Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
After reading so much about chad and sage now i am curious to know how they became a couple and when did chad realize he is not straight whats the story anyone wanna go with the plot like dpc here:unsure::unsure:
Well, aren't you interested in how Chad and Troy became a couple. O-la-la-la-la-la-la...

How about a furry gay spin-off called "Being a Chad"?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Noonwraith

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
After reading so much about chad and sage now i am curious to know how they became a couple and when did chad realize he is not straight whats the story anyone wanna go with the plot like dpc here:unsure::unsure:
the best answer i have is....i dunno. and while its not how the convo was started, the end result appears to be, hurt sage, get lynched! cant say im unhappy with that

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Previews EP 10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
God damnit! Wtf happened to Maya?! She looks like a god damn idiot with an idiot helmet!!
Sure her old hairstyle wasnt perfect (a bit dated quality-wise) but at least it looked normal.

But this... jesus fucking christ. What a shitstorm of awful.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I actually think Maya looks better now. DPC has gone to the effort to use newer gen models for some of the characters in stead of using the old ones. Which is a problem I had with BaD some girls used far newer models and some didn't. So there was a contrast in quality. It seems that DPC is trying to rectify it, thankfully.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I actually think Maya looks better now. DPC has gone to the effort to use newer gen models for some of the characters in stead of using the old ones. Which is a problem I had with BaD some girls used far newer models and some didn't. So there was a contrast in quality. It seems that DPC is trying to rectify it, thankfully.
I have to agree with the previous poster -- trying to rectify some potential disparity in quality is no excuse for apparently lacking eyes to see how horrible the end effect is. This new hairstyle, i can't unsee:

1693316256931.png

with each preview pic.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Agreed on that, love Maya's new look. It never even crossed my mind to pursue Maya on my first blind playthrough, she always seemed kinda lame and her look not seductive enough.

Not all newer models are necessarily inferior to the older ones, like Sage's.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Agreed on that, love Maya's new look. It never even crossed my mind to pursue Maya on my first blind playthrough, she always seemed kinda lame and her look not seductive enough.

Not all newer models are necessarily inferior to the older ones, like Sage's.
it is mostly the skin textures used. Sage's is fine as it is of decent quality. Sadly, however, the old Maya model used didn't have the same quality skin textures. Which is the same with some of the other models like Nicole and Cam iirc. So nice oto see they are getting bumped up in quality. It was about time too.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
What can I say? Business up front party in the back. Good times.
ep 10. through a flashback, we learn that quinn was unsuccessful in getting maya to do the glory hole.but the crafty quinn was able to get her to do film by telling her it will only be viewed over in asia, so theres nothing to worry about, no one will know.(lets be honest, maya would believe that) anyways, thats the real reason for the hair style change, maya was tired of the director constantly telling her to get her hair out of her face during bj scenes

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
If this hairstyle is here to stay then Mayas looks is the worst of all the girls to me. As a total package (to my tastes) i had Maya in number one with Bella until now. This new hair makes her looks the worst of all the girls, mains and sides included, to me. Can't even look at her now... it feels like some stranger and impostor went replaced my favorite person and I'm just supposed to accept them as the same. Impossible.

Fuck. Now the only blonde I care about is Nicole.

At least there is still Bella.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
If this hairstyle is here to stay then Mayas looks is the worst of all the girls to me. As a total package (to my tastes) i had Maya in number one with Bella until now. This new hair makes her looks the worst of all the girls, mains and sides included, to me. Can't even look at her now... it feels like some stranger and impostor went replaced my favorite person and I'm just supposed to accept them as the same. Impossible.

If this Maya hairstyle change funnels more people into Bella's sacrificial cult then I am even happier about it!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023

wow, a haircut takes a girl from first to last? that sounds less like a problem with maya, and more like you have some sort of a hair fetish. im not judging, but i really hope that you and i dont go to the same barber

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
ok, fun time. youre stranded on a tropical island, you must choose 1 girl to have with you. who do you choose, and why. for example, you could say:
bella, because she comes with built in flotation devices that would aid in escape.
and no, joshy, choosing maya and saying because your love will sustain her doesnt count.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It actually relates to the more central aspects to the story that’s yet to be revealed because of the impacts it potentially has. The thing is that Melanie seems to be emotionally invested in it, which to me me indicates that she knows a fair bit about it. I think she might have a brother in the Jocks, the one who’s also seen a lot with Chad.

All of this relates to the blackmail which causes Chad to attack the MC in the first place. How all of it is intertwined with the identity of the blackmailer who presumably is the same person who’s been fucking with the DIKs with the Cathy leaks is unclear. Someone else besides Melanie knew about Chad using Sage as a beard.

Reactions: xtrema

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
ok, fun time. youre stranded on a tropical island, you must choose 1 girl to have with you. who do you choose, and why. for example, you could say:
bella, because she comes with built in flotation devices that would aid in escape.
and no, joshy, choosing maya and saying because your love will sustain her doesnt count.
I mean if survival is the priority you kinda have to choose Bella. She has a lot of practical skills, is extremely fit, knows how to handle tools (especially axes) and is mentally strong.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes