JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
no, jill isnt an entitled rich girl! theres nothing to support that. that type of girl would not stop to help a stranger (especially if said strangers sporting a dildo helmet), or offer up her family lawyer to the friend of a friend. theres also nothing to back up any claim of sage being mean to her prior, in fact it seems pretty clear in ep 9, they havent even interacted much before then. given what we do know about jill, a more believable scenario for that character would be to try and help, not castrate the relationship. all we have here is dpc inserting a needed mechanism in an unfortunate way, thats not true to the character. the rest is just an attempt to explain a poorly executed part in an overall good story. forgive the fuck up and carry on lol
I agree it was a clumsy forced choice. Jill didn't know the girl MC was going to see was Sage, and all he told Sage was something came up and he could come by to see her later. However Sage had rebuffed or ignored Jill's attempts at friendship. Jill talks about it to Bella when they are shopping and trying on lingerie (it's where Jill gets the strapless bra MC later takes off) after Bella talks about mentoring Sage:

ji "I haven't talked to her a lot. I get the feeling it's intentional."
ji "I tried being nice to her, I think about a year ago."
isa "How did that go?"
ji "Not that well. She brushed me off."

Reactions: chuck69

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Angry not at all you can't be angry when your with Queen Josy
I just want people to know the joy of Goddess Josy but if you prefer a side girl with no future tell the devil I said he'll know why:ROFLMAO:
im still not going to knock josy, one of my favs for sure. however, the devil is known for rock bands and orgies.....sounds like quinn and i are in for a good time.

515fza.jpg

Reactions: KАRАMBA

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I agree it was a clumsy forced choice. Jill didn't know the girl MC was going to see was Sage, and all he told Sage was something came up and he could come by to see her later. However Sage had rebuffed or ignored Jill's attempts at friendship.
you are correct about the convo, thats why i said they havent interacted "much". others using a brush off, a year ago as a reason jill would close the door just felt far fetched to me. but i can admit, thats just my view.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
I know Vinny fucks Quinn holes but didn't know he fucking yours to might want to tell him to lighten up:ROFLMAO:
ouch, that 1 was a bit harsh. but lets put that aside and look objectively. if karambas correct and quinn is divine, it would only make sense that, as we've seen in other religious examples, she too would sacrifice her body in an act of charity, would it not? letting vinny tap that would surely count.

Just make sure to keep your kidney you never know with Quinn she might sell it :ROFLMAO:
i dont know what to say to that......by the time i reach the party in hell, i dont think im going to give a damn about a liver

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I agree it was a clumsy forced choice. Jill didn't know the girl MC was going to see was Sage, and all he told Sage was something came up and he could come by to see her later. However Sage had rebuffed or ignored Jill's attempts at friendship. Jill talks about it to Bella when they are shopping and trying on lingerie (it's where Jill gets the strapless bra MC later takes off) after Bella talks about mentoring Sage:

ji "I haven't talked to her a lot. I get the feeling it's intentional."
ji "I tried being nice to her, I think about a year ago."
isa "How did that go?"
ji "Not that well. She brushed me off."
If you are on Sage's route she explains why she doesn't like Jill very much and why she never gave her a chance.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
ouch, that 1 was a bit harsh. but lets put that aside and look objectively. if karambas correct and quinn is divine, it would only make sense that, as we've seen in other religious examples, she too would sacrifice her body in an act of charity, would it not? letting vinny tap that would surely count.

i dont know what to say to that......by the time i reach the party in hell, i dont think im going to give a damn about a liver
That was tough love can't a Josy lover do that to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm just messing with him since he makes so easy ... like Quinn:devilish::ROFLMAO:. Pointing out Vinny fucking Quinn is far game since he was above her before leaving college and likely smarted Quinn's drug and pimp ring I don't know that for fact but it wouldn't surprise me at all if it Vinny started it or at least one of them

Last edited:
Reactions: chuck69

sampow

May 14, 2023
The only retarded thing is Jill's haters and her voice actress (who apparently was Bella's voice actress too, thank god he cut it out). Nothing against the VA but she is not believable as Jill. Jill's voice would likely sound younger, softer with a bit higher pitch.
That's true, that's the only retarded thing... ever...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

ah yes healthy relationship with a chick who breaks up with you cause you went to take care of your sick friend instead of going on date with her :ROFLMAO:
It's more realistic no? I swear most of these girls doesn't get jealous at anything. Yes I would expect that a real girl would get upset if you would rather act like a boyfriend to your fuck buddy then go on a date with her. Especially when she has planned a date for your birthday. I have never chosen Sage over Jill so I don't know what happenes but considering how much I was screwing around in my playthrough Jill was a saint for giving the MC a chance at the end of episode 8.
Except Jill didn't break up with the mc because of jealousy of Sage.

As has been listed countless times, if the mc doesn't go on the date with her, other things, including what would have happened on the date, don't transpire:
  • They don't get to spend that quality time together,
  • They don't get to discuss the Tybalt blackmail in private
  • The mc doesn't tell her he's falling for her
  • The mc doesn't tell her he'll fight for her
  • They don't make out in the rain.
That entire exchange means a lot to Jill, if it doesn't happen, she still eventually tells him about the Tybalt blackmail, but it's not the same. And she still has some doubts about the mc. We already know Jill is nervous to be in the relationship with the mc. Her previous foray into the dating scene has left her uninterested, and while she likes the mc, she's not entirely sure about him. There are a lot of red flags when it comes to him from Jill's perspective:
  • He gets into fights.
  • She's potentially seen him running around with a dick on his head.
  • He doesn't keep good company.
  • He's very popular with the ladies.
  • He has an enormous scary cock (she potentially saw it in the tennis changerooms).
So part of her is excited to have feelings for him, but the other part of her is scared. If he turns her down and gives her more breathing room, her infatuation for him starts to wain and eventually she decides he's not the one for her. It's possibly a relief for her to end things since she was very nervous regarding where they were headed (sex and all that), so when confronted with a "sign" (i.e. him seeing another girl instead of going with her on the picnic she organised), it's just the nudge she needed to slide back into her celibate shell.

It's not hard to accept shit just panned out that way. Sliding doors and all that. It's only difficult to accept if you don't want to accept it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:p

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
That was tough love can't a Josy lover do that to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm just messing with him since he makes so easy ... like Quinn:devilish::ROFLMAO:. Pointing out Vinny fucking Quinn is far game since he was above her before leaving college
vinny banging quinn is absolutely fair game, agreed.

Oh no. Unlike her, I am not divine :oops:
you misunderstood. i was referring to quinn. lmao

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, it was easy for me to make a mistake. You wrote in response to Darkwen's comment. You saw what he was talking about. That's why I misunderstood you
Awe is that a problem for you:Kappa:didn't know Quinn simps where such snowflakes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Well, it was easy for me to make a mistake. You wrote in response to Darkwen's comment. You saw what he was talking about. That's why I misunderstood you
"chuck enters the room and notices karambas now wearing metal pants"
i get it. i was trying to direct the convo back away from your booty. but clearly failed. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes