ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I like dalli_x 's idea of them going out of town for three days, by the way. It's a logical explanation of bristle and DPC wouldn't need to make for some paths bristle and some not. Probably at the end of the episode we'll be offered the choice to keep the stubble or not. The final freeroam is a freeroam in a new environment. Did they all decide at the end to go to a rock band concert at a club? Or go to the MC's hometown? Would it be a hike or a car ride?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
haha, true! sage is pretty badazz. this just means that chads not only an ass hole, but hes dumb. to cement this assessment. after he attacked MC for the pics, ant of all people had to be the 1 to tell chad and dawe that some of the pics couldnt have been taken by the MC.
Moreover, Anthony suggested about the photos and came to the right conclusion. Anthony!

• Haha
Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
You're thinking too narrowly. Chad didn't want his homosexuality to be known. Ergo, the jocks didn't know about Chad and Troy. If Chad would have cared too much about harassing Troy, rumors are swirling. Heck, Troy even walks like a gay.

I can't find any excuses for Chad. What he did with Sage sucks, I already wrote that in the original post. But does the MC, or us players, have the right to override Sage's decision to keep Chad's secret secret in EP8? Sage is able to get the facts from the MC and forgives Chad. I respect Sage's decision, that's all.

That's the thing with the guitar. We only know so Chad gave Sage the guitar but not how Chad got the guitar from the MC. There are 3 options.

1. Chad consulted with Troy and they both decided for Chad to give Troy a black eye, take the guitar and give it to Sage to keep the whole charade going.

2. The jocks black eye Troy unbeknownst to Chad. They give Chad the guitar to get him reconciled with Sage for the sake of the HOT Alpha tradition.

3. Quinn doesn't want to party with the Alphas and Tommy wants HOT to only party with the DIKs. How to achieve this? Break up Sage and Chad. Look for a scapegoat of the saga approached. Blackmail Chad into revealing his secret if he doesn't step down as President of the Alphas. What I'm getting at is that Quinn and Tommy were planning to hook up Sage with MC. Tommy gets the guitar, who gives it to Quinn and Quinn in turn gives it to Chad. He wants to keep his secret and tries to reconcile with Sage. Then Quinn and Tommy arrange it so the MC discovers his guitar at Sage's. The alphas are the scapegoats.
ahhhh, im thinking too narrowly. let me see where i went wrong.
A: you say chads not a bad guy
B: i question the statement and back it with facts
C: you then go on to talk about sages empathy, give theories that may or may not be valid as plot points but say nothing about what makes chad a good guy
D: ..........hmmmmm............nope, i dont get it. but theres still hope. would you be willing to take off the tinfoil hat, and try this convo again?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
You can use Unren. I’ve been using it pretty much every release and never broken anything and you don't have to be concerned about updates.

It's piss easy to use just find the variable and you can change it by typing it in the console.

Money is money= 5
mansion_money = 2000 (mansion minigame funds)
mAddedExp = 2000 (mansion minigame exp)
pp_money = 2000 (party minigame funds)
Girl relationship is RPgirlsname = 20, faction is the same such as RPhot = 20
tc = 20 (the cheating variable)
dik = 20

Story shit is usually stuff like ep6_envy_lewd = True but you need to be careful fucking with switches as that can break a save if you're dumb about it.
Thanks for this. I figured out some of the Console stuff on my own before applying the mod(s), but this is always useful info. (y)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Erm..... NO?

You do realize that this is a pirate site yes? Being a dik is normally not for free, it is for free here, cause its pirated. iam kinda suprised that somebody like you who is a long time member on this site doesnt know that. Or is lying to himself...
Your point is noted, however, it is not that I don't know that or am lying to myself -- it is that I don't care.

Perhaps I should've said "free-to-me" to be more accurate, because this is functionally a distinction without difference in the context of this site.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
A: Yes, I wrote that. Prove me to make Chad a villain. Go ahead. He's an asshole for doing that with Sage, that's undeniable. But there's a difference between an asshole and a villain.

B: You gave facts that Chad is an asshole and I'm not denying that.

C: You should consider Chad's situation. Therefore empathy. Chad fears for his social standing within B&R society if it starts to make him gay. Ergo he tries to keep the secret and to protect. Sage got that, but you didn't.:rolleyes:

D: Your mind now produces nothing but an attempt at insults. Maybe you should put on a tinfoil hat.:eek::ROFLMAO:
sorry dalli. all i had to do was give proof to back up MY statement that hes not a good guy......and i did. you can talk empathy, but the examples you gave are showing that you and sage have empathy. nothing to back up YOUR claim that chads not a bad guy. in fact, you illustrate that chad is willing to be an absolute ass to protect his image. so not just an ass hole, but a self centred prick. smh....just give it up dalli lmao

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Wow this place has come a long way now we talking about gay villains its a wonderful time we live in. Get Help!!!!:Kappa::Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Chad's not a bad guy what he did to Sage wasn't right but you can understand where he coming from doesn't make it ok but he not a villain if anything he's misunderstood.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Wow this place has come a long way now we talking about gay villains its a wonderful time we live in. Get Help!!!!:Kappa::Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Chad's not a bad guy what he did to Sage wasn't right but you can understand where he coming from doesn't make it ok but he not a villain if anything he's misunderstood.
If he had a pussy I bet he'd have apologists...maybe even a church.
modcheck.gif

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
sorry dalli. all i had to do was give proof to back up MY statement that hes not a good guy......and i did. you can talk empathy, but the examples you gave are showing that you and sage have empathy. nothing to back up YOUR claim that chads not a bad guy. in fact, you illustrate that chad is willing to be an absolute ass to protect his image. so not just an ass hole, but a self centred prick. smh....just give it up dalli lmao
Then ask yourself what you would do to keep a secret that you don't want anyone to know.

Yes, Chad made her act like a jerk, but I think it's about making him a good guy on the inside. Even Alex stands out in EP5 as he hasn't seen Chad this happy in a long time and that's since he no longer lives in Alpha's house. In EP8, Chad tells Sage that he never enjoyed arguing with her.

I think asshole Chad was the victim of his own circumstances and might even have a good friendship with Sage and the MC in future EPs. But before my MC would accept that, he needs to pay off a debt to Sage and have a proper conversation with Sage, which Sage deserved.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes