ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Rusty getting shocked you banged Jill on Jill branch
What does he care? Is he secretly in love with Jill? He'd probably be surprised that his brother could do what he didn't.
Bella&Fuckface relationship noted by Nick (the rat)
So what? DIKs already knew MC was fucking Bella (in episode 6, she was coming out of his room). What's the point of this revelation?
Tommy getting dicked and possible mad because his "sister" gets fucked (don't forget that Derek is pissed on that branch as well - during the talk he says sth. like "he is rubbing it in my face again")
Tommy doesn't know that it was MC who fucked Josy. The corridor leads to Jacob's room, and Jacob was not on the balcony, so Tommy could assume that it was Jacob who fucked his sister. On Sage's branch, Tommy inadvertently assumed that Sage had fucked Jacob because the corridor overlooks Jacob's room.

Reactions: John Ness

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
What does he care? Is he secretly in love with Jill? He'd probably be surprised that his brother could do what he didn't.

So what? DIKs already knew MC was fucking Bella (in episode 6, she was coming out of his room). What's the point of this revelation?

Tommy doesn't know that it was MC who fucked Josy. The corridor leads to Jacob's room, and Jacob was not on the balcony, so Tommy could assume that it was Jacob who fucked his sister. On Sage's branch, Tommy inadvertently assumed that Sage had fucked Jacob because the corridor overlooks Jacob's room.
I am pretty sure dpc has a surprise for us which will blow our mind

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
And Sage has no drama as well
The ending with Sage is pretty dark.
1) MC says in bed that Sage is so happy with him. It's such an obvious foreshadowing. It's like DPC is screaming that there's fucked up shit ahead for Sage on the branch.
2) Tommy says it's cool that MC fucked Sage's mom. Two. Tommy blabbing to Heather/Lily and such will get to Sage or it won't.
3) Sage's entire branch is built on her dark past at the orphanage that she won't talk about.
4) Sage's feud with Tybalt went out of bounds in episode 9. It didn't even occur to DIKs to pour slop on Tybalt's bed, who is depressed over his fight with Jill and recently complained about him to his mother. Now imagine MC dumping Jade for Sage.
That's just fucked up.

JayneDoe2

Nov 21, 2022

I give you the point for the Jill thing (Rusty was heartbroken anyways). I still think, even tho we don't know exactly if it is like this, that the bond between MC and Rusty takes a hit here.

The DIKs did NOT KNOW that MC banged Bella. Yes, she came out of his room, but it is not clear if they banged or just a sleepover. But honestly the DIKs were surprised that you fucked Jade, why should they belief it with Bella. Banter happens.
I am convinced they joked about it but never believed it.

Tommy is a moron for assuming that (and why the f should you leave thru that door anyway? just cross JohnBoys room and you are faster out)...
And what will happen next? Jacob will deny it and who is left then? Throuple was/is/will always be the path with most drama.

2) Tommy says it's cool that MC fucked Sage's mom. Two. Tommy blabbing to Heather/Lily and such will get to Sage or it won't.
If you fucked her, that will happen, yes. :D

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
The DIKs did NOT KNOW that MC banged Bella.
Hot librarian came to a guy's mansion for a sleepover and they didn't fuck? If the Deeks were a fraternity of nerds, I might believe it. But they damn sure go out on the balcony to see the chicks who fucked their brother.

Tommy is a moron for assuming that (and why the f should you leave thru that door anyway? just cross JohnBoys room and you are faster out)...
And what will happen next? Jacob will deny it and who is left then? Throuple was/is/will always be the path with most drama.
Well for some reason DPС didn't put Jacob in the scene. It's like he did it on purpose so Tommy would think Jacob. I'm assuming there will be a Tommy/Jacob fight or brawl and MC will admit he's dating them/ignore/knock the dice.

If you fucked her, that will happen, yes.
Besides, there are enough pitfalls in Sage's path that could lead to some serious drama.

Reactions: Bubba McSmith

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can see that either the MC will be Sage's lifeline during the shitstorm that's about to hit her head (Quinn and Burke can't get away with it, everything will be revealed, right?), or he will be the last straw that will break her neck (due to his inability to keep it in his pants).

Reactions: Don Sucio

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I can see that either the MC will be Sage's lifeline during the shitstorm that's about to hit her head (Quinn and Burke can't get away with it, everything will be revealed, right?), or he will be the last straw that will break her neck (due to his inability to keep it in his pants).
Yeah, but that's going to be hard to reconcile with Sage's sexual activity.
Morning.
Sage: MC, why didn't you tell me you fucked my mother, Jade?
MC: I'm sorry, I wanted to, but I was afraid of ruining your family...You're very important to me....
Sage: Fuck you, asshole!
Evening.
Sage: Do you want a threesome with me and Zoey?
MC:....

That's about as far as it's going to go. You can take a screenshot.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, but that's going to be hard to reconcile with Sage's sexual activity.
Morning.
Sage: MC, why didn't you tell me you fucked my mother, Jade?
MC: I'm sorry, I wanted to, but I was afraid of ruining your family...You're very important to me....
Sage: Fuck you, asshole!
Evening.
Sage: Do you want a threesome with me and Zoey?
MC:....

That's about as far as it's going to go. You can take a screenshot.
Yeah, unless his "Acting Lessons" side gets the better of him. :KEK:
Until that, this will be a good old American Pie with a hint of drama. Damn, I recently saw some random fragments from different AP series. Literally the beginning of the first movie, Stiff to Ozzy: "You coming to party tonight, Ozzy, you fuckface." Michelle and Jim's wedding. Stifler fucked Jim's grandma. Finch to Stiff: "You're hero!" Stiff: "Pussy is pussy." I'm so going to revise the AP to collect all the scenes that were prototypes for BaDIK :)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am almost 100% sure that you are right about the dude in the mask being Chad. Form seems to fit to Chad's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I no longer think of Chad as a bad guy. I think Chad is actually a good guy at heart, but his fear of being gay made him act like an ass. That is undeniable.

But if you take a closer look at the dance floor in Tommy's room, we never see Sarah dancing there. If the guy in the mask is Chad, he's headed towards Tommy's room. Melanie dances, but Sarah cannot be seen, although she probably wanted to go to the dance floor after the MC took a picture with Melanie and Sarah. I think Chad is seeing Sarah, but I have no idea why.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

we know that rusty dated jill, and that it ended badly. but even without that info, do you really see rustys expression as surprised mc breached the goblin gates?

given what happened with vinny the night before, its very possible nick tells vinny, and vinny uses it as leverage

i may be wrong here, but i thought the only bedroom in the front right hallway is the MCs. jakes room isnt even close to MCs, its not even on the same floor. however, tommy is a bit of a jackass so your situation could still valid lol

The ending with Sage is pretty dark.
1) MC says in bed that Sage is so happy with him. It's such an obvious foreshadowing. It's like DPC is screaming that there's fucked up shit ahead for Sage on the branch.
3) Sage's entire branch is built on her dark past at the orphanage that she won't talk about.
4) Sage's feud with Tybalt went out of bounds in episode 9. It didn't even occur to DIKs to pour slop on Tybalt's bed, who is depressed over his fight with Jill and recently complained about him to his mother. Now imagine MC dumping Jade for Sage.
That's just fucked up.
i agree with most of this. sage starts out amazing, then when things get serious and she knows she has the mc hooked, its time to let the crazy out (just like real life). im also sure that sage finds out about jade....i cant wait for that scene lol but after the dick pic on his phone, the sprinkler, a punch in the face, tennis ball to the nuts, and knocking out his teeth, you feel that the pumpkin guts are crossing the line? i hope you just mean as a possible tipping point, and not because you rate the pumpkin prank as the worst thing mc has done. but, even if thats the case, i dont see sage letting the mc take the fall for it. heres how it goes down.
remember the crazy look on her face before the bj in the haunted basement? she will have that look on her face again when she tells tybalt it wasnt mc, it was her. she then reveals that the sprinklers on the second floor never activated during the prep party, and the real reason tybalts bed was soaked that night was because sage had hot sweaty sex in tybalts bed that included squirting on mcs face. tybalt goes into catatonic shock. sage lets out a maniacal laugh, mc has an internal monologue where he wonders what hes gotten himself into, before making a dash for the door.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
The difference between episode 8 and 10 is that in episode 10 there will be full branching. In episode 8 you could go through the whole episode and not notice the branching. The only difference was the final few scenes. The problem is that we don't just have 5 branches now: Maya/Josy, Others, Sage, Jill, Bella, but many more. Each branch is divided into 2-3 branches, not to mention the completely bloated branch of the Others. So freeroam is a logical way to solve the branching problem without creating a lot of scenes. So I'm guessing all three freeroams will be bigger than usual. They certainly won't be as huge as the freeroam in episode 9, but I'm guessing they'll be on par with episode 7. And this was indirectly confirmed by DPC, saying that he needs to create a lot of scenes and renders for the freeroams.
But of course there are doubts about the connectedness of the scenes and their storyboarding. Given how messed up DPC's flowchart is, I expect to see a lot of logical inconsistencies. Something similar was in episode 8, when MC suddenly appeared in scenes and scenes in general ended halfway through (like the concert). In episode 9 too, the ending left a strange aftertaste. It was like the game was cut off halfway through, morning comes and...the credits start. No trademark intrigue and some cheap surprise twist like DPC usually does.
Freeroams are not intended to solve different branches problems, etc. They are the problem themselves in such a branching...

DPC is still have to create a lot of alternative scenes outside of freeroams. Everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Classes, campus, etc, etc. Sometimes it's just different facial emotions of characters to reflect their mood, or just using less renders in dialogues here and there, because they are shorten if we are not on particular branch (or no dialogues at all). We seen it a lot of times in EP9 and it's very easy to extrapolate it to any other scenes and events outside of freeroams.

Let me explain it better. Let's imagine some future freeroam(s). We already know how it would look like and was realized, while we have experience with EP9. On one hand... adding some characters here and there while you have a prepared environment and assets is easy. It takes less time to create and mess with. On other hand... while renders growing insanely because of different scenes with characters, their different emotions, probably costumes or clothes, circumstances, etc - we are (as players) are still at the same place, at the same event, moment, etc. Such type of branching and its inevitability grabs a lot of "renders" while providing close to zero unique content. I don't have an idea where do you see a solution here or what solution do you mean.

I think we already seen how the REAL branching works and looks like. And I hope it will be done in a such way. EP4, in short. We start at absolutely different environments, we have absolutely unique scenes and even sub-content. For example, we can visit Pink Rose if MC stays with Derek, while this option is not available with Sage and Bella. While at the same time we visit classes and other common events shared between all branches. That's the most complex thing. Because instead of playing with characters positioning, etc at the same event and place, DPC have to create an unique scenes. It takes much more time, but such content is MUCH more valuable than extra 4-5 images per each 1 for different branches at the same event/scene. It grabs the same amount of renders, but brings absolutely different expirience and joy to the player.

But... In EP4 branching was about staying in different places, because MC was being literally homeless. At the moment MC is a DIK, he live in DIKs mansion and have his own room. So, probably all unique scenes will be dedicated to spending time with particular girl(s), etc. While MC room is a part of different "freeroams" (just remember how much freeroams we had in DIKs mansion in the past in EP5-8).

Finally, don't forget, that some content just not possible and compatible depending on chosen branch. For example, what players will get on Bella's branch instead of parties? Bella won't attend to them. Probably Jill too, while she can attend to some of future parties, I don't think she will participate in all of them. It's easier with J&M and Sage, since they are all HOTs now, they are always visit each party, etc, but here we step into the relationships permutations and variations.

Regarding large freeroams - 95% of them would probably be a different parties, which we will have in each future episode. They will still take a decent % of renders and episodes "space", but I see all future branching and it's realization same as we already seen in EP4. It just can't be done in any other way. Differences - that we will not be able to get lewd scenes with girls outside of chosen branch with potential exclusions like Sage threesomes plans, cheating, etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes