TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well we know they had some form of money, maybe not rich rich. But certainly very comfortable as one of the major things Lynette's father didn't like about Neil was that he was from the "lower classes".
That would be a perfect example of third hand knowledge, we didn't see the MC's grandfather say it, nor heard any recollection of it happening from Neil.

That is, generally, quite an indicator that some one has money. Rich like Jill's family? Perhaps not. But certainly not living "bill to bill" as they say.
With that I agree, but some make it out to be like it's a fact that the MC's family had millions to splash around, when just the fact that they moved in (maybe even 'had to' move in) during it's renovation is more of an indication than anything else we know. $100-200k...I mean that would be a nice inheritance or severance pay or selling your house which would then explain the need to move into it right away.

Im neutral on it either way, but as I said, people should temper their expectations and not take the hotel as a sign of untold riches, as of right now we just don't have enough information.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
What if the family side from MC's mother is Royce ? It will explain a lot of things, like why MC never asked for his mother's family name. I mean, Jill is somehow "slow" to understand situations. What if they share the same genetics ? :KEK:
Can't be, DPC gets a fuckload of income from Patreon and Jill is a Royce and a love interest. Being related or even the hint of being related is a fantastic way for them to shut down your page.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am planning a holiday and I think that despite appearances badik is set in Iceland. There is no custom even in formal and business settings to use the surname, and the risk of meeting someone with blood ties is so high that there is an app to check on the fly the family tree of anyone you meet.:unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TimHawk

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
When it comes to the updates , part of me wants it to come sooner because I wanna know what happens next and another part me wants it take as long as possible cause I don't want it to end. If I like a story I'd hate to see it end and I'm like what do I do now ?

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
I am planning a holiday and I think that despite appearances badik is set in Iceland. There is no custom even in formal and business settings to use the surname, and the risk of meeting someone with blood ties is so high that there is an app to check on the fly the family tree of anyone you meet.:unsure::unsure:
Make sure to visit B&R college, rumour has it, that every girl drops her panties and bends over at the drop of a hat...and we can easily lend you a hat or two... :D

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Make sure to visit B&R college, rumour has it, that every girl drops her panties and bends over at the drop of a hat...and we can easily lend you a hat or two... :D
Maya wouldn't drop her panties that easy
She is too sweet for that

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Isn't that literally what she does in the classroom scene ?!? :D

Just face reality bro, you fell for a cock addicted slut !
Oh yeah i forgot that scene it was awesome

Don't worry tho
I would love Maya even if she was a slut

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
When it comes to the updates , part of me wants it to come sooner because I wanna know what happens next and another part me wants it take as long as possible cause I don't want it to end. If I like a story I'd hate to see it end and I'm like what do I do now ?

Exactly! When people bitching in every thread, "Oh, this game will never be finished," I don't think it's because they want to see the ending and credits roll as soon as possible, they just want updates to not take soo long. I personally see no reason to end the game if the story is good, the audience loves the characters, and the developer has more interesting twists in store. Films for show, series for a pro!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You pray with Quinn
I'll pray with Maya
No Joshy, these are different things. Quinn is Divine. She is the most beautiful phenomenon that the world has seen since creation. Her wonderful image overshadows the radiance of the stars, riot of oceans, the infinity of space. But Maya is just an ordinary girl.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
No Joshy, these are different things. Quinn is Divine. She is the most beautiful phenomenon that the world has seen since creation. Her wonderful image overshadows the radiance of the stars, riot of oceans, the infinity of space. But Maya is just an ordinary girl.
Isn't one of the defining factors of being Divine is that they are also Chaste? If that is the case, I have a feeling this Quinnism movement is either Satan Worship or some sort of Death Cult.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Oh yeah i forgot that scene it was awesome

Don't worry tho
I would love Maya even if she was a slut
What a sacrifice! Man, everybody would love her if she was a slut. But putting up with another prude like Jill wasn't enough... Although... I wonder what she would look like in a banana outfit?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes