Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
When did she ever say that her own pleasure comes before the suffering of another? She had no idea that he had plans that day. She simply doesn't reach the connection that she needs with the MC if he doesn't go on that second date with her. There are so many things they learn about each other on that second date. And no she is not an entitled rich girl, that should have been clear from the early episodes.
Ok not entitled, but because she didn't have that pleasureable episode her convictions are just weak then. What if it wasn't Sage, what if it was he had to go home to take care of his sick father?

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Ok not entitled, but because she didn't have that pleasureable episode her convictions are just weak then. What if it wasn't Sage, what if it was he had to go home to take care of his sick father?
Probably not a big deal since there was almost zero chance that MC was fucking him when he wasn't sick. If he was, well, then Jill probably would have dumped him for that too.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
I mean it is a complicated situation for her. She wants to spend time with him and also tell him that she can't see her. I am sure though that she would completely understand it if the MC went home to his father considering how emotional she gets when he tells her about his feelings about his birthday. Taking care of family is a lot different than a friend with a cold, especially another girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she would suggest to have the date another day if that was the case.

One cool thing about this game is that you can experience the story and get vastly different views on a character depending on what choices you make. I for example have always seen the choice of getting involved with MaJo to be a very selfish decision by the MC, likely because I played DIK the first time. Even after restarting and having them accepting the MC I still see that relationship as a disaster in the making. But I know others feel differently, that the MC is what keeps MaJo together.

I agree that the recital scene is a bit odd if Jill rejects the MC at the end, I'll give you that. But in my opinion that is a flaw in the writing rather than the character.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I mean it is a complicated situation for her. She wants to spend time with him and also tell him that she can't see her. I am sure though that she would completely understand it if the MC went home to his father considering how emotional she gets when he tells her about his feelings about his birthday. Taking care of family is a lot different than a friend with a cold, especially another girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she would suggest to have the date another day if that was the case.

One cool thing about this game is that you can experience the story and get vastly different views on a character depending on what choices you make. I for example have always seen the choice of getting involved with MaJo to be a very selfish decision by the MC, likely because I played DIK the first time. Even after restarting and having them accepting the MC I still see that relationship as a disaster in the making. But I know others feel differently, that the MC is what keeps MaJo together.

I agree that the recital scene is a bit odd if Jill rejects the MC at the end, I'll give you that. But in my opinion that is a flaw in the writing rather than the character.
She doesn't find out about the not seeing him until halfway through the date.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
She would have sold the meat. She's street, she knows how to get value.
You guys are too cruel.
Quinnism teaches kindness...
Fuckface would sell the meat.
Quinn would only get a modest share.
Let's say... 98.8%.
As a voluntary donation.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Hello beautiful and patient folk, does anyone know the name of the font DPC uses for dialogue and character names? Wanted to make a meme.
I think for names he use's the font Redressed they should be in the game folder so should be easy to test

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
In real life Jill first relationship no matter the partner would most likely be a fucking disaster...she is just too naive, insecure, sheltered and inexperienced to have a long lasting relationship
but well in her defense most of first relationships are disaster anyway, the first one is basically the learing process for both sides
the only kinda problem for dear jill is that she is like 23 lol
It depends on the guy. Jill is the most ideal relationship partner for most people while Josy is the best possible partner. Jill is funny, cute and have killer body even tho she is Hella boring and dumb af in this game. Realistically it would be easy to deal with someone like Jill rather than sage (who hung up on another guy), Bella (a married women) or Maya (Family issues and dramas). I don't know why inexperienced, nativity, sheltered and insecure are problems when it much better than know it all sluts lmfao :WeSmart:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Then why does she bully Rio even slaps her face yeah kindness my ass
oh oh oh I know this one. To be nice you need to teach some tough love, yes yes. Falls under the whole "If you love some one let them go... and fuck off." School of thought!

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I would say Jill picnic (a birthday surprise, It happens if you have friends) Vs sage sickness (she wasn't dying but for some reason you guys act like she was) was mistake on Dpc part. Honestly, Dpc should have let us date Jill if we helped her more once. (Like the recital). As someone said if fuckface is a chick and helped sage while doing everything to grind Jill points. She will still reject which doesn't make much sense when she knows fuckface is a good guy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes