Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Gotta agree with the guy who said the Free-Roaming makes the game, honestly I really like the Rooster stuff. Adds to the story, my biggest problem with E9 was the lack of a day after Rooster so you could see reactions to how people saw your party, aside from Tommy bitching about you being perfect.

Dik - Stiffler
Wasn't the joke with Stiffler originally that he didn't get laid at all?

I have the multi-mod installed. I tried the save on an un-modded version of the game as well. same crash.
If you used one of the 'cheat' options from Sancho's multi-mod to see multiple scenes when normally you are restricted to one this will trap you in a loop in Episode 9 due to variable conflict.

sampow

May 14, 2023
...my biggest problem with E9 was the lack of a day after Rooster so you could see reactions to how people saw your party, aside from Tommy bitching about you being perfect.
You actually get some dynamic feedback throughout the evening that depends on how well you've done:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I agree it would be cool to see random party goers lighting up Rooster based on how they enjoyed (or hated) the party. Pretty sure Oscar didn't have a good time. :p

Last edited:

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
That's pretty good, never noticed those before because I usually nail the party decently well. But yeah, at the end of the day I wanted to see randoms talk about it on Rooster and stuff.

Reactions: xtrema and sampow

helalmagi

Nov 20, 2021
Started the game like any other with my dick in my hands. Halfway through the second ep, I dropped the dick and played the game for the plot.
The characters feel realistic, the art is beautiful and story has substance. Thanks for the experience.
Oh also I love how you wrote Derek.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Started the game like any other with my dick in my hands. Halfway through the second ep, I dropped the dick and played the game for the plot.
The characters feel realistic, the art is beautiful and story has substance. Thanks for the experience.
Let's be honest we all first played the game expecting to be fap tastic (in its own way it is) but we stayed, and replayed, for the story!

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
I'm back, and as promised, I'm going to share my point of view on MGs positioning in the game, their main or secondary roles in plot and story as well as bringing up one of the very unpopular and unpleasant "canon" - "non canon" topic.

I decided to collect and structurize most of my thoughts and observations in one huge post.

My opinion and the way of how do I see all these things, often generates a negative reactions from fans of Bella, Sage, Jill and most of SGs. You can consider me J&M biased, as a their blind fan, etc, but it's not true. I always play all routes and enjoy every of them. I, personally, have a lot of fun by playing every route in this game and it helps me to explore all parts and sides of story, which is told to us from different perspectives, and to find all pieces of a whole puzzle. I can't say that I hate or dislike any of MG/SG characters, as well. I just like J&M more, but that's all.

Usually, I'm being downvoted for such posts or it's parts on Reddit. Can't blame them, though. So, let's try it here and see how and where it will go :KEK:

Since DPC said himself for a while, like, there are no canon LI, routes, etc in BADIK. As for me, I doesn't share this view and facts doesn't add up most of times, even if DPC said otherwise.

I will do my best to substantiate my words with facts, with a little exceptions it will be my own thoughts or guesses that can be considered neutral, which can't be substantiated or doesn't need to be. And I'll mark my personal point of view or "imo" parts with orange.
Read it all and I'm astounded at how much analysis and work was put into it, even if, at the end of the day, it's one of the biasest objective takes I've ever seen.

I'm just gonna say that DPC not publicly picking any "canon" MG is the wisest move he could've made. This game's strong point is about choice and shaping your own story and no matter how much we present biassed or factual evidence, there should never be discussion about canon endings or canon girls. I know it's not gonna stop fans from doing so; people love enforcing their own opinions on other people as facts (not saying you specifically, buddy, you just shared your perspective). Yet DPC is the one person who should never do it, even if he has one.

The only exception to the rule would be if DPC decided to create any sequels to the BaDIK story, in which case he would be forced to pick one canonical ending (that would be, IMO, a really bad idea). That's why, for example, I really appreciate what CDPR is doing with Cyberpunk 2077. No DLCs after the story is finished, and every time they are asked about "canon" they answer the same thing: "There're people in the studio who have their own canon endings or MC gender, but aside from those personal opinions, we do not have official canon endings or protagonist in our studio".

I don't judge you for your bias; we all have it. There's a good chance that I'm so keen on disagreeing with you because I'm biassed in the other direction, against the trouple (which, I will admit, I dislike in real life and also because I don't really like those MGs in AL). There's this thing called cognitive bias. One of the things that it does is makes us only see things that complement our already preestablished beliefs, etc. Not saying you're gonna be wrong in your predictions, just saying it could've played a part in your work just as much as it does with me now.

What made me laugh was the fact that J&M are the only main girls where you listed more pros than cons. That whole thing should all be in orange. I personally disagree with some parts of that list. I know what DPC is going for in the story, especially when we focus on Maya & Josy's core themes, but from my own experience, you can work on your relationship even if one person is studying and one isn't. My father is 3 years younger than my mother, so they're basically MC and Sage. In the past, they both studied once at the same time, once at different times (my dad worked and my mom kept studying, and vice versa), and they also did it in different cities. In the case of Maya & Josy, it hurt their relationship, but it doesn't have to. We also need to take into account the maturity of the people involved and if they're able to see each other regularly, which Josy & Maya couldn't do. Because if people really love each other, they will give everything to see themselves as much as possible. My friend has a girlfriend who has to travel 1 hour to see him and sometimes she comes just to hang out for 30 minutes because he doesn't have time for more.

Aside from me being an asshole instigator with my biassed counterpoints, I really loved your work and analysis. So much research and thought was put into place that I think it wouldn't be the worst thing if your predictions came to reality and your hard work would get validated. If it did, as a DIK Josy enjoyer, I would just sit happily in my lonely headcanon and nothing would stop me! :sneaky:

Last edited:

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It scratches this weird non specific thing that i can't quite place with it's setting too. I feel like it's a mix of The OC, Super Bad, American Pie, Jackass, etc. 2000s + 2010s vibe set in the present. Like every popular/funny classic youth pop culture phenomena that revolves around the American college good times ideal. It's nostalgic, funny, and fresh in the same time. It's weird, kinda like DPC had a good dream about of mixture of stuff he saw when he was younger and somehow made it into a concentrated paste that he painted his canvas with.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
the storyline with isabella was amazing

wasted my time with josy and maya the first time around playing it safe
If you are in this game for the long haul, make a series of saves for one path throughout the whole game. For example: I have a series of saves from Ep1 to Ep9 for EACH LI path (no other influence).
Another Ep1 to Ep9 series of saves for the Quinn path.
The Rio path....
The Jade path....
And so on....
This makes the game more fun to play without worrying about ruining a certain path.

sampow

May 14, 2023
So... Some fuel for the never ending discussion as to whether Sage ever fucked Chad, whether he was gay from the beginning (as opposed to possibly bi or only recently discovered he was gay), and why Sage continued dating him when she wasn't being satisfied:

The first time the mc meets her (and he starts shit with Chad), he can ask her why she's dating him...
If you're a DIK you can retort...
But what I'm getting at is Sage going ballistic at the question. Now sure, it really is none of the mc's business, and Sage does fly off the handle easily, so this could mean nothing, but it could also mean that Sage's reasons for dating him are not particularly "honourable" and when questioned she goes into attack mode to defend/hide her motives.

So while it's a pretty lousy relationship, she's been sticking with it for shallow reasons like, "dating the Alpha President" etc.

Anyway, just thinking out loud... :unsure:

Meanwhile, for all the advancements in DPC's renderings etc., seriously, just look at how sexy Sage's face looks in that first shot, that slightly crooked-eye, cocky smirk:

1691681342459.png

Plus, just sitting there looking at her, not only is she blinking (most games do that now), she's changing eye contact (actually sizing the mc up) and cocking her head. This shit is so cool:

ezgif-4-493d09dbfb.gif

DPC, get back to your roots man, stop fucking wasting time on your stupid-ass animations (actual "ass" animations are acceptable :sneaky:, just not the stupid-ass, 1-minute-long, preps-walking-to-the-DIKs'-mansion, waste-of-everybody's-life animations; nobody wants that shit!)...

And on another side note, some choices are so significant, and you just don't know it at the time!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes