funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I mean you can see it in the NFL for one - being gay is still a big no-no and career ending.
Eh, talk about being confused. 'cause all I ever see from the NFL is half the teams patting their teammates on the ass for 3/4 of the games. If that isn't gay, then I don't know what is.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bleiu

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
wow, its still going?
hmmm.....do i let it burn out, or pour more fuel on by pointing out that, to get the previously mentioned scene with alex at the hot party, you have to cover for chad after he assaults you. he never says to mc, hey, i fuck up, sorry for the random punch in the face, nothing. if mc had leveraged his position when in the faculty meeting, chad would have been fucked, so telling his buddy not to start a fight in the hot house isnt exactly a grand gesture......no, i think ill keep that to myself :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
it was more sluty for sure. I pref new Sage but maybe because I associated old model with crazy behavior she have in early episodes. Now you don't have that feeling at all. If you ask me she evolve from crazy gf in waifu material.
I'm not a big fan of her eyeshadow style if I'm honest.
Whenever she pops up in a scene that's generally the first thing I notice.

When she's not wearing it or when its toned down she looks so much better.

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
I'm not a big fan of her eyeshadow style if I'm honest.
Whenever she pops up in a scene that's generally the first thing I notice.

When she's not wearing it or when its toned down she looks so much better.
Finally a fellow cultured Sage appreciator. Her eye shadow is dreadful. Leave that to Riona (or, worst case scenario, Quinn), fits her style much better. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
Ikr. DPC was lazy ass with a Sage costume. It's good for pole dance, or schoolgirl role-play games, but for Halloween? Lazy.

But with Jill the bee, it's a bull's-eye, you get rid of Jill, you see the best version of her in a hot sexy outfit. Reload, run her route and get a damn banana. :ROFLMAO:
well they say na if she's your ex she becomes hotter :coffee: to show you what you lost:censored:

I'll say it again, Jill's route costume is perfection. Perfectly encapsulates her silly, yet innocent, personality. Plus, as a troll device... DPC hit the mark perfectly.
yeah i really got what you are saying it was cute and innocent literally her character and main point she just want mc to look her body and covered it fully so none can have a glimpse:love:(maybe)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If Sage was a real person then this would have been the exact costume I would expect her to wear. That or a slutty nurse but that was used for a Becky gag. If Sage showed up in a slutty nurse costume then I would need a nurse to check my heart rate and blood pressure. :ROFLMAO:
So you will need another nurse to check your health. Becky and her stinky muff is ready for you :ROFLMAO:
Btw, Sage costume is a slutty school, not a nurse

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Thinking Chad is good guy is like wanting him to fuck you. Hence, bro-romance. Also, I think Chad is nice to fuckface cause he is attracted to him being homosexual or whatever. He even complimented MC on his ass on the first day in campus.
You can't look at everything through the prism of banal sex. There is a much deeper problem here. After all, guys, where is your empathy? You're accusing Chad of stealing years of Sage's life. Are you serious? We are talking about a couple of years, no more. Yes, his behavior is not a pretty thing, it is. But his suffering is much more severe than what he caused Sage. Chad is forced to hide the truth about himself from the people around him. It's a heavy load. He is physically strong, but mentally weak. He understands that if the truth about him becomes known to everyone, it will bury his hopes, destroy his life. He is constantly under the pressure of his fear. And you don 't feel sorry for this guy ? Are you really ready to lynch him for his weakness ? No, it's too cruel for me. Yes, I'm a cynical bastard, but I can't throw a stone at him.
Oh, and one more thing...
Remember, the Divine Quinn Church loves you.
Vote for Quinn in all polls. :love:
bandicam 2023-08-05 19-05-35-416.jpg

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I've hit the limit for reactions for the day, otherwise I'd be debating which reaction to give you. Probably the facepalm because you are objectively wrong, nu-Sage has that stupid makeup in the corners of her eyes like Riona to make them look longer. :rolleyes:

The crazy behaviour was her whole draw, stupid. :cautious:
Objectively? Really? On a 1000000000000000000000000000% subjective matter?

Folks, this is exhibit A of how to say "I use fancy words because I'm not as smart as I think I am" without saying "I use fancy words because I'm not as smart as I think I am." SMH :cautious:

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
wow, its still going?
hmmm.....do i let it burn out, or pour more fuel on by pointing out that, to get the previously mentioned scene with alex at the hot party, you have to cover for chad after he assaults you. he never says to mc, hey, i fuck up, sorry for the random punch in the face, nothing. if mc had leveraged his position when in the faculty meeting, chad would have been fucked, so telling his buddy not to start a fight in the hot house isnt exactly a grand gesture......no, i think ill keep that to myself :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
After reading so much about chad and sage now i am curious to know how they became a couple and when did chad realize he is not straight whats the story anyone wanna go with the plot like dpc here:unsure::unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes