GGGRRRE

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone see Tommy preventing Josy joining the HOTS or will he not care? :unsure:

If Quinn gets Lilly on the menu soon, what do you lot predict will be her specialty? :unsure:

Does Lilly joining mean good news or bad news for Maya long-term? :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Josy HOT or NOT - Tommy will try I am sure but I think it comes down to her interaction with the MC and Maya. She doesnt need to join because its not like she wouldn't get to party anyway.

Lilly specialization would be blue balling. All that teasing at the strip club where at least the other strippers let you do something lewd ;)

Lilly affecting Maya... probably not except I like Lilly also and as I have taken up Quinn take out every play through but not used it in my Maya play through for obvious reasons this could be a temptation to order blue balls if shit goes south with Maya.

As for camilla's ass
derek1.jpg

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
Oh, of course, I hope this is for another one of your playthroughs as Maya always comes first (I bet she does ;))
Of course.gif

Honestly though, I think the only times I messed around was back in Episode 1 at the HOT mansion and with Quinn's restaurant. I've made sure to not fuck around anywhere else unless it's for Hell Week. I hope Maya forgives me :oops:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Honestly though, I think the only times I messed around was back in Episode 1 at the HOT mansion and with Quinn's restaurant. I've made sure to not fuck around anywhere else unless it's for Hell Week. I hope Maya forgives me :oops:
same but for Bella :oops:. Quinn's restaurant is just too damn hard to avoid :cautious:
i know i could do it on another save but fuck it why not both?:LOL: and by AL rules it's fair game up until the relationship is official so i think we're safe

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
and even more about that chad and mc fight when the jocks say they need to keep some things hidden u later on at the end see daws going to quin as well so maybe that's more proof they working something with that drug routine

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes