KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
What is the best route to go, have high dik affinity or more neutral for getting with most of the girls in the game?
depends on the girl you want. bella/jill/josy/maya = chick or neutral. you can still get bella regardless but you have to be careful with your choices. sage prefers dik but you also need to be careful. just don't cheat and avoid jade like the plague. good idea to avoid the restaurant too no matter your affinity if you want to pursue any of the main girls.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
a little/a lot late to this update but now that i have it the game keeps crashing in the 1st scene with tommy. can anyone tell me how to fix it. i tried compressed and full version. i even went back to S2 to create a new save but it still crashes.
Delete persistent file of Season 3

winkey + R, type %appdata% and press enter

navigate to "RenPy", BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494
find "persistent" file there, then delete it
do the same in the Season 3 game dir
navigate to "game", saves, delete the same file there
only after doing both steps, run the Season 3 again
If you did all properly, then game will run with default options and gallery, etc will reset

Make sure you don't use/have mods in Season 1-2 which may corrupt your transfer saves. To be safe delete "persistent" for S1-2 too.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
depends on the girl you want. bella/jill/josy/maya = chick or neutral. you can still get bella regardless but you have to be careful with your choices. sage prefers dik but you also need to be careful. just don't cheat and avoid jade like the plague. good idea to avoid the restaurant too no matter your affinity if you want to pursue any of the main girls.
:WaitWhat:
i never had any problems with any main or side girl while ordering food.
and i never played this game with mods.
just play as chick and its possible to get bella, jill, sage and josy/maya. well, until you have to choose after the talk with elena at the breakfast table.

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
the storyline with isabella was amazing

wasted my time with josy and maya the first time around playing it safe
They've all got their high points, for sure. I've seen all the main girls' arcs through episode 9, now I'm going back and playing far DIKier than I would normally to see more of Quinn's.

Reactions: yungsta25

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
As much as I love Being a Dik
I would like it even more if I didn't have to do those free roam events.
The you're not going to like the next update. The entire episode is one long free roam. The first hour of game play has you stuck in the DIK bathroom trying to put together a makeshift plunger and unclog the toilet Derek laid several deuces in :poop:

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
They've all got their high points, for sure. I've seen all the main girls' arcs through episode 9, now I'm going back and playing far DIKier than I would normally to see more of Quinn's.
That will make KARAMBA' S day. don't be surprised if he starts to tell you the gospel of Quinn. :sneaky:

Last edited:

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
:WaitWhat:
i never had any problems with any main or side girl while ordering food.
and i never played this game with mods.
just play as chick and its possible to get bella, jill, sage and josy/maya. well, until you have to choose after the talk with elena at the breakfast table.
Not right now sure, but I have a strong feeling using the restaurant will come back to bite you hard especially on Sage's route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes