Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
oh oh oh I know this one. To be nice you need to teach some tough love, yes yes. Falls under the whole "If you love some one let them go... and fuck off." School of thought!
But that would mean letting her go Quinn only wants to keep Rio under her thumb

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
It depends on the guy. Jill is the most ideal relationship partner for most people while Josy is the best possible partner. Jill is funny, cute and have killer body even tho she is Hella boring and dumb af in this game. Realistically it would be easy to deal with someone like Jill rather than sage (who hung up on another guy), Bella (a married women) or Maya (Family issues and dramas). I don't know why inexperienced, nativity, sheltered and insecure are problems when it much better than know it all sluts lmfao :WeSmart:
Jill is a fundamentally sweet and kind person. Also she is loaded.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
I would say Jill picnic (a birthday surprise, It happens if you have friends) Vs sage sickness (she wasn't dying but for some reason you guys act like she was) was mistake on Dpc part. Honestly, Dpc should have used let us date Jill if we helped her more once. (Like the recital). As someone said if fuckface is a chick and helped sage while doing everything to grind Jill points. She will still reject which doesn't make much sense when she knows fuckface is a good guy.
what dpc should have done is to have tremolo use that little thing in his pocket called mobile phone and have him simply call both sides and explain the situation...
" Hey Jill.I wanted to talk to you about our plans for today. Unfortunately, my friend isn't feeling well, and she reached out to me for some help. I really want to be there for her, so I was wondering if we could reschedule our date to another time that works for both of us? I'm really looking forward to seeing you, and I hope you understand. Let's find another day that suits us both"
" Hey Sage. I hope you're doing well. I really want to help you today, but there's something important I need to attend to. I have a date planned with someone I really like, and I was wondering if you could manage today without me?"

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would say Jill picnic (a birthday surprise, It happens if you have friends) Vs sage sickness (she wasn't dying but for some reason you guys act like she was) was mistake on Dpc part. Honestly, Dpc should have let us date Jill if we helped her more once. (Like the recital). As someone said if fuckface is a chick and helped sage while doing everything to grind Jill points. She will still reject which doesn't make much sense when she knows fuckface is a good guy.
after Tybalt's blackmail DPC was in a hurry to dig her grave.

because you can chat all you want, but she shows up at his house out of the blue to wish him well and invite him to a surprise picnic whose ultimate motivation is to inform him that she won't have to see him for a while , without knowing how long, because Tybalt is too trustworthy to have lied.

and if MC explains to her that he has already made a commitment she is mortally offended, so much so that she cannot resist grumbling and questioning his motives, dead end.

then for goodness sake she is so very, very grateful to him for saving her from a resounding embarrassment at the recital she has been preparing for all her life, MC prepared in a couple of months without ever having taken music lessons (believable that the Royces have fallen from grace if money is squandered as it is on Jill's lessons), but no, she doesn't trust him, in case she dumps him just a hair better than she just did Tybalt, who fortunately is in a state of confusion and doesn't know anything, otherwise he would have mocked MC for years to come.

and after so much resolution you know what she does? she shows up at the Halloween party dressed as a sexy bee

Tybalt deserves a second chance, he would have gone to the picnic

Summary: DPC killed Jill without even setting her on fire.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
what dpc should have done is to have tremolo use that little thing in his pocket called mobile phone and have him simply call both sides and explain the situation...
" Hey Jill.I wanted to talk to you about our plans for today. Unfortunately, my friend isn't feeling well, and she reached out to me for some help. I really want to be there for her, so I was wondering if we could reschedule our date to another time that works for both of us? I'm really looking forward to seeing you, and I hope you understand. Let's find another day that suits us both"
" Hey Sage. I hope you're doing well. I really want to help you today, but there's something important I need to attend to. I have a date planned with someone I really like, and I was wondering if you could manage today without me?"
I don't know about Sage but I'm pretty sure he warned Jill. And Sage doesn't seem to mind because she doesn't mention this again, whereas Jill simply rejects the MC after that even if he does everything else right

Reactions: bratkoratko

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And what would be the point? He discusses it directly with Jill who says she understands but is then mortally outraged, while Sage who is a normal girl doesn't lose any sleep over it if mc eventually doesn't go. Need further explanation as to who deserves mc's time?

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
And what would be the point? He discusses it directly with Jill who says she understands but is then mortally outraged, while Sage who is a normal girl doesn't lose any sleep over it if mc eventually doesn't go. Need further explanation as to who deserves mc's time?
My bad than lol, i dont remember the scene you mentioned so i thought Tremolo just never mentioned why he didnt join her on a date.Heh even better this way for my anti jill campaign :devilish:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
That makes Jill look bad but it makes sense character wise, Jill being the rich naive girl waiting for Prince Charming while Sage has a tough background

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I don't know about Sage but I'm pretty sure he warned Jill. And Sage doesn't seem to mind because she doesn't mention this again, whereas Jill simply rejects the MC after that even if he does everything else right
He didn't tell Sage was going to be with another girl, as he did tell Jill if he did go to Sage. Sage was half asleep and feverish. She probably doesn't remember much about his text to her. All he said was that something came up and he could come by later, and she said not to worry. Also at that point they are just fuck buddies and not dating even semi-seriously.

Jill has to use this time to confirm how she feels about MC and tell him before Tybalt's plan is fully in motion. She packed her camera with the valuable film because she thought she might want to use it to commemorate the date. This was a huge deal for her, but as usual she can't tell anyone how she feels directly; she internalizes it and takes actions that don't make sense because you don't know what's happening in her inner monologue. And remember that Jill is big on signs meaning something: the moon, pebbles on the window, etc. She even says to herself that this may be a sign that the date/relationship with MC is a mistake, that taking him to the place that is so special to her and share an afternoon is not meant to be. There are so many things that happen on the date that bonds MC to Jill (the car ride discussions, talking under the tree, her sharing her love of horses, etc.), just as when he goes to Sage and he does so much to take care of her and the things they talk about make their relationship amp up to the next level.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That makes Jill look bad but it makes sense character wise, Jill being the rich naive girl waiting for Prince Charming while Sage has a tough background
These are all fundamentally negative character aspects you are listing for Jill. So in the end the judgement remains: not worth it (the way Jill has been reduced from chapter six onwards).

Reactions: mojococo

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Yeah pretty much. People here don't understand how important that second date is to the relationship between Jill and the MC.
i read through this debate. whats really not being understood here is that both sides are overreaching to try and explain what is simply dpc forcing a path choice (which had to be done at some point), and picking an unfortunate way to do it.

no, jill isnt an entitled rich girl! theres nothing to support that. that type of girl would not stop to help a stranger (especially if said strangers sporting a dildo helmet), or offer up her family lawyer to the friend of a friend. theres also nothing to back up any claim of sage being mean to her prior, in fact it seems pretty clear in ep 9, they havent even interacted much before then. given what we do know about jill, a more believable scenario for that character would be to try and help, not castrate the relationship. all we have here is dpc inserting a needed mechanism in an unfortunate way, thats not true to the character. the rest is just an attempt to explain a poorly executed part in an overall good story. forgive the fuck up and carry on lol

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn only seeks to inject and destroy
Why are you so angry all the time ?
Are you offended by Quinn ?
Did she hurt you somehow ?
Your goddess Josy can't heal your emotional wounds ?
Oh, that's sad. I wish you well.
As the Divine Quinn teaches.
Divine Quinn loves everyone, even blind people wandering in the dark.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
if it pleases the court, i will now bring in a doll so darkwen can show us where the mean lady touched him lol. jk

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Angry not at all you can't be angry when your with Queen Josy
Screenshot 2023-08-01 130040.png
I just want people to know the joy of Goddess Josy but if you prefer a side girl with no future tell the devil I said he'll know why:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes