KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Who's the one?
Well, my answer may seem unexpected, but I say - Quinn. The Divine Quinn, whose perfection eclipses the brilliance of the stars. I could also mention that she is the Diamond of the Universe. But this is a well known fact. I'm not a fan of over-praising anyone much, as some people do here .

• Haha
Reactions: elumiknotty

elumiknotty

Jun 30, 2023
Well, my answer may seem unexpected, but I say - Quinn. The Divine Quinn, whose perfection eclipses the brilliance of the stars. I could also mention that she is the Diamond of the Universe. But this is a well known fact. I'm not a fan of over-praising anyone much, as some people do here .
Quinn is awesome, but I can't help but feel like any relationship with her is destined to be fiery and short-lived. It's hard to imagine her settling down and popping out kiddos.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
It's actually pretty bad. DPC does not have time management skills and does not know how to separate the important from the secondary. Some things can be removed from the game without losing quality. Eventually the sheer number of scenes will bore the player. Just imagine a free-roam where the player has to talk to 18 characters and run around the entire location. It's very boring. Scenes should be unique, colorful and memorable.
after finishing the bella route i started a sage one and im was fuck this im legit bored

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
OK the real question--college is over, you decide you want to settle down with one person (or persons if Maya/Josy). Who's the one? I know it's hard to pick one when they all have their great qualities.
Were I college-aged my choice would probably be Rio or Sage, or Josy as a close third. Making the choice having my current knowledge and experience it would absolutely have to be Jill, though. She's a hot girl, and she's sweet and caring by nature. Her family is also loaded. There's a lot to be said about never having to worry about money for the rest of your life. Sage might qualify also if her adopted dad doesn't wind up in the slammer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elumiknotty

луна

Aug 24, 2021
OK the real question--college is over, you decide you want to settle down with one person (or persons if Maya/Josy). Who's the one? I know it's hard to pick one when they all have their great qualities.

I think I'd go with Riona. She's kind and freaky at the appropriate times, and I dig her style.

...But damn, Jill... Oh and Bella... and Josy/Maya combo would keep things exciting for longer... ok maybe choosing one isn't as easy as I thought :unsure:.
One only why not 3 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ah, the classic tier list of fuckin' HOTs because nothing says 'objectification' like turning people into pokémon cards! :ROFLMAO:
I guess at the end of the day, we're all just players in the game of swiping right :whistle:
Says someone with there own hot list:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes