lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I don't know if this has been discussed, but here's a theory i have:

starting next semester zoey is gonna be one of the rejects, and get the empty bed that arieth left at the HOT's or maybe that bed goes for maya , but there were still some sisters with solo rooms. Anyway whomever gets arieth's bed should disinfect it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Expected release dates for a 9 month development cycle.

ep10 sep 2023
ep11 jun 2024
ep12 mar 2025

ep13 dec 2025
ep14 sep 2026
ep15 jun 2027
ep16 mar 2028

But episode 10 will already be in development for more than 9 months, so even this chart is too optimistic :ROFLMAO:
You forgot the Wendy and Madam Interludes.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018

ep10 sep 2023
ep11 jun 2024
ep12 mar 2025

ep13 dec 2025
ep14 sep 2026
ep15 jun 2027
ep16 mar 2028

But episode 10 will already be in development for more than 9 months, so even this chart is too optimistic :ROFLMAO:
Sheeeeet. I just realized, I started Uni after the MC but i might become a daddy way before the MC even graduates from B&R.:LOL:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023

ep10 sep 2023
ep11 jun 2024
ep12 mar 2025

ep13 dec 2025
ep14 sep 2026
ep15 jun 2027
ep16 mar 2028

Considering that the development of each episode increases by a month or two, I think the 16th episode won't be released until 2029 at the earliest. Unless DPC himself loses interest in his game by that time.

Reactions: John Ness

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Considering that the development of each episode increases by a month or two, I think the 16th episode won't be released until 2029 at the earliest. Unless DPC himself loses interest in his game by that time.
I doubt he will. He has pretty much dedicated himself entirely to this project. I think it is more likely his partner leaving him than him losing passion for BaD.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I doubt he will. He has pretty much dedicated himself entirely to this project. I think it is more likely his partner leaving him than him losing passion for BaD.
You don't think anything will change until 2030? Seven years is a long time. A lot can happen in that time. We're seeing his development timelines increase and I'm sure there are non-developmental reasons among them.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
You don't think anything will change until 2030? Seven years is a long time. A lot can happen in that time. We're seeing his development timelines increase and I'm sure there are non-developmental reasons among them.
When did he start development of AL? 2017? And he has been working non stop ever since pretty much. So if the last 6 years are anything to go by as a reference for the next 6 or 7 years? Yeah, he is deffo going full steam ahead. He has a passion for the project and he wants more money. Wouldn't be surprised if he started a new project a month after BaD is finally complete.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
iirc he said he has no plans to re-do the earlier chapters currently. I understand that because it will just delay things even further. If it were to happen it would most ikely occur once the game is finished. But knowing DPC he will likely be starting the new project soon after.
He won't start horse shit. This is his final game, and he knew it, that is why drags it out as long as he can .
This game is being in development over 4 year, now, and with his new method of one episode / year. it will take at least 6 more year before he finish it completely. We don't know how old is he but he is getting old too.
he gonna milking this as long as he can, and so far he can, because he's patreon while not increasing, is standing in a healthy 12.000 usually.
so this is his mona lisa :LOL: , will drag it, and polish it as long as he can, and when it's done he retire.

there is really nothing more to it, it is what it is.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
People give DPC a lot of crap.
But I think he is one of the most dedicated devs around.
I'm not a fan of DPC in general, but his games are good. AL being the best in my opinion. As for him extending time or whatever in getting out the updates, I don't care. Why? Because when it does release, I'll play it. So, why should I, or anyone bitch? Let DPC do his thing.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
weird.. for a guy who started on this site and asked people to play his game, to suddenly think of the poeple here as trash and any mention of this site gets you blocked. that's not being a perfectionist, that's being a hypocrite.
Never said his actions are because he is a perfectionist. I assumed that being perfectionist was the main factor that enabled lots of insecurities either new or dugged out from his past.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not a fan of DPC in general, but his games are good. AL being the best in my opinion. As for him extending time or whatever in getting out the updates, I don't care. Why? Because when it does release, I'll play it. So, why should I, or anyone bitch? Let DPC do his thing.
Plus, the updates for BaD are huge compared to a lot of games.

And when you factor in mini games and animations
It's no wonder updates take a while

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
People give DPC a lot of crap.
But I think he is one of the most dedicated devs around.
These are emotions. People love this game, they are inspired by it and it is natural that many people don't like the long development time and are afraid that the project will be abandoned. Because a lot can really happen in the next 6-7 years, we live in an unstable era. We love this game very much.

But if we turn off the emotions, then you're right. The most normal and not weird post from you, congratulations.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes