Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quinn's simps are a meme. A joke within the BaDIK fanbase. No one can be serious about this. She is a pimp, a cheater, and a manipulative bitch. Quinn is as revered as Darth Vader or Hannibal Lector. In real life, everyone would avoid such a person. She is disgusting.
Overall, not the best line to demonize Quinn is to compare her to the highest rated iconic antagonists in history. Everyone loves Darth Vader and Hannibal Lector, people tend to love villains, especially if they're well written. In the case of Quinn, DPC hit the bull's-eye , he wrote the character so well that it causes constant controversy.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Overall, not the best line to demonize Quinn is to compare her to the highest rated iconic antagonists in history. Everyone loves Darth Vader and Hannibal Lector, people tend to love villains, especially if they're well written. In the case of Quinn, DPC hit the bull's-eye , he wrote the character so well that it causes constant controversy.
Vader: "I am your Father."

Quinn: "Daddy."

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
i reacted to a comment claiming chad was a good guy. i thought my point was short and concise. 10 pages later and im not sure what happened here. but i do feel like this has brought me closer to maya.
Chuck69-#FUCKYOUCHAD
josie- OMG chuck, what did you do?
Chuck69-idk, but dalli keeps pinging me

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Vader: "I am your Father."

Quinn: "Daddy."
:LOL:
Jokes asides, Tremonia post really makes me wonder what kind of antagonist can be used as a prototype for Quinn.
i reacted to a comment claiming chad was a good guy. i thought my point was short and concise. 10 pages later and im not sure what happened here. but i do feel like this has brought me closer to maya.
Chuck69-#FUCKYOUCHAD
Ha ha, welcome to the biggest madhouse on F95!
Waiting for you here: lemon penises, Dalli theories, goblins and raccoons, waifu wars and constant fires out of control.

Bleiu

Mar 11, 2018
God! I love this community. You react to one post about a gay alpha and point out that he's probably not a villain but "kinda good guy" at heart (considering the circumstances) and all hell breaks loose. I mean you can see it in the NFL for one - being gay is still a big no-no and career ending. That's why Chad plays the alpha dickhead persona. But later at the party when he no longer needs to pretend that he is this alpha idiot he holds back Alex from MC and actually says that MC is alright (if MC defended him in front of Burke and Jade etc).
All I tried to say was that I don't think Chad maliciously tried to sabotage the DIKs at the Helloween party and that maybe his actions will help in revealing who is doing the spying and blackmailing.

PS: dalli, you da man! :BootyTime:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Yeeeeah the USA is still very Puritanical. Especially for a Western country. Take abortion, for example, a deeply heated thing in the USA these days and the rest of the western world , largely, put that whole thing to bed in the 1960s. Then, of course, you have the whole religion thing. But, I guess, that is what happens when the UK sent all the crazy religious nutjobs to the colonies there, originally, because their zealot nature was too much for the mother land. Something was bound to happen eventually, right?

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yeeeeah the USA is still very Puritanical. Especially for a Western country. Take abortion, for example, a deeply heated thing in the USA these days and the rest of the western world , largely, put that whole thing to bed in the 1960s. Then, of course, you have the whole religion thing. But, I guess, that is what happens when the UK sent all the crazy religious nutjobs to the colonies there, originally, because their zealot nature was too much for the mother land. Something was bound to happen eventually, right?
the gas can earlier was fun, this is closer to napalm......i dont want to, but im just going to back away slowly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7thOmen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Chuck69-#FUCKYOUCHAD
Screenshot 2023-08-26 135539.png

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
the gas can earlier was fun, this is closer to napalm......i dont want to, but im just going to back away slowly lol
Have to quote good ol' Eddie Izzard on the second amendment:

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do too... If they have a gun!"

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Have to quote good ol' Eddie Izzard on the second amendment:

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do too... If they have a gun!"
you can talk guns all day, but (and correct me if im wrong) its my understanding that only karumba and joshy get to talk religion here sir! lol

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes