Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020

View attachment 2824424
This week I focused on lewd scenes. I mainly worked on animations and some static renders as I completed two lewd scenes for different girls. After that, I completed static renders for two shorter scenes, and that's where I'm at today.

I'm down to 11 events on my episode flowchart that I discussed in last week's update. Looking at it, the writing and art of all events of the first half of the episode should now be complete; the remaining events are in the second half.

Three of the remaining events are of a shorter kind; the other eight are medium to long.

Next week, I will work on a different main girl branch and start by playing and writing some planned content. After that, I will likely work on lewd scenes again to further extend my animation queue.

I didn't get my needed PC parts this week because of a shipping delay. Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
I've been wondering, with all the income he gets on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly base, is he still using the 1 pc to do all the automatic rendering, or does he have several pc's by now?

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I've been wondering, with all the income he gets on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly base, is he still using the 1 pc to do all the automatic rendering, or does he have several pc's by now?
DPC has several PCs all with 4090s. He named them after the girls in BaD.

Reactions: Kpyna

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
DPC just doesn't post anything in the F95 forum anymore because the AL shitstorm was too much. But I am sure, even if DPC has not commented on this, that he is in the BaDIK thread of the F95 forum from time to time and reads our post. This thread is a tremendous source of information for DPC.

In his Q&A wrote the following.
"I'm immensely grateful for the success, even though I still battle with handling it. Seeing people chat daily about something I created and how a community has come from it is very humbling. I'm sad I can't be a part of the community in the same way as players, but I do love reading reactions and theories. It often surprises me how attentive players can be; they get what I am going for based on a single sentence or picture. I think it's because they understand the characters very well by now and can relate to their problems and stories."

That really says it all. He loves reading reactions and theories, but understandably he can't take part in the discussions because it would lead to untenable demands from the fans, who he would then upset if he didn't give in to their demands. Personally, I wouldn't want to expose myself to this martyrdom either.
Not to mention that he might give away to much spoilers by mixing into our discussions.

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
While waiting for ep 10, I do this =)). I choose Maya and Josy so I will create the story from that path.
You guys can share your idea with me while we wait for the real story release. View attachment 2829252
WhoTF is Kevin? is she and Maya cheating behind my back? :D :D :D
Guess Maya learned to much from her brother, i thought he was the only one in the family that cheated :p

but to awnser the story. when she steps out with Maya: the MC shockes himself, finding out that dating Josy means becomming Tommy's Brother in Law, and ends it directly with Josy :p

• Haha
Reactions: dathk321

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I know what a creative vision is. I understand that BaDIK is something made by one man with a specific vision. He knows the story; he knows the characters and game mechanics more than anyone. I don't want to be the person who wants to tell him or anyone that I know those characters or story better than him. And I don't think he should listen to people who do. But your line of thinking looks like a complete rejection of constructive criticism and objective flaws in the game just because it is successful. How can we have an objective flaw? Because we're talking about writing, there are writing principles that make a story better or worse and there are some writing errors like plot holes.
I don't reject criticism as is, but here we come back to what we have already discussed. Fair criticism can be called what the absolute majority of players do not like, so it deserve critics and should be fixed somehow, probably. But do you have such statistics? I don't think so. Does it or would it interfere and conflict with authors vision on some aspects, characters and plot development? And finally, this game is not complete, it's still in development, and, probably some things you are not satisfied with currently may change in near or far future.

And finally, some criticism just can't change anything even if it's fair. Like development time increase or DPCs approach to development and other mostly philosophical questions.

My points why DPC shouldn't be criticised and should be able to peacefully release his idea in a final product:

1. He work and create game alone, not in a team. It changes a lot. This guy is crazy, in a good way. For this alone, he can be forgiven a lot.
2. Story and game itself is not finished, yet. What you criticise or have a wish to change may be implemented later.
3. Almost each player, including AVN addicted ones, got a lot of options and choices which fits their taste and preferences. This can't grow infinitely, but I think nobody may tell that BADIK have few options or most of them are fictional and fake. Just correlate your wishes and expectations with reality and compare game from time to time to other ones in genre to stay tuned.
4. Make sure what you exactly criticise are really not liked by a majority or at least a lot of other players, otherwise it's your personal trouble and vision. Think of what and how game would change if your wishes sometime will be implemented.
5. Call me any other game (in same genre, of course) which have 12k+ pages of discussions on a single forum. Look at the game rating in Steam, as well. It's a quite decent and fair indicator of game quality. Games which have really serious flaws or the reasons for criticism doesn't have such ratings.

I don't forbid or dissuade anyone from criticism, but since you are for justice, you should be aware of why this is impractical and useless in the case of BADIK and DPC himself.

We are all here thanks to his idea, realisation of such idea in game, and all these discussions and battles are just an indicator that the game and product itself is doing well. My opinion and my 2 cents :geek:

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
Episode 11, Quinn sets fire to the Pink Rose, you can only save Lily or Nicole - not both.
  • Save Lily (Others path only, requires Lily likes you)
  • Save Nicole (Others path only, requires Nicole likes you)
  • Save Madame (default)
* Sacrifice the Bouncer to save all 3 (Others Path only, Requires Bouncer Hate you).

Always choose option 4 :p

Riggnarock

Jun 17, 2020
what i do wonder is why DPC made Quinn Flat and Bitchy? I would imagin she already had everything off her chest :p

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
WhoTF is Kevin? is she and Maya cheating behind my back? :D :D :D
Guess Maya learned to much from her brother, i thought he was the only one in the family that cheated :p

but to awnser the story. when she steps out with Maya: the MC shockes himself, finding out that dating Josy means becomming Tommy's Brother in Law, and ends it directly with Josy :p
That my name for the MC =)

Reactions: Riggnarock

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What is the best route to go, have high dik affinity or more neutral for getting with most of the girls in the game?

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Seeing those pictures of Maya just confirms what I have been saying
The mc needs to marry her before some other dude tries to win her heart
Because we all know she could have any guy in the world
Dudes would be lining up to get a chance with her
It's not every day you get a chance with an angel like her
A ring doesn't really lock a girl down, now a baby in her belly ...

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
You put it into words better than I ever could
I agree with everything you just said
Yeah, that's why I'm exactly angry about the slow updates because the update are huge in a way if you play many different routes and many different choices in the small ones.

Like who would thought that the Fat girl, who catfish us would of been in appearance at the party, I mean we did saw Micha in ep.8 because MC even said she looked familiar so that was nice foreshadowing about her friend when u think about it.

Also, my top 1 moment that lives rent free in my head was the DIK presentation, I think what makes it more perfect is depending on if Jill, Josy and Sage seen it.

I like all their reactions it's more funny when you dating all three and each other knew who's was quickly.

Then Jill being upset and talking to Josy in the bathroom shocked me, Josy response is different based on MC on J&M path or not.

I actually have to say it was a good Josy moment that highlights how mature she can be at times, that's another moment that lives rent free as well.

What was everyone else thoughts on both moments?

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Help. I'm trying to install the apk on my chromebook. I'm using the linux terminal but the connect arc command isn't taking. What am I doing wrong?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well, it takes roughly the same amount of effort to tell them as it does to say "SeArCh FoR iT". Plus if you answer properly every now and again people are less inclined to ask because it is right there. If that makes me a legend. Then so be it. Does it come with a badge?
will 1 of theses do?
0926604ea414422a2583a34690f2fb6a.jpg

Reactions: Orgitas
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes