Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Then when we think that Bianca could also mess with outcomes as well. The Jill/Bella path just keep opening up to more and more possible disasters.
:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that one too. But Jill & Bella is more specific and probably tragic. We still have to clue, what so heavily united them and made them best friends. But it seems very important to Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just wonder how it will develop further. Will Jill try to fight for MC and sabotage friendship with Bella even more or it will be something else. On MC side, I see that depending on future options given in this case he may fuck up both relationship and end up alone or prove the loyality and fix this uncertainty.
my point was exactly that: in theory MC should have already ruined everything, at which point there is nothing he can do to make the situation worse. however, Jill's reaction seems to offer him a chance of salvation.

if we choose Bella, she explicitly confesses that she would be willing to give up Mc in order not to lose Jill, so if Jill were to come forward for MC at this point, Bella could give up (perhaps with a dramatic denouement and not with a selective closure like Cathy's), but MC would still be fully in the game with Jill, who would then be able to complain about what? she knows everything that happened and she accepted it

Reactions: Kpyna

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Tommy won't even try to beat up the MC if the MC kicked his ass in EP6 because Tommy would lose the fight anyway. But he would lose even more because he would beat the sleeping MC and thus he massively loses standing with the DIK brothers.

Tommy will be mad because he thought only Maya had sex with MC. He won't like it either, so the DIK guys didn't tell him about Josy's "Walk of Shame". He will notice so he loses the backing of the brothers to the MC. Furthermore, I can very well imagine that Rusty will take sides for the MC this time.

The big unknown will be Heather, who is also still in the DIK Mansion. Just wondering where did Heather stay? I don't think it was with Tommy.
Now they're officially dating, so I think they're going to make that clear to Tommy, whether he likes it or not, this Walk of Shame scene is probably to simplify this conversation and make it clear to everyone, and this happening at the beginning of the new episode will put an end to this drama.

I don't think there's going to be any fighting, maybe some yelling, but it shouldn't go beyond that, and since they're dating, and it's not a one night thing, I believe literally everyone is going to side with the MC, especially Rusty, he's already put the MC in a leadership position in the frat, and Tommy is a drama queen, so...

And don't forget that preview of the MC+Josy+Maya photo edited with hearts everywhere will be available online for everyone to see.

Reactions: dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, that one too. But Jill & Bella is more specific and probably tragic. We still have to clue, what so heavily united them and made them best friends. But it seems very important to Bella.
True.
At first when I read theories from some folks about them having some form of intimate encounter, I used to dismiss that without a second thought. After my last Bella-focused playthrough, I'm not so sure anymore. not quite certain what to think about that now :unsure:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Regarding Josy & Maya. Well, it's the same, you have to join the Throuple in EP4, but pick another MG in EP8 (you will not be able to switch to Others, so your options is Jill, Bella and Sage). You will get a slightly modified EP9 playthrough and a feeling of hammer hanging under your head, while MC will several times mention the inevitable disaster. It's the most rough shit and ending. Endings will also split, depending on whom you preferred over them. Bella will say that she knew about him and J&M, Jill will guess that one of the girls is Josy, only Sage will not be awared, since MC tried to not fuck up the night with her as she did last time when he tried to talk about her family during sex. This break up and path permutation deserves to play & check it out, just to like their (J&M) path even more and never do it again, lol.
Hey, thanks for the answer. While I fully understand what you meant with Jill I didn't fully understand what you meant in the other part of your message regarding Josy & Maya. I'm gonna write how I understood your words and if I made a mistake please feel free to correct me. If you reject Maya & Josy it's not happening in a scene that is a flashback (like with Jill) but it's integrated into the EP9 story where MC prolongs the inevitable. I don't understand "It's the most rough shit and ending" and what Bella, Sage and Jill have to do with it rejecting Maya & Josy part. Still, thank you for your encouragment and I will gladly check out how this rejection works on my own.

I also have a question about Jill: I know it's speculation but why do you think Jill tries to kiss MC only if he rejects her for Bella? Doesn't it seem a little weird? Because the reaction in and of itself I can understand but why specifically with her? Also it's weird that there is no Jill cutting MC's photo scene if she is the one rejecting him.

It's only slightly related to the topic we're discussing but it got me thinking. Would it be possible to still end up with those people. Or is it gonna be situation in which if you choose specific MG and don't end up with her or them after episodes from 9 to 16 MC is gonna end up alone? Like I appreciate DPC bringing cheating points but they feel really random. I wonder how is he gonna realize that.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Now they're officially dating, so I think they're going to make that clear to Tommy, whether he likes it or not, this Walk of Shame scene is probably to simplify this conversation and make it clear to everyone, and this happening at the beginning of the new episode will put an end to this drama.

I don't think there's going to be any fighting, maybe some yelling, but it shouldn't go beyond that, and since they're dating, and it's not a one night thing, I believe literally everyone is going to side with the MC, especially Rusty, he's already put the MC in a leadership position in the frat, and Tommy is a drama queen, so...

And don't forget that preview of the MC+Josy+Maya photo edited with hearts everywhere will be available online for everyone to see.
derek realized early on that MC's dick is a vagina magnet. he couldnt even keep his lesbian twin off of it. options for protest are to get knocked out by MC, or a swift nut shot from jojo (maya will likely watch a movie of it later with a bag of popcorn) when tommy finds out about the 3 way lovin, derek will then reveal that the special drink he keeps at the moose was developed to erase the mental scars that come with knowing your bro has ravaged your sis. problem solved if you ask me lol

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
derek realized early on that MC's dick is a vagina magnet. he couldnt even keep his lesbian twin off of it. options for protest are to get knocked out by MC, or a swift nut shot from jojo (maya will likely watch a movie of it later with a bag of popcorn) when tommy finds out about the 3 way lovin, derek will then reveal that the special drink he keeps at the moose was developed to erase the mental scars that come with knowing your bro has ravaged your sis. problem solved if you ask me lol
I mean, technically not a lesbian due to all the sex and BJs. That and I think Joshy would jump off of the nearest bridge if she were an actual under cover rugger lover!

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Hey, thanks for the answer. While I fully understand what you meant with Jill I didn't fully understand what you meant in the other part of your message regarding Josy & Maya. I'm gonna write how I understood your words and if I made a mistake please feel free to correct me. If you reject Maya & Josy it's not happening in a scene that is a flashback (like with Jill) but it's integrated into the EP9 story where MC prolongs the inevitable.
Maybe I had to make it more clear, but with J&M part I answered on your question (part of it) "Or Josy, what the hell happend?"

I meant a break up with Throuple, this scene doesn't related with Jill and happenes in "real time" (during the whole EP9 and MC breaks the news to them at the EP9 end, finally), not in flashback as it goes on with Jill.

I don't understand "It's the most rough shit and ending" and what Bella, Sage and Jill have to do with it rejecting Maya & Josy part. Still, thank you for your encouragment and I will gladly check out how this rejection works on my own.
You have to learn yourself why this break up is the most grief and rough. Bella, Sage and Jill are involved, because they are the only one, who you can pick over J&M and it will probably play out differently in the future in each particular case. After break up with J&M you will get different scenes with Bella / Jill / Sage, depending who is your LI which you picked over J&M.

I also have a question about Jill: I know it's speculation but why do you think Jill tries to kiss MC only if he rejects her for Bella? Doesn't it seem a little weird? Because the reaction in and of itself I can understand but why specifically with her? Also it's weird that there is no Jill cutting MC's photo scene if she is the one rejecting him.
At first, it's in game code. Secondly, perhaps because picking Bella over her, while you romanced her at the same time hurts Jill much more than any other options. She considered Bella as her best friend. You may understand why it's so by playing this scene with different circumstances or by reading the game code.

Regarding photo. She cuts photo in case if MC dump her. It may feel and look like childish, but seems it's her way to handle most dear and important people in her life. If you go to picnic with her in EP6, she explains some things about photos and the place where she brings MC to. She have photo of her sister Lana, Bella (her best friend) and MC becomes third. She doesn't have photo of Bianca or somebody else. I suppose this should say a lot about her attitude to MC and personality itself.

It's only slightly related to the topic we're discussing but it got me thinking. Would it be possible to still end up with those people. Or is it gonna be situation in which if you choose specific MG and don't end up with her or them after episodes from 9 to 16 MC is gonna end up alone? Like I appreciate DPC brining cheating points but they feel really random. I wonder how is he gonna realize that.
Nobody, except DPC is able to answer this question. We can only speculate till the game finale or closer to it, when most of things will become more visible. But reffering to DPCs previous game - Acting Lessons, I suppose most of things you listed could be the case. Just remember that BADIK is much more complex game in all means. Size, MG/SG amounts, options, etc.

I don't think cheating points (or most probably "temptation points", since variable name is TC, not CC) will come into play soon. Probably closer to the game finale or at the end of Season 3. It may play out differently. Maybe it will turn out as RP vs TC battle. Maybe something else. But idea of having high RPs to be able to level out higher TCs sound realistic if we are talking about game mechanics. It may bring back the sense to RP system itself, since only J&M use RPs from the first EPs, but other girls just accumulate them still.

Since we know that MC commited to one of LIs or stayed alone (Others road) than I think it was a good idea to make some hidden counter of relationship fuck up actions.

Some of MC "cheating" actions just increase the counter by 1 or 2 points, while others additionally saved as variables. So some of them are "common" or "nameless" if you want, while other would lead to particular consequences. For example each photo you take during photosession have it's unique number.
For example graping Sarah & Mel asses during greating the HOTs doesn't save any variables, but just increases your counter, while graping the Bianca ass do both. I think it's quite obviously. Knowing Sarah & Mel - they doesn't consider it seriously, while doing such thing with Bianca is much more specific, knowing she is Jill friend, etc.

We are only at the middle of the game, but this possible options/permutations and potential outcomes and it's numbers feels crazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: SirDawcio

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Hey, thanks for the answer. While I fully understand what you meant with Jill I didn't fully understand what you meant in the other part of your message regarding Josy & Maya. I'm gonna write how I understood your words and if I made a mistake please feel free to correct me. If you reject Maya & Josy it's not happening in a scene that is a flashback (like with Jill) but it's integrated into the EP9 story where MC prolongs the inevitable. I don't understand "It's the most rough shit and ending" and what Bella, Sage and Jill have to do with it rejecting Maya & Josy part. Still, thank you for your encouragment and I will gladly check out how this rejection works on my own.

It's only slightly related to the topic we're discussing but it got me thinking. Would it be possible to still end up with those people. Or is it gonna be situation in which if you choose specific MG and don't end up with her or them after episodes from 9 to 16 MC is gonna end up alone? Like I appreciate DPC brining cheating points but they feel really random. I wonder how is he gonna realize that.
Honestly, if you were dating someone that your best friend encourage you to, then to find that they want the same person been fooling around with them behind your back. Makes it worse you saw them having sex right in front of you.

Later on the person legit says they liked you both but choose their best friend instead then wanting to kiss that person to see is there a part of them that feels something for you still.

They kissed you back making the situation way more worse because it showed that their not fully over you.

Therefore, her not breaking the picture make much more sense given the context above. That's why the right turned into a Love Triangle now because she's going to fight for him back now which is not great for Bella either.

After he kissed her, she said "Damn you MC" because he gave hope which is fucked up.

Truly I'm here for the drama because in this route and it won't end well for the their friendship because it's tragic.

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
:KEK:

1, 2, 3. fail ! LOL :HideThePain:
4. Partially (I'm not sure about Jill though, lol, but Maya will surprise you starting from EP8, but only if you are in Throuple. She will not become a slut, but she will become much more confident with MC in bed)

p.s. I think you are shitting us, because it's close to impossible to pick such points which are 100% will return in the worst and scariest forms of your fears.
Definitely not shitting you. I just know from playing other similar games that when a character gets mentioned or referenced in some way, it means they're eventually gonna be a part of it.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I have a small pet theory of "unexpected throuple, yoga edition".

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I have a small pet theory of "unexpected throuple, yoga edition".
Although this is in the style of the AVN genre, the DPC games are "deeper" than most of the rest. Even sex and it's possibilities are linked with characters personality. I have almost no doubt that such a throuple is impossible. If it will happen it will not seem plausible and decent outcome for me, personally. Both Bella & Jill characters must change a lot to make such thing to happen realistic and plausible. Otherwise, it may spoil the previous plot and narrative, as well as the feeling of the game.

Definitely not shitting you. I just know from playing other similar games that when a character gets mentioned or referenced in some way, it means they're eventually gonna be a part of it.
Well, then you have a good grasp on plot twists and what you can cling to. Respect (y)
I won't spoil your playthrough and impressions, but you'll probably like all 3 plot twists and outcomes.

Reactions: DanKaye519

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I don't know if it was mentioned here before or not, but playing game one more time while preparing save with particular permutations and goals bringed a fresh clue.

ep8_diary40.jpg
ep5_mj_choice10.jpg ep5_mj_choice21.jpg

Man behind Neil is, probably, Pete with Iris (Josy's birth mother). Since things in Lynette diary is happening about 20 years ago, this seems plausible.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Some of MC "cheating" actions just increase the counter by 1 or 2 points, while others additionally saved as variables. So some of them are "common" or "nameless" if you want, while other would lead to particular consequences. For example each photo you take during photosession have it's unique number.
For example graping Sarah & Mel asses during greating the HOTs doesn't save any variables, but just increases your counter, while graping the Bianca ass do both. I think it's quite obviously. Knowing Sarah & Mel - they doesn't consider it seriously, while doing such thing with Bianca is much more specific, knowing she is Jill friend, etc.

We are only at the middle of the game, but this possible options/permutations and potential outcomes and it's numbers feels crazy.

Thanks for this answer as well. You seem to have great knowledge not only of the game's story but also of its mechanics. It's really interesting how DPC will resolve this and it's a shame he doesn't want any help at all with the project. Even taking constructive criticism and patching some story beats here and there would be really cool. I just hope the end point of his work is not gonna be a frustrating one. Because, by the looks of it, if he ever ends the project, it's gonna be almost 10 years in the making.
Also, is there any list of all the cheating points MC can gather in EP9?

Honestly, if you were dating someone that your best friend encourage you to, then to find that they want the same person been fooling around with them behind your back. Makes it worse you saw them having sex right in front of you.

Later on the person legit says they liked you both but choose their best friend instead then wanting to kiss that person to see is there a part of them that feels something for you still.

They kissed you back making the situation way more worse because it showed that their not fully over you.

Therefore, her not breaking the picture make much more sense given the context above. That's why the right turned into a Love Triangle now because she's going to fight for him back now which is not great for Bella either.

After he kissed her, she said "Damn you MC" because he gave hope which is fucked up.

Truly I'm here for the drama because in this route and it won't end well for the their friendship because it's tragic.

At the beginning, I would like to apologise for my another rant about plot holes in this huge game, made by one narcissistic guy. Still love the game, just being passionate.

Thanks for the answer, but my issue wasn't about the story making sense in this particular situation but in something else. I don't like the fact that Jill only decides to fight for MC if he rejects her for Bella specifically. While I understand why she would want to fight in this specific instance, I believe she would still fight if MC wanted to dump her for Sage or Maya & Josy.

It's sadly the fate of almost every artistic production, which allows for multiple different routes. People's motives, wants, and needs shouldn't change if they weren't or aren't influenced by MC's words or decisions. If you know the game Witcher 2, Act 2 of this game changes completely, which almost influences who wins the war. Yet the only thing changing between those two realities is Geralt of Rivia and that has its flaws. And once, a really crazy guy did a 5-hour analysis of this game, won't even link it because we should be reasonable. But in that video, he presented why it's bad.

So, going back to Being a Dik, it's a sad example where in one universe Jill lost MC to Bella and she wants to fight like hell but in other nothing changed other than the fact that she lost to Sage and suddenly she doesn't need to fight. Which means that Bella is the only changed factor, yet is still doesn't make sense why that wouldn't be the case with Sage.

Like I know that other people look differently at stuff but c'mon. I watched some good and bad dramas, even experienced some myself or seen my friends do it. Fight for a guy, I get it. Fight for a guy who chose different gal, I get it.

But bloody hell, fight for a guy who decided to choose your friend? I can give you the benefit of the doubt that someone would do that, but if they did THAT, they would also fight for a guy who chose a girl you only barely know, you know what? It would be even less taxing on your f*cking psyche.

And why it works like that? Because DPC works with HUGE ammount of variables like Kpyna pointed out. Maybe we can go back to Jill in episodes 12 or 14, but for now, DPC decided that after rejecting her or going on Others path it's the end of the road. Yet he had plans for her, MC and Bella to have a romantic triangle. Which I 100% understand, because I agree with you, it's gonna be one hell of a drama. Like I can already picture myself playing through this story and having tons of fan. And if you look at this story in isolation, you can see that it makes total sense, great writting, no plot holes. The issue comes if you know many different alternative universes and compare them to one another.

I know that we can explain it to make it make sense, really, it's the only thing we can do. I also know that comparing differetn alternative universe doesn't make much of a sense but even DPC wants us to play the game multiple times. And seeing Jill in the similar circumstance react in different ways JUST BECAUSE is frustrating. I don't like it and I view it as a flaw in the story. Thanks for chippin in.

Rajesh Ram

Aug 13, 2021
Yo Guyz,
Before playing this Game i want to know ,
Does this Game contains Mother Son Incest as said on Tag?

I read the Game Description and lots of Reviews but still can't understand what this Game is about,

Can anyone please confirm if this is M/S incest Game or Not?

daxil94

Aug 27, 2019
Yo Guyz,
Before playing this Game i want to know ,
Does this Game contains Mother Son Incest as said on Tag?

I read the Game Description and lots of Reviews but still can't understand what this Game is about,

Can anyone please confirm if this is M/S incest Game or Not?
There is no Incest in this game and it's not even in the tags.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes