Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The first time I went through the game I played as I mostly would in real life, which is chick-leaning. Jill's path is awesome--at least until episode 9. I just went back through going full-on DIK and was disappointed when I got to episode 9.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel you bro: if I only had to choose a single gameplay I'd always pick Jill, but Banana Jill really pissed me off. I felt betrayed by DrPinkCake, because the best thing in her ep. 9 path was MC fondling Bianca.

Jamez999

Jun 30, 2021
Of course Quinn is involved. She is a prostitute and master of the strapon. When Tybalt's ass itches, he calls Quinn.:ROFLMAO:
And when Quinn finishes, Josy come in to put some ointment in his butthole, while Maya's licking it to make a proper spreading.
Good luck to take out this image from your mind. (Sorry Joshy)

Last edited:
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And when Quinn finishes, Josy come in to put some ointment in his butthole, while Maya's licking it to make a proper spreading.
Good luck to take out this image from your mind. (Sorry Joshy)
Actually Josy is busy with Me:devilish::devilish::love:, Tybalt goes and have 3some with Chad and Troy

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Actually Josy is busy with Me:devilish::devilish::love:, Tybalt goes and have 3some with Chad and Troy
I didn't want to talk about it, but all these unfair and groundless accusations against Quinn by some snide people, force me to reveal this unsightly truth. We will talk about the fact that the fulfillment of the list of scavenging for Maya and Josy meant a rimjob for all the jocks. And yes, for Chad and Troy too. In fact, it was meant as a joke. No one expected them to take it seriously. But they did. Yes, they did it. With all the jocks. And they liked the process so much that they also did it with preps.
I know it might hurt some of Maya and Josy sincere fans. But guys, you have to find the strength to accept this cruel truth.
Sorry guys, it's not easy for me to reveal this undeniable truth. Not easy. :(
SXYx.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I didn't want to talk about it, but all these unfair and groundless accusations against Quinn by some snide people, force me to reveal this unsightly truth. We will talk about the fact that the fulfillment of the list of scavenging for Maya and Josy meant a rimjob for all the jocks. And yes, for Chad and Troy too. In fact, it was meant as a joke. No one expected them to take it seriously. But they did. Yes, they did it. With all the jocks. And they liked the process so much that they also did it with preps.
I know it might hurt some of Maya and Josy sincere fans. But guys, you have to find the strength to accept this cruel truth.
Sorry guys, it's not easy for me to reveal this undeniable truth. Not easy. :(
View attachment 2846958
Josy and Maya did there list with each and MC they did not have to do anything with the Jocks at all. The only way something could had happen with Jocks is if it was some kind of test that seems very unlikely. Your a good Quinn simp but none of that happen so don't make up shit unless it really good shit
Screenshot 2023-08-12 153840.png

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The only way something could had happen with Jocks is if it was some kind of test
Well, that's right, that was it. Test. A stupid joke that turned into a tragedy. It's a pain. Yes, this is our common pain. We'll share it with you guys. :cry: You are not alone.
but none of that happen so don't make up shit unless it really good shit
Hey, don't be so serious. It's just a joke. Ah, you don't like such jokes? Well of course. You, Josy and Maya's fans like to make fun of others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Japanese
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes