flamingtiki

Mar 8, 2022
DPC wasn't objecting to discussion of the game, he was complaining about paywalled content regularly being posted on the subreddit.

Obviously they didn't let DPC assume control, but I believe the moderators were more rigorous about not allowing paywalled content after this? Don't follow reddit, so don't know for sure though.
oh wow, i mean i can understand his point as well. Hopefully that won't come to f95. I'm curious as to what he would do though I seriously doubt he doesn't know about this site seeing how well known it is.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Obviously they didn't let DPC assume control, but I believe the moderators were more rigorous about not allowing paywalled content after this? Don't follow reddit, so don't know for sure though.
Nope. Only high tier posts (previews and custom art usually) reposts from his Patreon are not allowed, while low tier ones are allowed (status updates and major part of previews).

He, probably, realized that it's not possible to get control over something in Internet.

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
oh wow, i mean i can understand his point as well. Hopefully that won't come to f95. I'm curious as to what he would do though I seriously doubt he doesn't know about this site seeing how well known it is.
Pretty sure he used to post here. He literally can't do anything to F95 because no one gives a shit. The most annoying thing he does is make life difficult if you use cheat mods.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Nothing concrete but estimates are between late September to late October.
Damn.
It’s been a spell since I last visited this thread. I did not expect the people who said that the ever expanding scope of his project would lead to a roughly 1 per year update, would turn out to be right.

It will be good to see the next chapter but at this point I’m wondering if it’s not best to just mentally shelf this title for a couple of years. With this long between updates it’s going to be hard to remember details and keeping track of differences between all my saved paths.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Pretty sure he used to post here. He literally can't do anything to F95 because no one gives a shit. The most annoying thing he does is make life difficult if you use cheat mods.
DPC just doesn't post anything in the F95 forum anymore because the AL shitstorm was too much. But I am sure, even if DPC has not commented on this, that he is in the BaDIK thread of the F95 forum from time to time and reads our post. This thread is a tremendous source of information for DPC.

In his Q&A wrote the following.
"I'm immensely grateful for the success, even though I still battle with handling it. Seeing people chat daily about something I created and how a community has come from it is very humbling. I'm sad I can't be a part of the community in the same way as players, but I do love reading reactions and theories. It often surprises me how attentive players can be; they get what I am going for based on a single sentence or picture. I think it's because they understand the characters very well by now and can relate to their problems and stories."

That really says it all. He loves reading reactions and theories, but understandably he can't take part in the discussions because it would lead to untenable demands from the fans, who he would then upset if he didn't give in to their demands. Personally, I wouldn't want to expose myself to this martyrdom either.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Damn.
It’s been a spell since I last visited this thread. I did not expect the people who said that the ever expanding scope of his project would lead to a roughly 1 per year update, would turn out to be right.

It will be good to see the next chapter but at this point I’m wondering if it’s not best to just mentally shelf this title for a couple of years. With this long between updates it’s going to be hard to remember details and keeping track of differences between all my saved paths.
The longer and longer development times are annoying, but it is just one of those things that comes with the territory, sadly. Adding more main story content, then adding the side content of the LIs which branches further and further with variation due to certain choices. Then doing all the complex mini games and what have you. 1 release a year might just become the norm. Unless he finds a way to be more efficient.

I think many Devs will stick to the same formula of x amount of renders, words, and coding per chapter. That way, I imagine, things are more manageable time wise. However DPC is of the school of thought that goes "We need more and more.". Which has its great sides, but also its drawbacks, naturally.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
weird.. for a guy who started on this site and asked people to play his game, to suddenly think of the poeple here as trash and any mention of this site gets you blocked. that's not being a perfectionist, that's being a hypocrite.
Well, this is the 2nd post in this thread (literally :sneaky:) :

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-1565690

• Haha
Reactions: Siphon and Bluehemo

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Unless he finds a way to be more efficient.
Which would require more people, and that is never going to happen with this guy. In a way I get it, because at this point he’s likely done with the writing. He has a story he wants to tell and not have anyone else to deal with.

I wonder when he’s done if he’ll bother with remaking the first parts of the game to bring the tenders up to the level of the rest of the game. Oh well years later.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Which would require more people, and that is never going to happen with this guy. In a way I get it, because at this point he’s likely done with the writing. He has a story he wants to tell and not have anyone else to deal with.

I wonder when he’s done if he’ll bother with remaking the first parts of the game to bring the tenders up to the level of the rest of the game. Oh well years later.
iirc he said he has no plans to re-do the earlier chapters currently. I understand that because it will just delay things even further. If it were to happen it would most ikely occur once the game is finished. But knowing DPC he will likely be starting the new project soon after.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
All men need to constantly remind themselves! When you value your woman more than yourself, when her goals are more important to you than your own, you become a beta male or in other words, a loser! This is a losing strategy in relationships with any woman.
Guess we found Andrew Tate on the forum! :p

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Well said. Perhaps this should be defined as one of the commandments of Quinnism.
"Pirate everything until the end of time !"
View attachment 2828414
Nah dude, i'll pay when the game is DONE or if he opens early access in steam and i get all the updates from that.
I won't pay for a game(or content) continuously, right now we don't know how many months(? maybe even fuckin years) it's gonna take for an episode.

Piracy is good and all but creators need muneh.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
All men need to constantly remind themselves! When you value your woman more than yourself, when her goals are more important to you than your own, you become a beta male or in other words, a loser! This is a losing strategy in relationships with any woman.
Thanks, man. I reminded myself of everything you said, and made a firm man's decision... I need to pray to the Divine Quinn.
bandicam 2023-08-05 13-02-29-131.jpg

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What do you think will happen first, Quinn being ok with PDA in front of her HOT friends, Riona orgasming from sex, or Maya fixing her tuition problems? :unsure::coffee:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes