Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Damn, I didn't know about that table, that's very informative.
I'm mindblown that people stay hooked for so long.

Are all top games like this? or is people usually more demanding n expecting updates more frequently?
The better AVNs take a long time, yes. But DPC, the Dev of this game, is always adamant that he wants to do it all himself. That couple with him wanting to always add more to the next episode than the previous had tends to just drag the time out. People whine and moan, it is expected. But with the quality of work he releases it is always worth it. Having a team working on the AVN doesn't, necessarily always, decrease Dev time either. A common misconception is that it does.

Last edited:

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Damn, I didn't know about that table, that's very informative.
I'm mindblown that people stay hooked for so long.

Are all top games like this? or is people usually more demanding n expecting updates more frequently?
Really depends, its quite common for development times to slow down as games get more popular, there are sadly quite a few games on here that suffer from that.
However BaDIK atleast gets its updates in a semi-consistent manner and the updates are usually very very large.
I recently replayed from the beginning again and i never realised how much content there is in each update lmao

Reactions: KaiserST

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Ugh. Can someone please help me? Why can't I get my saves from S1 & S2 to import to S3?

The most info I can give is this. I downloaded scrappy mod for S1 & S2. I'm using linux dev mode to play the apk files on my chromebook. I'm trying to get a compatible S3 download. The only V_0.9.1 download I can find is Brandy but when I install the new loader, I can't import my saves.

Please. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction?
You're going to have to be more specific than that. I have no idea what issue you're having but I'm going to throw some stuff out here in hopes it will help either narrow it down or point you in the right direction.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression Chromebooks have allowed you to run 'regular' Linux binaries for some time now. Even if they don't, getting any Python 3 interpreter running should theoretically be enough; RenPy is written fully in Python, you don't necessarily have to use the provided binaries. Is there a specific reason why you're using the Android port?

BaDIK uses for save transfers between the first two seasons and S3 (why the split happened is beyond me, maybe some vets here could chime in on that). On 'regular' Linux desktop, all save files are stored in $HOME/.renpy with each game having its own save folder there (that no other game except the one it belongs to can read) in addition to a 'persistent' folder for the aforementioned persistent data (which can be used to transfer data between games as outlined in the RenPy docs linked above).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your regular save files from the S1&2 'game' won't show up in the S3 'game', you get an option at the end of S2 right after the 'End of Season 2' screen to create a separate transfer save file which gets saved in the 'persistent' folder instead of the game save folder. For reference, this is what the transfer save screen looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android likely does some kind of sandboxing where one app can't read the data of another. Since S1&2 and S3 are two separate apps, that may be why you can't see your S2 transfer saves in the S3 app. The notice on Brandy's post with the download link to his Android port states:
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
Try seeing if your Chromebook has a similar permissions system as Android does and if you can grant the BaDIK apps this permission; the says it should be in Settings > Apps > Google Play Store > Manage Android preferences > Apps & notifications > App permissions > Storage but I can't confirm, I don't have a Chromebook.

sampow

May 14, 2023
'Will MC make Riona cum?' Is ongoing since ep5 :HideThePain:
I’m trying to remember the actual issue; did Riona say she doesn’t cum from straight sex? I mean, is a little bit of clit stimulation while ploughing her considered cheating? That’s a pretty standard technique really…:unsure:

the greatest effort is to still mark something in the responses achieved.... ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For all the annoyance of episode 9 not having enough story, it did answer 8 of the burning questions, so that’s not actually too bad.

Unfortunately, 25 more questions were raised! :eek:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Salut à tous,
Mon plus gros fou rire sur le jeu je crois que c'était a ce moment là, j'étais tellement pas prêt...:ROFLMAO:
Et vous ?

Hi all,
My biggest laugh on the game I think it was at that time, I was so not ready... :ROFLMAO:
And you ?
For me it was when Tybalt was doing his presentation and MC's Dick pic shows up on the projection behind him and the shock on his face when he turns around and see it . Also every main girl in the room recognizes it , except for Jill .I was laughing at her facial expression as well

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I believe so that's the way of the MC. To settle the big disputes between the fraternities and he can only do that if the MC becomes the campus top dog, because then the small disputes are clarified by the respective presidents of the fraternity.
I always felt the game gives the MC very good options if the MC wants to be a power-broker and build bridges all across the university. Even a few episodes where you can make nice/show tolerance toward Anthony. As for Caleb, one could think that he and MC are the most powerful fighters on campus and the potential for Caleb to think only MC can potentially match him. Interesting for sure.
Good analysis dalli_x

Reactions: dalli_x

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
For me it was when Tybalt was doing his presentation and MC's Dick pic shows up on the projection behind him and the shock on his face when he turns around and see it . Also every main girl in the room recognizes it , except for Jill .I was laughing at her facial expression as well
Ah oui! Entre la photo et ses dents manquantes -si on s'amuse au tennis-, j'avoue que c'était très drôle! De plus ça a fait rire Josy alors...100% bénéfice pour mon MC ahah!

Oh yes! Between the photo and her missing teeth -if we're having fun playing tennis-, I must admit it was very funny! Plus it made Josy laugh so...100% profit for my MC haha! :ROFLMAO: ;)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My favourite scene in the entire game is when Maya talks to the mc about her life while at that party
And she tells him she feels comfortable talking to him because he is a bit feminine

It's like she is looking into my soul in that scene
It made me very upset when she talked about having to get to college on her own
If I was there, I would have been with her every step of the way

I have to say guys if Maya was real she would be the perfect girl for me

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
My favourite scene in the entire game is when Maya talks to the mc about her life while at that party
And she tells him she feels comfortable talking to him because he is a bit feminine

GAAAAAAYYYY

Do drugs, fuck Quinn and Jade right in the pussy! wooooooo

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023

Il faut avouer que le jeu a des moments très touchants pour un peu qu'on s'implique dans l'histoire. Le développeur a un vrai talent d'écriture, on ne peut pas le nier.

We must admit that the game has very touching moments for a little that we get involved in the story. The developer has a real writing talent, there's no denying that.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes