SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
That's called a cunt, while there sharing there feelings there girl is getting fuck by a man:Kappa:
I think the best way is to be yourself while having some social skills (or learning, no shame in that) and being respectful. Also, everything you do is manly if you're a man that is sure of his masculinity. If you talk about your feelings while yo girl is banging other dude the problem is with the gal, not you.

I've always been the mix of asshole confident with mix of let's talk about our feelings guy, but only the moment I got to know the girl. A lot of that I had to learn because I was naturaly retared with girls when I started still kinda am lol. I think we're too complex to try to compare who we are to game system but if I had to go with it I would have neutral affinity. And I think that's the best way to go, sensitive but confident; calm but assertive.

Not DIK, not CHICK, Neutral.

perfectly-balanced-thanos.gif

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think the best way is to be yourself while having some social skills (or learning, no shame in that) and being respectful. Also, everything you do is manly if you're a man that is sure of his masculinity. If you talk about your feelings why yo girl is banging other dude the problem is with the gal, not you.

I've always been the mix of asshole confident with mix of let's talk about our feelings guy, but only the moment I got to know the girl. A lot of that I had to learn because I was naturaly retared with girls when I started still kinda am lol. I think we're too complex to try to compare who we are to game system but if I had to go with it I would have neutral affinity. And I think that's the best way to go, sensitive but confident; calm but assertive.

Not DIK, not CHICK, Neutral.

View attachment 2865857
Apart from one dik play through that I've yet to finish I go neutral path MC still a nice guy but has a pair and doesn't take shit from anyone

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If I can be serious for a moment
I don't really like to use words like gay, straight or Bisexual
People love who they love
I think trying to define things like that just does more harm than good
That's why I don't even like to try and label Josy & Maya

To me they are just two sweet girls who my mc loves and cares for deeply

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
If I can be serious for a moment
I don't really like to use words like gay, straight or Bisexual
People love who they love
I think trying to define things like that just does more harm than good
That's why I don't even like to try and label Josy & Maya

To me they are just two sweet girls who my mc loves and cares for deeply
Joshy: You see those two right here? Those are my people, Maya is a person and Josy is a person and I don't like you calling them bisexual or homosexual or homiesexual, that isn't funny and very mysogonistic towards wom... I meant people. My two people that I care deeply about!

My peoplee.jpg

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy: You see those two right here? Those are my people, Maya is a person and Josy is a person and I don't like you calling them bisexual or homosexual or homiesexual, that isn't funny and very mysogonistic towards wom... I meant people. My two people that I care deeply about!

View attachment 2865926
You have just made me laugh harder than anyone else on here has in ages lol
That is funny as heck

• Red Heart
Reactions: SirDawcio

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
The very first thing that comes to mind: Vinny. We know that he was looking for something in the mansion, the events of Ep.9 confirm these guesses. Now I'm 99% sure it's him.
veryn possible. but another theory is that its 1 of the dormies that i believe are trying to sabotage the diks. i cant remember names off the top of my head but the ghost and scarecrow from ep9. they may have also had a hand in the cathy pic.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
veryn possible. but another theory is that its 1 of the dormies that i believe are trying to sabotage the diks. i cant remember names off the top of my head but the ghost and scarecrow from ep9. they may have also had a hand in the cathy pic.
Yes I remember that moment when MC held Tara's costume and her scarecrow friend said "I found something worthwhile." It could be. From the experience of previous game, the main villain is kept in the shadows, Vinny may be another fake main antagonist, which was Melissa's father.

Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yes I remember that moment when MC held Tara's costume and her scarecrow friend said "I found something worthwhile." It could be. From the experience of previous game, the main villain is kept in the shadows, Vinny may be another fake main antagonist, which was Melissa's father.
if i had to guess, they are working with or for either, burk or 1 of the frats. i dont think its the alphas, but i have no ideas to narrow it down from that yet

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I never knew that the dialogue changes if your character is also named Patrick !
Fuck off Patrick ! Patrick is Maya's daddy now ! :cool:
View attachment 2864904 View attachment 2864905

And that Spongebob reference :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2864910
Yeah, such attention to details impresses and makes a lot of sence and fun :p
But seriously, it's strange that Maya doesn't react to such MC name in any way. At least for her it should be at least uncomfortable, I suppose.

DIKs and HOTs? They're cool, but the feed in the thread is updated so quickly that it's impossible to keep track of all the posts.
By the way, they posted more, it looks like Tybalt's day or something like that:
View attachment 2864887

View attachment 2864891

UPD. To those who offended: This is a joke, not MC's dick. Take it easy.;)
Yeah, their discord :HideThePain:

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
So, I'm in that boat of guys who think Sage's hatred of Tybalt will end up biting her in the ass. Sage's prank on Tybalt in the last episode will not go unrewarded. Considering Tybalt blames MC for all his failures probably the last joke will be if not the last, but one of the last red lines for him. My guess is that he'll be called to the Dean's office and all the cards will be stacked against him. If MC dumped Jade, she will push for his expulsion because of Tybalt's constant bullying. Sage will probably stand up for him, but that could cost her the presidency. I don't think they'll expel him, but they'll warn him that they'll be watching him and that will tie his hands.
I don't know if that's what's going to happen, but the prank on Tybalt in the last episode looks like a bullshit idea by a drunken Sage from the start. I guess if MC was nice to the preps, they'll probably cover for him and say it wasn't him.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Have you ever wondered what's objectively single greatest BaDIK shot?

Is it Jill & MC concert? No. Is it beautifully rendered Halloween party? No. Is it any sex scene with main or side girls? Of course not.

It's this, pure and simple yet it speaks about everything that represents what is like to Be a DIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, such attention to details impresses and makes a lot of sence and fun :p
But seriously, it's strange that Maya doesn't react to such MC name in any way. At least for her it should be at least uncomfortable, I suppose.

Yeah, their discord :HideThePain:
Eh, I get the feeling that Maya and Josie more than any other girls would be calling the MC 'Daddy' in bed nearly all the time.

For very different reasons, but all the same.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Have you ever wondered what's objectively single greatest BaDIK shot?

Is it Jill & MC concert? No. Is it beautifully rendered Halloween party? No. Is it any sex scene with main or side girls? Of course not.

It's this, pure and simple yet speak about everything that represents what is like to Be a DIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that scene is the best, it made me remember an American pie scene.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Considering that this render and the revelation of Jade's infidelity happened in the same episode it can't be a mere coincidence. At the end of episode 9 we see Nick near the library. DPC insists that we think Nick is a traitor.
The entire thing falls apart when you remember you go that way to reach Nick, Jacob, and Leon's windows at least. Hell it even leads to the Kitchen. For all we know it was Elena sneaking in to fuck John Boy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes