Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not much, sage is a sweetheart unlike Maya. She doesn't care if you are dik or Chick. She see the person inside you and doesn't lie to you. :WeSmart:
That's cool but Maya not a sweetheart?
Not possible she is an angel descended from heaven

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Sage really needs a tan. I'm scared she might combust into flames the moment she walks in sun light.
For redheads, a tan is harmful. In my opinion, they can't even really tan, as a result, their skin just peels off. Not the most pleasant sight.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Sage really needs a tan. I'm scared she might combust into flames the moment she walks in sun light.
HERESY!!!! Have you no appreciation for the glory that is a red headed woman!!!! Redheads don’t tan, they burn. (Though I have to admit a bit of a thing for a redhead with a sunburn and burn lines….I am really not sure where that one comes from. And then you get the best part - the freckles!!!)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
HERESY!!!! Have you no appreciation for the glory that is a red headed woman!!!! Redheads don’t tan, they burn. (Though I have to admit a bit of a thing for a redhead with a sunburn and burn lines….I am really not sure where that one comes from. And then you get the best part - the freckles!!!)
I know. I'm blonde. I have two colours, pale and burnt. Sage has me beat in the paleness.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Am i the only one who doesnt like tanning but wants to remain pure white
I don't mind a tan. Or just a little bit of colour. But if you are white (as in locked in a basement for years pasty white) then you just look half dead.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes