Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Leon warned MC about the possible consequences of using Swiper and advised him to be careful. That it's not so innocent and girls he swipe and chat to could be closer than he think.
Ida doesn't react in such way if MC swipe her down and don't chat with her. There was a lot of other "swiper" girls we had seen in other places already.

Paula:
View attachment 2833139
View attachment 2833141

And the blue eyed girl in ghoul costume at the party which was available to interact and talk to on Others branch is, probably, Ellie. She have blue eyes, she "knows how to drink" (Derek) and she was the one, who doesn't rejected MC if he chatted with her properly. The other one was Nora, with obvious consequences.

Yeah, it becomes a "dick" presentation if MC makes a dickpic :KEK:
It's funny and sad at a time, since it's one of the last warnings to player of how bad it may turn later. This dialogue happen only if you are on Jill path (main req) and in Throuple and/or Sage paths at a time. If you are not on Jill path, this scene skipped. Also ruined presentation sets variable ep7_jill_jealous, which gets +1 if Josy recognizes MC and and +1 if Sage also recognizes him. So it can range from 0 to 2 and this variable is transferred to Season 3.
Yeah it's crazy how you can send Areith a dic pic as well, and she even mentions it when she upsets during the HOT party.

I figure we are going to see more girls later on, their clearly going to flings at best.

Yeah it funny and sad at the same time, I figured we got a like point from Josy and Sage. Josy could not stop laughing about it, even when she sees Tyballs in ep.9 she was laughing about it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have another question guys
Does sage's path have any differences If you are a dik or chick?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes