felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So... Some fuel for the never ending discussion as to whether Sage ever fucked Chad, whether he was gay from the beginning (as opposed to possibly bi or only recently discovered he was gay), and why Sage continued dating him when she wasn't being satisfied:

The first time the mc meets her (and he starts shit with Chad), he can ask her why she's dating him...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you're a DIK you can retort...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But what I'm getting at is Sage going ballistic at the question. Now sure, it really is none of the mc's business, and Sage does fly off the handle easily, so this could mean nothing, but it could also mean that Sage's reasons for dating him are not particularly "honourable" and when questioned she goes into attack mode to defend hide her motives.

So while it's a pretty lousy relationship, she's been sticking with it for shallow reasons like, "dating the Alpha President" etc.

Anyway, just thinking out loud... :unsure:

Meanwhile, for all the advancements in DPC's renderings etc., seriously, just look at how sexy Sage's face looks in that first shot, that slightly crooked-eye, cocky smirk:

View attachment 2841608

Plus, just sitting there looking at her, not only is she blinking (most games do that now), she's changing eye contact (actually sizing the mc up) and cocking her head. This shit is so cool:

View attachment 2841639

DPC, get back to your roots man, stop fucking wasting time on your stupid-ass animations (actual "ass" animations are acceptable :sneaky:, just not the stupid-ass, 1-minute-long, preps-walking-to-the-DIKs'-mansion, waste-of-everybody's-life animations; nobody wants that shit!)...
the impression has always been that Chad had been Sage's trophy boy chosen only because of his importance within the BR (after all, at that time DIKs didn't exist and I don't think Maganr's appeal had yet blossomed)

of course this leaves 'realistically' little doubt as to how many rebound guys there have been in the meantime

Reactions: sampow

Juice86

Jan 13, 2023
Lots of tier lists hating on Arieth.

Sure she's a dog food eatin, dumb as a bag of rocks, fall for your April fools joke every time - kind of girl.
But take another look without factoring in her intelligence for just one second...
Hasn't everyone one of the DIK's taken a ride except the MC? They know... MC is missing out!

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
OK the real question--college is over, you decide you want to settle down with one person (or persons if Maya/Josy). Who's the one? I know it's hard to pick one when they all have their great qualities.

I think I'd go with Riona. She's kind and freaky at the appropriate times, and I dig her style.

...But damn, Jill... Oh and Bella... and Josy/Maya combo would keep things exciting for longer... ok maybe choosing one isn't as easy as I thought :unsure:.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
OK the real question--college is over, you decide you want to settle down with one person (or persons if Maya/Josy). Who's the one? I know it's hard to pick one when they all have their great qualities.

I think I'd go with Riona. She's kind and freaky at the appropriate times, and I dig her style.

...But damn, Jill... Oh and Bella... and Josy/Maya combo would keep things exciting for longer... ok maybe choosing one isn't as easy as I thought :unsure:.
Probably Zoey because she is grounded and the OG girl. Failing that deffo Nicole.

Reactions: elumiknotty

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I would pick Josy as great as Maya is it wouldn't be fair, I would want Maya for 3some's and when Josy doesn't feel good not solo sex not when I got Josy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Nicole and her son :love: Family comes first

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes