio. Then, if Fuckface is a regular of the "restaurant" is when Rio names him with the implicit idea of offering some kind of (sexual) special service to our boy.
Riiiiight!
Shit, I completely forgot about that scene.

Reactions: Jumbi

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
That depends,
are you comparing your dick size to a donkey's?

Often I forget that subtle references like that aren't always understood by everyone here due to language barriers.
Because most guys when referring to their dicks wouldn't mind being compared to a "jackass".
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That's because they packin a micro and want others to think they have have an Alpha D. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Is there any easter egg while achieving lvl 8008 in Triple Tile game? Elena was talking about it that she managed to get to that level. But honestly i have no balls or time to beat her score

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Easy. Imagine yourself in MC shoes.
Your best and only friend leaves you. Starts to text you less and less frequent. You see how your friend happy and he have new friends somewhere out there, far away. Even if MC felt something he considered that she find there a boyfriend as well.

Think about how it would turn, if Zoey wouldn't listen to Bret's advice to "ghost" her friend. And they would continue to communicate the same way as at the very beginning after her departure. First of all, the source of the drama here is that she stopped writing and calling him.

Zoey's feelings are in their infancy, just like MC's. She realized that she did not like all that surfing and she leaved in vain. That she was homesick. And only after that - misses MC.

I suppose, when you really miss somebody and more important, felt something - you will probably mention it first. She said she missed him in last turn. Then she said she want to hang-out like it was before. And she hoped that he still considered her his friend, or would be able to consider her one again.

Regarding Emma and her phone... It's optional and it could be treated as desire for revenge. It changes nothing. If she calm Emma, she delete photos and post herself, otherwise Zoey do it herself. It mostly about building the character and her personality. Chick or DIK one.

MC mentions and even blames Zoey for not letting him express his feelings and they never talked about it. She was so strong, independent, rebellious and wanted him to match her too.

Despite the fact that they started fucking, it was more of a mutual interest, as it happens at their age (well, hell, actually in recent decades it usually happens much earlier, but nevertheless). For them, it was mostly a fun pastime, like hanging out, etc. It was not a manifestation of any feelings, but only a fun adventure. We know how a DPC can convey the right mood or make a message with just a couple of renders. Well, fucking for them was just "fun" and a kind of forbidden fruit, we see that the idea to do it from time to time comes to them spontaneously. Like, let's have a beer? No? When can we fuck instead? parents are away for the weekend.

Probably both felt something, and it is quite possible that sex intensified some thoughts or feelings in both of them.

But then again, they didn't talk about their feelings and didn't even act like a couple. They was friends with benefits. Look at the development of the relationship with Sage, but it's more like the opposite is happening there. At first they are just fucking buddies, then they become good friends, and only then decide to try something more.

DPC even showed us a scene with a spontaneous kiss, and the MC's reaction to it. Like, "What are you doing?" Scene in train station shows us that they probably never even hugged. So, it's like, you can think anything in your head, you can feel anything with your heart, but if you don't tell a girl about it, it will stay with you. You'll never know if these feelings are mutual, if your views coincide or if it's just an innocent infatuation.

View attachment 2784237 View attachment 2784238

View attachment 2784239 View attachment 2784240 View attachment 2784241

View attachment 2784255 View attachment 2784257

They parted as friends, they never discussed their feelings and did not behave like a couple.

We know that MC had a difficult childhood, his mother died in childbirth, he grew up in a single-parent family, his father was relatively poor, and his mother's family did not help them in any way. He was bullied at school because of his poverty and "inferiority." He was the object of bullying by his peers, and, obviously, for these reasons, he did not mess with classmates girls (and other, out of school ones, too) and could not even think about it.

Zoey was like him in most ways. Also an outcast, also an incomplete family, but at least she had a stepfather and a decent income in the family.

First of all, they were best friends, and this is emphasized several times in the game. And I believe that she was the only friend of MC, namely a friend and not a buddy or acquaintance. MC never mentions any other friends in the whole game. When he talks to Josy about college, he says "everyone I know has already accepted" - not friends, not acquaintances, but just "Everyone I know". We never met and probably won't met with that "everyone" which MC mentioned. Because they are nobody.

This is why we have that choice between Derek and Zoey "best friend".

Game begins with scene where MC dreams about Josy and how he would talk with her. Then he asks his father for advice, probably first time in his life. And since we saw it and DPC made it this way, probably he never talked and didn't asked his dad about Zoey in that sense and point. It also means a lot.

I don't want to say that he doesn't or can't have feelings for Zoey, but, according to the game logic, we need to reject all LI and stay alone for a while. And that's when we have a chance to try to go back and press "play" button and explore their feelings. In AL, we had Ana. We had to reject the girls who, according to the plot, liked MC and for whom he began to have feelings, cheat on them to back to his ex. This is an alternate ending and Ana is SG. It's the same here, I have nothing against Zoey, it's a great and touching story that most likely leads to an alternative ending. But we need to literally reject all MGs, although we have seen and know that the MC had real feelings and affection for them and that by the 8th episode these feelings are finally formed. I.e. in some way we have to go against the canon.
Kpyna I am really sorry for your loss. In life you only have 1-2 real friends and when you lose them it feels like losing a family member. It just hurts.

I think so that Zoey and the MC have deficits in terms of their personality development. Both are considered outcasts, so don't have much contact with teenagers of the same age.

Zoey has a deficit, so it is not easy for her to talk about feelings. Where does that come from? Floyd and Alison mostly just nag Zoey and rarely respond to her requests. Zoey's birthday shows us this. The only one who made time for Zoey was her grandma, which explains the close bond with her.

The deficit of the MC is that he sometimes can't interpret female signals. This is shown several times in the game. Neil did his best for the MC and he is also a very emotional person, but he is a man and not a woman. He could not replace the MC's mother.

That is how the friendship plus of Zoey and the MC came about. Talking about or showing feelings is uncomfortable for Zoey and the MC does not understand female signals.

So this did not form a romantic relationship, but a friendship-plus. But I think to myself so Zoey had a crush on her MC. She just couldn't bring up her feelings properly and when she showed the MC feelings, the MC couldn't interpret those signals properly.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My god did monkeys vote in that pole geez.
That's it guys I don't believe in voting anymore.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go cry.
Because my angel didn't win
You don't have to cry. Josy and Maya are the true goddesses. And why?

Who wins elections? Only completely idiotic politicians, who are often also criminals. Most of them are also ugly.

Goddesses, on the other hand, don't have to be elected because they are believed.:sneaky:(y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes