felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's pretty weird to do 5-6 renders only for it to lead nowhere. He obviously wanted everyone to notice it and start making theories. Another thing is that the reality won't be as interesting as the theories. Considering that this render and the revelation of Jade's infidelity happened in the same episode it can't be a mere coincidence. At the end of episode 9 we see Nick near the library. DPC insists that we think Nick is a traitor.
it can't be Jade's movie either, that's a canon scene, so it's common to all paths.

its function is to generate theories, and when other roles are defined (who sent the photos to Chad and Dawe? who published the photo of Cathy? etc etc) it will become a confirmation

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
it can't be Jade's movie either, that's a canon scene, so it's common to all paths.

its function is to generate theories, and when other roles are defined (who sent the photos to Chad and Dawe? who published the photo of Cathy? etc etc) it will become a confirmation
I'm sure that initially in Сathy's problem he wanted to blame it all on the HOTs, given how suspiciously they were positioned around the mansion, near key points. But now that Riona and Quinn have become popular girls I guess he wants to blame the dorm girls for taking photo of Cathy and posting pics on the Dik's account. And they secretly work for Vinnie, who supplies them with free drugs, etc. You can take a screenshot of this post, I'm sure it will go like this. Probably Oscar who was hitting on Josie will turn out to be connected to Vinnie too.
This is just evidence that he has no script and is rewriting it based on the popularity of certain characters.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I mean... you're not wrong, with the exception of maybe Riona--I put her pretty much right up there with Josy and Maya, she just took a couple wrong turns growing up.
Riona isn't to bad, but the only reason I'm not much into her is that she already to corrupted, some guys wouldn't mind such girls, basicly me no longer either, but I play Being a DIK more like how I was back then in my school years and then I did kinda avoid easy girls.

Reactions: elumiknotty

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That's interesting, so the sneak could be anyone. I personally believe so it was Vinny who visited Nick. Vinny will have heard a few stories about the MC from Nick and curiosity will have prompted Vinny to take a peek into his old room and the MC.
mmm maybe the camera's are Vinny so can watch what's going on

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
So, I'm in that boat of guys who think Sage's hatred of Tybalt will end up biting her in the ass. Sage's prank on Tybalt in the last episode will not go unrewarded. Considering Tybalt blames MC for all his failures probably the last joke will be if not the last, but one of the last red lines for him. My guess is that he'll be called to the Dean's office and all the cards will be stacked against him. If MC dumped Jade, she will push for his expulsion because of Tybalt's constant bullying. Sage will probably stand up for him, but that could cost her the presidency. I don't think they'll expel him, but they'll warn him that they'll be watching him and that will tie his hands.
I don't know if that's what's going to happen, but the prank on Tybalt in the last episode looks like a bullshit idea by a drunken Sage from the start. I guess if MC was nice to the preps, they'll probably cover for him and say it wasn't him.
Fuckface just has to stick with tried and true shaggy defense
1692581322004.jpeg
Ask Any E-4 Ever

Last edited:

DanKaye519

Jun 22, 2019
Ugh. Can someone please help me? Why can't I get my saves from S1 & S2 to import to S3?

The most info I can give is this. I downloaded scrappy mod for S1 & S2. I'm using linux dev mode to play the apk files on my chromebook. I'm trying to get a compatible S3 download. The only V_0.9.1 download I can find is Brandy but when I install the new loader, I can't import my saves.

Please. Is there anyone that can point me in the right direction?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Puzzled what you mean here. The recording MC makes of Jade? Only happens if you bang her, and doesn't get leaked unless you tell Derek about it.
No, we were talking about the scene of the stranger walking past the garden lights outside mc's room. That is the canon event which therefore cannot be explained by Jade's film

Reactions: Ilhares

mrhell0

Mar 19, 2020
Have you ever wondered what's objectively single greatest BaDIK shot?

Is it Jill & MC concert? No. Is it beautifully rendered Halloween party? No. Is it any sex scene with main or side girls? Of course not.

It's this, pure and simple yet it speaks about everything that represents what is like to Be a DIK.
I'd say hitting Tybalt in the face while playing tennis.

Michelangelo da Mouso

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
No, 4 years so far. Dev time used to be a lot shorter or the first 5 episodes. But then DPC started to add more renders, animations and coding which meant more Dev time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-11291552

look in the linked post

times have been very long recently, and it is not certain that they will not grow longer still
Damn, I didn't know about that table, that's very informative.
I'm mindblown that people stay hooked for so long.

Are all top games like this? or is people usually more demanding n expecting updates more frequently?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Damn, I didn't know about that table, that's very informative.
I'm mindblown that people stay hooked for so long.

Are all top games like this? or is people usually more demanding n expecting updates more frequently?
there is no answer. there are many well-regarded games that release short updates and thus with a 'fast' cadence.

generally the times are getting longer.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes