chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What is the best route to go, have high dik affinity or more neutral for getting with most of the girls in the game?
dick affinity gets you the best options with most girls.(just my opinion) but will block a lot of content with others. there is no route to see it all. best option is to play through multiple runs, then switch the variables and do it again. in about a week, when the shame of knowing youre not even sure what day it is while trying to pry your hand from your junk sets in, ........youre almost there.

May 22, 2023
This game isn't going to get an update until October, last episode took what 9 months, this one is going to take 10? And last episode DPC had a bunch of excuses (perhaps legitimate) with being stressed out by some guy illegally selling his shit, and some band demanding DPC remove their songs from the game.

I just hope E10 delivers more content than E9 did.

Reactions: Don Sucio

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
being stressed out by some guy illegally selling his shit, and some band demanding DPC remove their songs from the game.
LoL... He is right in defending the intellectual property of his game, but how come that when he illegally uses some band's intellectual property in his game and the legal owner of the intellectual property of those songs demand their removal he is "stressed" about it? :sneaky:

Looks like we all are against the piracy of what we create, but at the same time we have zero problems in pirating what other people creates...

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
What is the best route to go, have high dik affinity or more neutral for getting with most of the girls in the game?
I think that if you want Quinn you have to be Dik, if you want to be in a throuple with both Maya and Josy (which is quite hot and sweet at the same time) you have to be Neutral.
And so on...

At the end of the day, you gotta do multiple playthrough to see all the contents.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
LoL... He is right in defending the intellectual property of his game, but how come that when he illegally uses some band's intellectual property in his game and the legal owner of the intellectual property of those songs demand their removal he is "stressed" about it? :sneaky:

Looks like we all are against the piracy of what we create, but at the same time we have zero problems in pirating what other people creates...
DPC wasn't illegally using their music. He licensed it. Then someone representing them decided they didn't want it used in an AVN (which was not called out in the original contract that everyone agreed to) and demanded he pull their music from the game. So, no, DPC was not a pirate like you using other people's intellectual property without paying for it.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
This game isn't going to get an update until October, last episode took what 9 months, this one is going to take 10? And last episode DPC had a bunch of excuses (perhaps legitimate) with being stressed out by some guy illegally selling his shit, and some band demanding DPC remove their songs from the game.

I just hope E10 delivers more content than E9 did.
ep 9 catches a lot of shit on here. i like ep 9 and think that once its sandwitched between 8 and 10 it will play even better. but i understand some peoples reasons for not agreeing. to each their own, i say. what i dont get are the people who come here to complain that the product they want to steal isnt coming fast enough. no one here is owed a damn thing, bud. i guess what im saying is, you obviously enjoy the game, as do we all. so come here and crack a joke, add something to the convo, worship your favourite quinn....cough cough, i mean girl, and chill. its better for everyone, including you. all posts like these do is make those writing them look silly, and repeat info we already have. cheers!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

babaner

Dec 30, 2018
ep 9 catches a lot of shit on here. i like ep 9 and think that once its sandwitched between 8 and 10 it will play even better. but i understand some peoples reasons for not agreeing. to each their own, i say. what i dont get are the people who come here to complain that the product they want to steal isnt coming fast enough. no one here is owed a damn thing, bud. i guess what im saying is, you obviously enjoy the game, as do we all. so come here and crack a joke, add something to the convo, worship your favourite quinn....cough cough, i mean girl, and chill. its better for everyone, including you. all posts like these do is make those writing them look silly, and repeat info we already have. cheers!
I mean its a matter of expectations. It took a very very long time for episode 9 to be released. All we got were useless animations and almost zero plot. We know DPC is a great animator, we know that this game has great animations, while they add up to the experience, most of us are here for the plot, while it might be cheesey , cliche and downright ridicilous at times, it is also extremely entertaining and addictive.

DPC is not releasing this game for free, if it was it would have been a completely different thing.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Always completely DIK,for the one main girl that really matters.

In her sky blue eyes I'm drowning in mad love
her beautiful ponytails are so heavenly to hold tight,
while i ride her as rough as possible,
while i bite her nipples,pinch and nibble until she's so horny she can't hold it anymore.

lily,lily,lily,lily
you are my most beautiful,diabolical,psychopathic harley quinn forever
let's rolling,rolling baby !! :love: :love:
1633272377156.png

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Argh. I'm trying to play this on chromebook and I downloaded the apk but I can't get it to run. I'm running into the following issue in linux developer

missing port in specification: tcp:arc

Please help a very not tech savvy person.

May 22, 2023
I mean its a matter of expectations. It took a very very long time for episode 9 to be released. All we got were useless animations and almost zero plot. We know DPC is a great animator, we know that this game has great animations, while they add up to the experience, most of us are here for the plot, while it might be cheesey , cliche and downright ridicilous at times, it is also extremely entertaining and addictive.

DPC is not releasing this game for free, if it was it would have been a completely different thing.
The thing is that a lot of people expected E10 to have a development time of 7 months plus or minus a couple of weeks, and I think it's funny that it's probably going to take 10 months, E9 being a giant freeroam was something that most people believed to have been part of the reason why it took approximately 9 months to develop, yet E10 looks to be taking longer even though it's supposedly going to be more straight forward and plot oriented.

Guess it goes to show that you're not going to get any updates faster than E9 ever again, and that E11 and E12 might take up to a year of development time each with how things are progressing. And with DPC having stated that there may be as many as 16 possible chapters in the game it is not unreasonable to expect BADIK to remain in development until sometime near the closing of this decade.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

I could be wrong, but the last part of your statement sounds like youre saying "other people are paying so i get to be mad too" that doesnt really make sense to me. maybe i misunderstood its intent. again, i dont agree that ep 9 didnt add to the game in plot, and entertainment. but, these are our opinions and we are both entitled to them. either way, im sorry you were disappointed with it. however, as ive only been playing VNs for a little over a year, and even newer to forums like this, please educate me on how posts that are some variation of "wtf, its taking too long(even though we knew it would) do you know how long its going to take to complete? thats ridiculous! dpc owes me content!" on repeat, are bringing anything positive here? .... honest question.

p.s. believe me, "IF" i was paying, id be pissed and voicing that to dpc ( higher some help you greedy ass control freak lol), but not here. i just dont see the point.

• Angry
Reactions: DavDR and IchaTV

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't remember if I asked this or not
But can you have Lily & Rionna while playing as a chick
Or do you have to be a dik?

I need to decide If I want to do an others chick playthrough eventually.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
I can't remember if I asked this or not
But can you have Lily & Rionna while playing as a chick
Or do you have to be a dik?

I need to decide If I want to do an others chick playthrough eventually.
Yes, but with Riona you miss her threesome with Quinn and her scene in episode 5 if you have chick affinity.

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, but with Riona you miss her threesome with Quinn and her scene in episode 5 if you have chick affinity.
Thank you for answering
I don't really mind missing sex scenes
I'm just hoping Rionna will want a proper relationship down the line
With a chick mc

Edit - I also want the same with Lily

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I keep misspelling Riona's name
I need to do better after all she is one of my favourites

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
i dont know DPC's vision is, but in my mind, the prolonged development time is a direct consequence of trying to juggle so many girls and potential paths. The game already had 5 main female LIs before quinn started getting more screentime, then he added a ex-gf love interest (with her own interlude), throw in a few milfs or 2, and then some strippers and it's nearly impossible to develop reasonable plot progression for all of them, especially the stories continue to branch out. Episode 9 was an obvious indicator, as DPC tried to keep everybody confined to one setting with common events and dialogue....I can't imagine this will be end up in any way what people are hoping for.

To me, the obvious solution to start axing or keeping side characters as side characters. Even some of LIs that consistently rank low in terms of general interest (maya) should be fine to ax out at some point. Unfortunately, DPC's just continuing to dig himself deeper into development hell by introducing more and more female interests....At one point (very very early on), this actually resembled a college campus, now it's just MC and 50 girls looking to jump his bones.

Reactions: Valarcho and DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes