BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Scenario: MC is on the J+M path. MC can sleep with (or, if no lewds, then get as far as possible with) only one other girl prior to Ep. 9. DPC will only create one foursome in a future episode if you choose the right girl. Who do you choose and why?

A) Sage
B) Lily
C) Jill
D) Other - Explain

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Scenario: MC is on the J+M path. MC can sleep with (or, if no lewds, then get as far as possible with) only one other girl prior to Ep. 9. DPC will only create one foursome in a future episode if you choose the right girl. Who do you choose and why?

A) Sage
B) Lily
C) Jill
D) Other - Explain
lets make those sweethearts a little naughty.
i want to say quinn but havent figured how to sell it to maya. lily would knock the vanilla off of those cupcakes, nicely

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Okay, Darkwen and Karamba, you've reached an impasse. it's about time to stop arguing, there are already too many waifus war pages on the forum.

View attachment 2940021
There are people with weak stomachs here be careful :Kappa:I only point out Josy is the best Karamba then makes up a fake Quinn that real Quinn would kill, why I don't know some might call it cute, I would not:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
There are people with weak stomachs here be careful :Kappa:I only point out Josy is the best Karamba then makes up a fake Quinn that real Quinn would kill, why I don't know some might call it cute, I would not:ROFLMAO:
you know that karamba has to keep up his charade to avoid paying taxes, using Quinn as a false prophet and creating a church in his name.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Shhh I'm trying to make my waifu look cool . Anyways idk why chad would beat up his boyfriend and take the guitar........... I hope dali doesn't see this
I am guessing it was one of the Alphas. They had a heated argument. Troy got floored and then the guy left with the guitar. Giving it to Chad who then gave it to Sage. Simples!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
That's true, that's the only retarded thing... ever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

Except Jill didn't break up with the mc because of jealousy of Sage.

As has been listed countless times, if the mc doesn't go on the date with her, other things, including what would have happened on the date, don't transpire:
  • They don't get to spend that quality time together,
  • They don't get to discuss the Tybalt blackmail in private
  • The mc doesn't tell her he's falling for her
  • The mc doesn't tell her he'll fight for her
  • They don't make out in the rain.
That entire exchange means a lot to Jill, if it doesn't happen, she still eventually tells him about the Tybalt blackmail, but it's not the same. And she still has some doubts about the mc. We already know Jill is nervous to be in the relationship with the mc. Her previous foray into the dating scene has left her uninterested, and while she likes the mc, she's not entirely sure about him. There are a lot of red flags when it comes to him from Jill's perspective:
  • He gets into fights.
  • She's potentially seen him running around with a dick on his head.
  • He doesn't keep good company.
  • He's very popular with the ladies.
  • He has an enormous scary cock (she potentially saw it in the tennis changerooms).
So part of her is excited to have feelings for him, but the other part of her is scared. If he turns her down and gives her more breathing room, her infatuation for him starts to wain and eventually she decides he's not the one for her. It's possibly a relief for her to end things since she was very nervous regarding where they were headed (sex and all that), so when confronted with a "sign" (i.e. him seeing another girl instead of going with her on the picnic she organised), it's just the nudge she needed to slide back into her celibate shell.

It's not hard to accept shit just panned out that way. Sliding doors and all that. It's only difficult to accept if you don't want to accept it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p
I know that VA

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes