Murgus

May 17, 2018
I really hope DPC doesnt remakes the earlier chapters.

It would probably take him a bit over a year to do it (If he only touches season 1).

That season has 7800 renders, which is about 35% higher than the upcoming episode, kinda crazy how much the early episodes were much smaller.

When he does finish the game, I would prefe ifr he made something brand new.

But discussing that now is useless, this game is like 6-7 years away from completion.

I only played it after EP 7, but you can disable all minigames if you want.

There also some mods to skip or make the fights much easier.

You didnt miss it, that wasn't revealed yet.

Nah, BAK episodes are great because they feel like full experiences, not like other games updates which mostly end abruptly.

All characters have baggage, its part of what makes them feel a bit more real.
Yeah but Bella, Sage and MaJo have red flag baggage. Jill's baggage is the kind that makes you grow. Her sister died, but she turned it into something positive, seeing the moon as a sign from her sister. She has some insecurities but they can all be overcome with experience.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Yeah but Bella, Sage and MaJo have red flag baggage. Jill's baggage is the kind that makes you grow. Her sister died, but she turned it into something positive, seeing the moon as a sign from her sister. She has some insecurities but they can all be overcome with experience.
Most people see the moon if they look up, I give Jill credit for turning something awful into a positive and do something to honor her sister

bull3tg0d

Oct 21, 2017
Is there any chance someone has a link to the 8.2 patch? I have a friend that wants to play the game, but he wants to play it before the music change happened in 8.3. I have a copy of 8.0, bit there are some bugfixes I want from the 8.2 patch for him.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The further the game's plot progresses, the more obvious it becomes that behind the external well-being of the BaDIK universe hide terrible secrets, shrouded in the darkness of intrigue.
This is Stephen Burke's insidiously woven web, dragging innocent students into abyss of debauchery.
And a tandem of terrible maniacs, capable of turning from a funny and absurd banana into a bloodthirsty cannibal shark with a snap of a finger.
Who will be able to challenge this, and stand up against the nightmare?
This is definitely not another tandem of greedy and lazy hunters for student loan. No.
This is another girl. She, who resists evil without sparing herself. Giving all her strength, without reserve, to serving society. Unfortunately, there are dishonest people who are always trying to put her in a bad light. Yes, it’s hard to believe, but these ungrateful people exist.
But they will not prevent the Divine Quinn from restoring justice.
She will return such concepts as honor, nobility, virtue, to this world mired in vices.
I am sure that Fuckface will help her in this difficult matter, and they will live happily.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The further the game's plot progresses, the more obvious it becomes that behind the external well-being of the BaDIK universe hide terrible secrets, shrouded in the darkness of intrigue.
This is Stephen Burke's insidiously woven web, dragging innocent students into abyss of debauchery.
And a tandem of terrible maniacs, capable of turning from a funny and absurd banana into a bloodthirsty cannibal shark with a snap of a finger.
Who will be able to challenge this, and stand up against the nightmare?
This is definitely not another tandem of greedy and lazy hunters for student loan. No.
This is another girl. She, who resists evil without sparing herself. Giving all her strength, without reserve, to serving society. Unfortunately, there are dishonest people who are always trying to put her in a bad light. Yes, it’s hard to believe, but these ungrateful people exist.
But they will not prevent the Divine Quinn from restoring justice.
She will return such concepts as honor, nobility, virtue, to this world mired in vices.
I am sure that Fuckface will help her in this difficult matter, and they will live happily.
Quinn is working with Burke that's why he calls her AKA Priscilla because she almost fuck everything up

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That Quinnussy must be godly to turn a person into such a simp, sheesh. I think we might need to start an intervention and ween Karamba off of Quinn!

• Haha
Reactions: sampow

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That Quinnussy must be godly to turn a person into such a simp, sheesh. I think we might need to start an intervention and ween Karamba off of Quinn!
I bet there a way to make him forget who Quinn is I'm sure you can figure it out:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Orgitas

sampow

May 14, 2023
I remember when I was a rookie and thought season three episodes would release on steam at the same time
as on patreon. Damn I was naive
Heck, I think the first question I ever asked on this site was when is episode nine coming to steam
And then the next 2,800 posts were about Maya? Interesting... :unsure:

:p

As it often happens, they were united by a terrible secret.
They killed a dude, and hiding it.
I remind you that the main, most terrible, villainous villain is usually the character you wouldn't even think about. And Jill is very suitable for this role. :WeSmart:
Look at her.
View attachment 2938814
It's like she's from a thriller movie poster
That theory would work if she wasn't so retarded! :rolleyes:

Josy is in a relationship with another girl. If she was single then yes she would be a perfect girlfriend but as she is in the story she has baggage. Jill is the only one of the main girls that you could have a healthy relationship with in the real world. I actually think that many people here put down Jill just because they are used to "similar" characters like her in other adult games. You know the girl who is insecure and shy that you corrupt and make her do things that a real girl would never do. Jill is not like those characters and she would be a great girlfriend.
Too bad Jill's so retarded... :rolleyes:

Most people see the moon if they look up, I give Jill credit for turning something awful into a positive and do something to honor her sister
1695052885211.png
1695052902616.png

Yep, retarded... :rolleyes:

I’m like 100% sure there will be Josy-drama. If you’re on non-Josy&Maya route there’s already an option to tell her if you think about relationship with her without Maya and this option gives you 2 cheat points. Hopefully Josy-solo will come in ep10 :D
2 Cheat points only if you're with another LI. But if you're still winging it, you can flirt and reminisce with Josy about the times you fucked with no penalties. :sneaky:

But Josy's drama will once again stem from the Drama Queen herself, Maya. When Josy drops Maya (because she's sick of her lazy ass), Josy will have to cope with Maya milking it for the rest of the game! :eek:

So to make the main girls more interesting we should focus more on the side girls giving DPC even less time to further develop the main girls stories? It's not sustainable and it could lead to an unimaginable workload. I'm not saying that we should throw away the side girls. Only that the side girls should not have more content than any main girl branch. Connected, troubled and the other road should have roughly the same amount of content. And I'm actually fine with Quinn becoming a main girl, the DIK alignment needs another main girl LI. But I think it is a waste of time to focus too much on background characters like Sally and Karen.

In that case I would prefer if DPC completes the AVN as intended and then retroactively adds new stories with some of the side characters, like DLC.
I think he should just keep going the way he is. The side girls often pique people's interested purely because we don't get enough of them. If we get to know too much about them, they'll risk dragging the game down. They are side girls for a reason. But Riona definitely needs some loving, it's been two episodes and she's only kissed the mc a few times - this is herasy! :mad:

I love "Interlude". Certainly adds more depth to the whole story and to the MC. Certainly with you that there should be story DLC for different characters. Real world building stuff. But, in my opinion, it should be done after the main story is concluded. Otherwise we will have another Ocean (SG and wiab dev) on our hands and BaD won't be finished for 30 years.
The Interlude was just a break in the middle of the entire story. He's not gonna keep doing random stories from now on. Zoey's an important character and she'd missed out on almost 8 episodes of exposure, so she played a bit of catch up.

Josy is the perfect girl the girl you spend the rest of your life with. Maya while she is fun and sweet her shit would get old very very fast
Imagine Maya's skin when she gets old!? :eek: :sick:

At this point, I'd prefer if he released the chapters in stages.

This is getting ridiculous.
Each episode has a very apt beginning, middle and end. If he started dropping them piecemeal they'd be just as random and unpolished feeling as most other games that just spring the end of each update on you. It sucks that it's taking a while, and it sucks that significant extra time is being spent on animations that won't really add too much to the game, but I think it's still best he releases the episodes when they are complete.

Hopefully DPC will not add stupid things such as reworking everything from the beginning or make another almost useless game in parallel while his fans wait about 2 years for the primal game to advance in plot...
Yeah, I'm pretty mad with THAT guy, and no, I didn't like just one bit what DPC did with the Interlude episode.
The second he starts talking about remaking earlier episodes before he completes the game, I'm fucking out!

He did mentioned that after completing the game he may go back and put voice acting in it. I don't think it needs it though.

If anyone wants a sample of the original voice acting, here are some Bella and Jill lines that existed in the earlier versions but never got used (thank fucking god). I didn't think I'd have made it past episode 1 if they spoke like this all the way through:

Last edited:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think he should just keep going the way he is. The side girls often pique people's interested purely because we don't get enough of them. If we get to know too much about them, they'll risk dragging the game down. They are side girls for a reason. But Riona definitely needs some loving, it's been two episodes and she's only kissed the mc a few times - this is herasy! :mad:
The MC/Rio relationship is a reverse-time one. They start out with casual blowjobs and full-out fucking and threesomes, then move on to just kissing and talking about having a possible relationship. The next step is MC nervously trying to get up the courage to ask her to prom, then going back to not speaking to her and wondering if she knows he even exists.

• Sad

Murgus

May 17, 2018
And then the next 2,800 posts were about Maya? Interesting... :unsure:

:p

That theory would work if she wasn't so retarded! :rolleyes:

Too bad Jill's so retarded... :rolleyes:

View attachment 2939122
View attachment 2939123

Yep, retarded... :rolleyes:

2 Cheat points only if you're with another LI. But if you're still winging it, you can flirt and reminisce with Josy about the times you fucked with no penalties. :sneaky:

But Josy's drama will once again stem from the Drama Queen herself, Maya. When Josy drops Maya (because she's sick of her lazy ass), Josy will have to cope with Maya milking it for the rest of the game! :eek:

The Interlude was just a break in the middle of the entire story. He's not gonna keep doing random stories from now on. Zoey's an important character and she'd missed out on almost 8 episodes of exposure, so she played a bit of catch up.

Imagine Maya's skin when she gets old!? :eek: :sick:

Each episode has a very apt beginning, middle and end. If he started dropping them piecemeal they'd be just as random and unpolished feeling as most other games that just spring the end of each update on you. It sucks that it's taking a while, and it sucks that significant extra time is being spent on animations that won't really add too much to the game, but I think it's still best he releases the episodes when they are complete.

The second he starts talking about remaking earlier episodes before he completes the game, I'm fucking out!

He did mentioned that after completing the game he may go back and put voice acting in it. I don't think it needs it though.

If anyone wants a sample of the original voice acting, here are some Bella and Jill lines that existed in the earlier versions but never got used (thank fucking god). I didn't think I'd have made it past episode 1 if they spoke like this all the way through:

The only retarded thing is Jill's haters and her voice actress (who apparently was Bella's voice actress too, thank god he cut it out). Nothing against the VA but she is not believable as Jill. Jill's voice would likely sound younger, softer with a bit higher pitch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JosephH151

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
The only retarded thing is Jill's haters and her voice actress (who apparently was Bella's voice actress too, thank god he cut it out). Nothing against the VA but she is not believable as Jill. Jill's voice would likely sound younger, softer with a bit higher pitch.
So glad someone else agrees with me. Too old sounding and deep. Didn't match the "visuals" either. There's a thing where the voice needs to match the character model, too, I've found.

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Josy is in a relationship with another girl. If she was single then yes she would be a perfect girlfriend but as she is in the story she has baggage. Jill is the only one of the main girls that you could have a healthy relationship with in the real world. I actually think that many people here put down Jill just because they are used to "similar" characters like her in other adult games. You know the girl who is insecure and shy that you corrupt and make her do things that a real girl would never do. Jill is not like those characters and she would be a great girlfriend.
ah yes healthy relationship with a chick who breaks up with you cause you went to take care of your sick friend instead of going on date with her :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
At this point, I'd prefer if he released the chapters in stages.

This is getting ridiculous.
I don't know if you are aware that we are all pirates here, except for some heroes who pay the DPC patreon to bring us previews. why don't you get distracted by something while you're waiting.

7zkkvo.jpg

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Oh yeah ocean, that bastard is going to release chapter 5 and a few months later he's going to give a statement saying that he doesn't like how chapter 5 turned out and he's going to remake it.

View attachment 2939341
The fact Summers Gone and Being a Dik basically started around the same time tells you all you need to know lol...Dr Pink gets lot of hate for his development time, imagine reaction of those same haters if they were following avns like What a Legend, De Luca and ofc already mentioned Summers Gone

Murgus

May 17, 2018
ah yes healthy relationship with a chick who breaks up with you cause you went to take care of your sick friend instead of going on date with her :ROFLMAO:
It's more realistic no? I swear most of these girls doesn't get jealous at anything. Yes I would expect that a real girl would get upset if you would rather act like a boyfriend to your fuck buddy then go on a date with her. Especially when she has planned a date for your birthday. I have never chosen Sage over Jill so I don't know what happenes but considering how much I was screwing around in my playthrough Jill was a saint for giving the MC a chance at the end of episode 8.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's more realistic no? I swear most of these girls doesn't get jealous at anything. Yes I would expect that a real girl would get upset if you would rather act like a boyfriend to your fuck buddy then go on a date with her. Especially when she has planned a date for your birthday. I have never chosen Sage over Jill so I don't know what happenes but considering how much I was screwing around in my playthrough Jill was a saint for giving the MC a chance at the end of episode 8.
It's worse than that. Jill knew before her first date with MC that he was seeing others (i.e., why he was feeling down). She's not even self-consistent with her earlier self if she rejects MC for taking care of sick Sage!

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It's worse than that. Jill knew before her first date with MC that he was seeing others (i.e., why he was feeling down). She's not even self-consistent with her earlier self if she rejects MC for taking care of sick Sage!
Women be crazy.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes