Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Josy kicking Tommy ass gold but Josy likes a real man not a wuss
Just because she is willing to bitch slap Tommy doesn't make MC a wuss. Really does depend on context. For example, iirc, at the end of ep9 it is Maya and Josy walking to the door and MC is still asleep. So Tommy could come charging down to beat on the sleeping MC and Josy steps in and slaps him.

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I don't know if this has been discussed, but here's a theory i have:

starting next semester zoey is gonna be one of the rejects, and get the empty bed that arieth left at the HOT's or maybe that bed goes for maya , but there were still some sisters with solo rooms. Anyway whomever gets arieth's bed should disinfect it.
You mean burn and bury it across state lines.
1691251853730.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
iirc Josy is Neutral/Dik and Maya is Neutral/Chick. So if you want the throuple through and through you'll have to be neutral I would assume.

Reactions: chuck69

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
So my playthroughs of BaDIK and EP9 consisted of:
  • Others path
  • Sage path
  • Jill path
Situation was that I originally got rejected by Jill during Tyballs dinner, Maya & Josy rejected me in EP4 (MC wanted to be with Josy but couldn't), rejected by Bella (Cathy situation) and the only girl I had to reject for Others & Jill paths was Sage. Who took it fairly well. Oh and also Jade but with her was just an angry phone exchange.

Now guys, color me fucking surprised, I just discovered on Reddit all reactions of others girls and they look freaking brutal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that bench scene with Jill but it was because she was rejecting MC and it was rough for him but I don't remember her crying. Someone even mentioned MC crying as well? Or Josy, what the hell happend?

Could someone more knowledgeable give me some screenshots or even context of what's happening because I feel like my way of playing (getting rejected instead of rejecting) is my canonical and I don't feel like I will ever play it in a way to see those scenes. Thanks for the help!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Josy show her tits at halloween party to a dick status MC so she prefers a MC with a dik side to him
I never knew that
I always go chick because I feel thats more suited for Maya
iirc Josy is Neutral/Dik and Maya is Neutral/Chick. So if you want the throuple through and through you'll have to be neutral I would assume.
They're both right. If you're full chick, apparently, Josy doesn't like that, so you'll more than likely end up with a Maya solo at the end.

Reactions: Darkwen

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I do have to do a playthrough in neutral for the throuple
I'm not doing it for a long time
I have already played the game about ten times since november last year
I just don't have it in me at the moment

Still saying that Maya is the girl I prefer anyway

Reactions: Dark Silence

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
or at least gives you best chance for one of them but I do think you right

hoshin0119

Nov 24, 2021
I was wondering, how old are freshmen like MC and Josy? I'm not sure because it varies from country to country.
In Korea, people usually start college at 20.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I remember that bench scene with Jill but it was because she was rejecting MC and it was rough for him but I don't remember her crying. Someone even mentioned MC crying as well? Or Josy, what the hell happend?
Because it's she, who rejected MC. They have a friendly conversation. This scene always shown in EP9 if you attempted to romance her, but failed - haven't completed it, or been rejected, dialogue lines will be different, as well as context of conversation. They just setting things down and agree to stay a good friends anyway. She start to cry when you successfully and fully romanced her, but pick the other MG (must be any other MG, since Others path become blocked if you succeeded with Jill, as well as with J&M). So in such case it's MC, who rejecting her. Scene becomes special when you preferred Bella over Jill. There will be an option to not fully cut the ties, but fuck up the situation even worse.

Explanation: Link

Regarding Josy & Maya. Well, it's the same, you have to join the Throuple in EP4, but pick another MG in EP8 (you will not be able to switch to Others, so your options is Jill, Bella and Sage). You will get a slightly modified EP9 playthrough and a feeling of hammer hanging under your head, while MC will several times mention the inevitable disaster. It's the most rough shit and ending. Endings will also split, depending on whom you preferred over them. Bella will say that she knew about him and J&M, Jill will guess that one of the girls is Josy, only Sage will not be awared, since MC tried to not fuck up the night with her as she did last time when he tried to talk about her family during sex. This break up and path permutation deserves to play & check it out, just to like their (J&M) path even more and never do it again, lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes