Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Personally, I feel for Chad, it can't be easy for a sportsman to hide/assume his attraction for men.
I mean you can see it in the NFL for one - being gay is still a big no-no and career ending. That's why Chad plays the alpha dickhead persona.
These posts should've ended any discussion about Chad's assholeishenss. Anyone piling on him for being an asshole like the rest of them or defending them when they were assholes has clearly never played team sports competitively at any level whatsoever, or even been in a frat for that matter.

It's not just the NFL and it's not just the USA like some were trying to point out, it's far worse in other cultures like India or the Middle East. There is a ton of homophobia in team sports in general which is directly tied to the homosexual-themed hazing; to them, the most embarrassing and degrading thing they can do to a new teammate to haze them is for them to do 'gay stuff' like shoving things up their ass. Come to think of it there's lots of gay stuff to do with team sports, not just related to hazing.

This is a real story from two different clubs, a rowing club and a field hockey club, thankfully I didn't have first-hand experience: as a 'team-bonding activity', the guys would stand in a circle and jerk off, cumming on a cracker; whoever came last would then have to eat the cracker. Add that into the next chapter DPC, I dare you. :ROFLMAO: Make a scene where Dawe brings that idea up and describes it to them and makes it sound like the coolest thing ever, totally in character for him.

Either way Chad's behaviour tracks 100% with how actual gays would behave in a sports team which makes me think DPC has had some second-hand experience with that or heard about it from a friend.

felianMDR

Mar 18, 2018
I was actually reading the thread the other day and noticed someone with a BaDIK sig with the early Sage model and I thought how much more I liked the old model, especially when contrasted with the nu-Sage screenshots that were posted. The first encounter with Sage with her bored face and messy ginger hair, the one in the screenshot, is pure sex.

EP1 Sage, best Sage. Fight me, nerds.
it was more sluty for sure. I pref new Sage but maybe because I associated old model with crazy behavior she have in early episodes. Now you don't have that feeling at all. If you ask me she evolve from crazy gf in waifu material.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
I've hit the limit for reactions for the day, otherwise I'd be debating which reaction to give you. Probably the facepalm because you are objectively wrong, nu-Sage has that stupid makeup in the corners of her eyes like Riona to make them look longer. :rolleyes:

it was more sluty for sure. I pref new Sage but maybe because I associated old model with crazy behavior she have in early episodes. Now you don't have that feeling at all. If you ask me she evolve from crazy gf in waifu material.
The crazy behaviour was her whole draw, stupid. :cautious:

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
Thanks for calling that out. I think you may need to play with minigames skipped as I'm afraid I'm not that good at mapping keys to gestures/buttons.
Yeah no problem man it's worked perfectly so far! Love your ports man thank you for your hard work.

Reactions: Eonor

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Geralt is only wrong because he is head over heels in love with the homewrecking, backstabbing, 'best friend' of Yennfier - Triss. Seriously.. Moving in on the man who has bad amnesia and marking your territory? Not cool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Chad is still an asshole. Doesn't mater why he did it - it matters that he did it.
That wasn't my point either. My point was that his actions were well written and realistic, he's not a onedimensional cookie-cutter asshole like Dawe or Tybalt. The Chad hate is unwarranted and the scene at the party where he tells others Tremolo is 'cool' and to get off his case and then gives him a respectful nod was really nice.

There should be a bromance arc with Chad is what I am saying.

Reactions: jimbro and zuckyn12

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well given how Chad looks at the MC in the faculty office I think there might be a "redemption" arc, of sorts, in the updates to come. Though given he hasn't been part of the story for a few chapters now it also might be that he has been quietly relegated. Guess we shall have to wait and see.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Ikr. DPC was lazy ass with a Sage costume. It's good for pole dance, or schoolgirl role-play games, but for Halloween? Lazy.
If Sage was a real person then this would have been the exact costume I would expect her to wear. That or a slutty nurse but that was used for a Becky gag. If Sage showed up in a slutty nurse costume then I would need a nurse to check my heart rate and blood pressure. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lexkar83

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So I'm guessing that the preview with Lily and Riona is during the Thanksgiving party. The only question is why the MC grows a 3-day beard.
Obvious answer: he gets dumped by his chosen LI over the cheating counter he's accumulated at the DIK party, and has one of his snowflake moments, sulking in his bed for 3 days straight. :whistle::coffee:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes