Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Episode 11, Quinn sets fire to the Pink Rose, you can only save Lily or Nicole - not both.
  • Save Lily (Others path only, requires Lily likes you)
  • Save Nicole (Others path only, requires Nicole likes you)
  • Save Madame (default)
Welp, guess we are going to have a funeral for Lily in the not too distant future.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
That's a very easy decision: Nicole (just don't tell Lipe, please).
Why i'd be mad for you save my woman to me? :sneaky:
Episode 11, Quinn sets fire to the Pink Rose, you can only save Lily or Nicole - not both.
  • Save Lily (Others path only, requires Lily likes you)
  • Save Nicole (Others path only, requires Nicole likes you)
  • Save Madame (default)
Nicole, and then kill Quinn with a heroin overdose in ep. 12

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Does this Game contains Mother Son Incest as said on Tag?
You must be thinking about the upcoming interlude flashback (a feature in all new episodes since the last one went over so swimmingly) where Tybalt and Jade both crash the DIK Halloween party and get it on while drunk, Tybalt mistaking Jade for Jill because she is also wearing a banana costume (and not the watermelon one he bought for her) and Jade not realizing that Tybalt also bought the same Spartan outfit MC was wearing.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Thanks for this answer as well. You seem to have great knowledge not only of the game's story but also of its mechanics. It's really interesting how DPC will resolve this and it's a shame he doesn't want any help at all with the project. Even taking constructive criticism and patching some story beats here and there would be really cool. I just hope the end point of his work is not gonna be a frustrating one. Because, by the looks of it, if he ever ends the project, it's gonna be almost 10 years in the making.
Also, is there any list of all the cheating points MC can gather in EP9?

At the beginning, I would like to apologise for my another rant about plot holes in this huge game, made by one narcissistic guy. Still love the game, just being passionate.

Thanks for the answer, but my issue wasn't about the story making sense in this particular situation but in something else. I don't like the fact that Jill only decides to fight for MC if he rejects her for Bella specifically. While I understand why she would want to fight in this specific instance, I believe she would still fight if MC wanted to dump her for Sage or Maya & Josy.

It's sadly the fate of almost every artistic production, which allows for multiple different routes. People's motives, wants, and needs shouldn't change if they weren't or aren't influenced by MC's words or decisions. If you know the game Witcher 2, Act 2 of this game changes completely, which almost influences who wins the war. Yet the only thing changing between those two realities is Geralt of Rivia and that has its flaws. And once, a really crazy guy did a 5-hour analysis of this game, won't even link it because we should be reasonable. But in that video, he presented why it's bad.

So, going back to Being a Dik, it's a sad example where in one universe Jill lost MC to Bella and she wants to fight like hell but in other nothing changed other than the fact that she lost to Sage and suddenly she doesn't need to fight. Which means that Bella is the only changed factor, yet is still doesn't make sense why that wouldn't be the case with Sage.

Like I know that other people look differently at stuff but c'mon. I watched some good and bad dramas, even experienced some myself or seen my friends do it. Fight for a guy, I get it. Fight for a guy who chose different gal, I get it.

But bloody hell, fight for a guy who decided to choose your friend? I can give you the benefit of the doubt that someone would do that, but if they did THAT, they would also fight for a guy who chose a girl you only barely know, you know what? It would be even less taxing on your f*cking psyche.

And why it works like that? Because DPC works with HUGE ammount of variables like Kpyna pointed out. Maybe we can go back to Jill in episodes 12 or 14, but for now, DPC decided that after rejecting her or going on Others path it's the end of the road. Yet he had plans for her, MC and Bella to have a romantic triangle. Which I 100% understand, because I agree with you, it's gonna be one hell of a drama. Like I can already picture myself playing through this story and having tons of fan. And if you look at this story in isolation, you can see that it makes total sense, great writting, no plot holes. The issue comes if you know many different alternative universes and compare them to one another.

I know that we can explain it to make it make sense, really, it's the only thing we can do. I also know that comparing differetn alternative universe doesn't make much of a sense but even DPC wants us to play the game multiple times. And seeing Jill in the similar circumstance react in different ways JUST BECAUSE is frustrating. I don't like it and I view it as a flaw in the story. Thanks for chippin in.
See I feel each main girl route will a have a break period for each girl and also I feel like Zoe will be secondary option in those routes

1. Maya still have drama with everything, Josy dad doesn't like MC they will drama of some sort there with a little bit with Tommy. I can see Maya and Josy wanting to break up based on our past choices. You can spend more time with one of them or both of them equally. Plus Maya can't handle the pressure with all this mess sometimes take it out on Josy, who lowkey just wants to enjoy her college life without this drama.

I having Maya will finally have a breaking point might break with Josy no matter the route.

2. Sage there is many reasons she can break up with MC
2a. He used Quinn restaurant many times and hidden it from her.
2b. She found out about Chad but MC never told her but told Josy who would of told Maya really. Maya would most likely told Sage.
2c. All the DIKs knows about MC & Jade and If she found out he' done for
He's funny thing I noticed

He had sex with Sage the first time then the next day he fucked her mom that was savage as hell when you think about it.

3. Bella her husband drama

4. Jill her unrealistic outlook on a relationship, that's why I think Bianca relationship will play a bit of factor into that.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
See I feel each main girl route will a have a break period for each girl and also I feel like Zoe will be secondary option in those routes

1. Maya still have drama with everything, Josy dad doesn't like MC they will drama of some sort there with a little bit with Tommy. I can see Maya and Josy wanting to break up based on our past choices. You can spend more time with one of them or both of them equally. Plus Maya can't handle the pressure with all this mess sometimes take it out on Josy, who lowkey just wants to enjoy her college life without this drama.

I having Maya will finally have a breaking point might break with Josy no matter the route.

2. Sage there is many reasons she can break up with MC
2a. He used Quinn restaurant many times and hidden it from her.
2b. She found out about Chad but MC never told her but told Josy who would of told Maya really. Maya would most likely told Sage.
2c. All the DIKs knows about MC & Jade and If she found out he' done for
He's funny thing I noticed

He had sex with Sage the first time then the next day he fucked her mom that was savage as hell when you think about it.

3. Bella her husband drama

4. Jill her unrealistic outlook on a relationship, that's why I think Bianca relationship will play a bit of factor into that.
See, the thing is all main routes of BaDIK suck balls, so they can get all the break period they want. The good girls of the game all all either sidefucks or unavailable. Maybe it's a methapor for real life.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Now they're officially dating, so I think they're going to make that clear to Tommy, whether he likes it or not, this Walk of Shame scene is probably to simplify this conversation and make it clear to everyone, and this happening at the beginning of the new episode will put an end to this drama.

I don't think there's going to be any fighting, maybe some yelling, but it shouldn't go beyond that, and since they're dating, and it's not a one night thing, I believe literally everyone is going to side with the MC, especially Rusty, he's already put the MC in a leadership position in the frat, and Tommy is a drama queen, so...

And don't forget that preview of the MC+Josy+Maya photo edited with hearts everywhere will be available online for everyone to see.
I fully agree with you. I'll even go so far as to say that Leon told Tommy and JB that there would be a walk of shame. Why? He saw the 3 in the evening and he already knew there so this wasn't just a drinking game. Leon only wants to achieve one thing, so that the DIK boys don't have to bear the burden of being secretive from Tommy.

JB and Leon can confirm to Tommy that Josy is not a one night stand for the MC. Also, when making the appropriate decisions regarding Heather, Heather can confirm that the MC will not cheat.

The only problem is the MC's DIK jacket that Maya is wearing. But there is a solution for that in Josy's pocket. In EP7, Josy was worried that the MC would freeze when he gave her his jacket. That's why I think, so that Josy has the red sweater from the MC in her pocket. In connection with Josy's mobile phone picture of the MC, on which the MC is still wearing his red sweater, Tommy will recognize that Josy and the MC have been together for a long time.

Then we mustn't forget Derek, who storms into the main room, hopefully in his underpants, because he found the camera. Tommy then also learns that the throuple has existed for a long time. But through the camera, Tommy's thoughts are immediately directed to a new goal.

Reactions: JJ1960 and Kpyna

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yo Guyz,
Before playing this Game i want to know ,
Does this Game contains Mother Son Incest as said on Tag?

I read the Game Description and lots of Reviews but still can't understand what this Game is about,

Can anyone please confirm if this is M/S incest Game or Not?
"One of the most beautiful hour-long,
exhausting,psychic sex marathons the mc does with his mother's soul until she comes back to life" :love: :love:
Mom.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes