yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
If KARAMBA gets his church of Quinn

Then I Want a church of Maya
Where we can all worship that bisexual goddess

Do you guys think Maya would spit in my mouth that would be hot
Dude... I think that she would not mind, but what will be in her mouth at this moment is a big question.
Last time Josy spit in her mouth a load of MC's own thick cum. Considering the MC is you, you shouldn't play games like this unless you're a fan of snowballing.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dude... I think that she would not mind, but what will be in her mouth at this moment is a big question.
Last time Josy spit in her mouth a load of MC's own thick cum. Considering the MC is you, you shouldn't play games like this unless you're a fan of snowballing.
Snowballing could be hot I'm down for almost anything With M&J
Except I am not having my butt played with
That is an exit hole only

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey, is anyone here a Patron of Dr. Pink Cake? I subscribed, was in the Discord for like 10 minutes chatting with folks, and then I was suddenly blocked from being a Patron and kicked off the Discord. I have no idea what I could have done in 10 minutes of perfectly friendly conversation that could have been ban worthy... But I have no means of contacting Dr. Pink Cake to ask why I was banned because I honestly think it might have been an accident or something. I've never been blocked by... anything before so this situation just feels very strange to me. If anyone knows Dr. Pink Cake's email or has the ability to send Dr. Pink Cake a message, I would love to just ask them for a reason. Mostly to make sure it wasn't an error. If not and for some reason Dr. Pink Cake did/does want to ban me, fine. I will never bring it up again but no knowing 'why' is driving me crazy.
Did you mention this site?

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
Hey, is anyone here a Patron of Dr. Pink Cake? I subscribed, was in the Discord for like 10 minutes chatting with folks, and then I was suddenly blocked from being a Patron and kicked off the Discord. I have no idea what I could have done in 10 minutes of perfectly friendly conversation that could have been ban worthy... But I have no means of contacting Dr. Pink Cake to ask why I was banned because I honestly think it might have been an accident or something. I've never been blocked by... anything before so this situation just feels very strange to me. If anyone knows Dr. Pink Cake's email or has the ability to send Dr. Pink Cake a message, I would love to just ask them for a reason. Mostly to make sure it wasn't an error. If not and for some reason Dr. Pink Cake did/does want to ban me, fine. I will never bring it up again but no knowing 'why' is driving me crazy.
SomboSteel rn:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

1691175360011.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Oh give me a break, You don't know that, none of us do. All we have is the word of him, which hold less and less merit as the time goes on .:whistle:
Except that when a chapter is released it always has what he says is in it. So, unlike many devs here, his word actually has merit. Look, I get it, you might be sore because it takes him a while. But BaD is the best selling AVN to date. DPC knows it. With everything he has going on with all his PCs and upgrades. That only means he is more and more dedicated, not less. There is no reason to believe his word means less and less. Because he releases banger after banger. If anything the opposite is true.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Not against DPC in particular, but this whole "AVN's devs are overbooked with work!" is ridiculous. I don't know about you, but I deliver my work every day and for this, I receive a payment. AVN's devs are exceptional in the sense that they can deliver one work by year so 365 days for one update and still complain about how they are working full days non stop. Excuse me to not believe that at all.
It takes a long time for a single dev. A lot of that time is rendering. Even with a high end machine it still takes time. Each update he brings has more and more renders. Mixed in with the renders of the animations episode 9 peaked over the 20k mark. So that, right there, for DPC is roughly 4 months or work with top end machines.Then you have the coding. Which, to DPCs credit, not many AVNs are as complex as BaD. That takes a lot of time to do. Then, of course, you have the writing. Then the testing, testing and more testing. You have to remember he is doing this all by himself. But your whole argument is predicated on the fact that you think it is quick and easy to do. Which tells me you have never tried to make one. It is not quick, it is not easy. That is why there is an entire grave yard of abandoned AVNs here.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
First time eh :)

Sep 23, 2021
If KARAMBA gets his church of Quinn

Then I Want a church of Maya
Where we can all worship that bisexual goddess

Do you guys think Maya would spit in my mouth that would be hot
Are you really sure you don't have a long-lost brother or long-distant cousin?
I'm going to be a hundred percent honest right now me and Bella be like
View attachment 2536165
View attachment 2536168
my brother you don't ever have to worry about kinkshaming me I always want you to speak your mind

I was just using it as an example I prefer to take the saliva

the old fashioned way tongue to tongue
:p

• Haha
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Dood... Are you on his payroll or just simping for him? (I think the former would have more merit...)
Neither, I just have a simple understanding on how the process works. That and I can think rationally. In fact the things you linked don't suggest either of what you suggested. BaD is the best selling AVN, that isn't me simping, that is a fact. Does it take him a while to do things? yes. But does he come through? Always so far. Does DPC have a hubris problem? Deffo but he just isn't all talk. Should he hire more staff? I would say he should to a limited degree.

I like the Dev, sure. But many of the salty arguments often posted here are just not thought through or they are just incorrect. Bring me an argument based in the realm of reality and I'll likely agree with you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes