yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Well, there are crazy assholes obsessed with chastity everywhere, even among the gods. It's good that their opinion is not the main thing.
You think so and the next second you find yourself locked in the body of a heifer and a swarm of angry gadflies over your ass. :HideThePain:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
If Maya said she never wants to have sex again
I would respect her wishes.
Just being able to cuddle with her.
And connect with her on an emotional level is enough for me
You almost had me. Then you had to go all hand holdy. Such filth. I bet you boop her nose with your finger too, ya filthy animal!

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
If Maya said she never wants to have sex again
I would respect her wishes.
Just being able to cuddle with her.
And connect with her on an emotional level is enough for me
If you put 4 wheels to Maya, she'll become a skateboard. Go cuddle with a tree, it will hurt less.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Then he needs to quit making shitty ass mini games that no one cares about.
No one? Really? Did I missed the election that voted you in to speak for everyone? Or are you so arrogant that you believe you have the only correct opinion and can't fathom someone actually might feel different and actually enjoys the minigames? Or are you so self-absorbed and narcissistic that you wilfully call everyone "no one" because you think they don't matter?

Reactions: raider_manhc

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
The update is taking long enough to make me forget about what's going on in the game.
Halloween, basically. The ending was basically "omg the DIKs found out you were in a relationship???!!!" like it's a huge deal. Even with Isabella they already assumed you fucked her so it doesn't really matter. The only real drama point is the M&J plotline because Tommy was there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes