Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
This may be a hot take, but I preferred the original brawler minigame. The strategy involved with moving your character around the ring felt like it had some depth to it as opposed to the new QTE version of just mashing buttons in sequence.
to be honest with you man, I discovered the game after the pandemic in 2022. by that time there were already 2 seasons and chapter 9 was almost ready. that first version of brawler sounds interesting, don't know where I can play the first version of the game.

a-user

Jun 28, 2017

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
I downloaded the apk version because all other downloads stated system requirements are Windows, Linux, or Mac. Nothing for ChromeOS.
For all intents and purposes, ChromeOS is 'Linux' (the debate on what 'Linux' actually is or what deserves to be called 'Linux' is best left out of the boobie game forums). If you can get this one working then you should be able to play any RenPy game without having to rely on unofficial Android ports.

I downloaded both S1 & S2 and the S3 apk files and copied them into my Linux folder so I could install them using the Linux terminal. I wasn't able to open the files otherwise. That's why I downloaded the android port. I haven't tried downloading any other versions because I didn't think they would work on a Chromebook.
If you have access to the terminal then you have shell access and should be able to at least attempt to run the Linux version and see what happens, including any error messages in case it doesn't.

Try this for starters: download any RenPy game with a Linux version (this one for instance, it's relatively nice and small at 500 MB, BaDIK would take too long and take up too much space just for a quick test) and try running that. You'll need to run the .sh file from the game folder from the terminal, consult your favourite search engine on how to do that if you're having problems. This should be theoretically possible, even if there is a possibility of having to jump through some hoops to get it working; blame Google and their ChromeOS restrictions here.

If it does run, great! If not, post whatever output is spit out into the terminal after you try running it. You can also try to get the Android port save transfer working, there's no reason it shouldn't work. Did you try my suggestion regarding granting both the BaDIK launcher apps the storage access permissions, like you would on a phone?

Additionally, I'm not sure where the line between on-and-off-topic posts in threads lie, whether too many posts helping someone run the game is regarded as off-topic. Probably best to use direct messages unless there's a dedicated support section. If there is, mods pls move/merge the relevant posts and let us know ty.

Reactions: Chaosguy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
considering that we never gonna see how the thing would have played out if the situation didn't come out the way it did, its totally pointless to make judgment.

one thing is clear, Josy and Maya had 2 day, to come clean to each other about why MC was upset and stormed out, and they didnt do it. Neither of them, every single one of them is guilty one way or an another, but this whole thing is so 2019 :ROFLMAO: , cant belive this is still a thing :ROFLMAO:
She wanted to live with the MC when she arrived, if he hadn't been in Maya's dorm, no doubt Josy would have broken up with Maya soon after she got to college, at least I think so, yes.
Afterwards, only DPC has the answers but I like to believe in the honesty of the goddess Josy ahah!
these are only speculations (just like saying that if MC had not run away everything would have been solved), which was the point of the discussion.

but we have the next counter-evidence: after two days of calm and reasoning without MC's forcing the girls would not have told each other anything anyway (it should be said that the 'canon' position of the girls is not quite the same... Josy invited MC to dinner and "after dinner" and Maya rubbed up against him at Quinn's behest.... but you know it's better to say they're all traitors and call it off) and Josy's whole belief that Mc is the right man for her leads to nothing except more private chats away from Maya.

which leads me to strongly doubt that as soon as she arrived at BR Josy was able to end the story with Maya
Josy has more honor then Bella who rape mc 100%
if anything, it would be the opposite... it is Mc who sexually assaults Bella all the time in the first part of their relationship...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
these are only speculations (just like saying that if MC had not run away everything would have been solved), which was the point of the discussion.

but we have the next counter-evidence: after two days of calm and reasoning without MC's forcing the girls would not have told each other anything anyway (it should be said that the 'canon' position of the girls is not quite the same... Josy invited MC to dinner and "after dinner" and Maya rubbed up against him at Quinn's behest.... but you know it's better to say they're all traitors and call it off) and Josy's whole belief that Mc is the right man for her leads to nothing except more private chats away from Maya.

which leads me to strongly doubt that as soon as she arrived at BR Josy was able to end the story with Maya

if anything, it would be the opposite... it is Mc who sexually assaults Bella all the time in the first part of their relationship...
Bella fucks mc that's totaly rape because of Bella power over him as boss and teacher plus the fact that at mc age your brain is not fully developed

Mar 2, 2022
To clarify, characters are only counted in the preview if they are the major emphasis. For example: In this preview Maya & Josy are showcased but given as the emphasis is not on them in this context I don't count them as being included in that preview.

How many of the previews does each character appear in?
1​
2​
3​
4​
5​
6​
7​
8​
I​
9​
10​
Amelia​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Ashley​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Becky​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Buddy​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Camilla​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
3​
Derek​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Elena​
1​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Heather​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
1​
Isabella​
3​
1​
1​
3​
2​
2​
2​
1​
0​
4​
4​
Jacob​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Jade​
1​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Jill​
1​
2​
3​
2​
0​
3​
2​
2​
0​
3​
3​
John Boy​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Jonah​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
Josy​
2​
1​
0​
2​
1​
2​
1​
3​
0​
3​
5​
Lily​
0​
0​
1​
2​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
3​
4​
Lynette​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
1​
Madame​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Maya​
2​
0​
3​
2​
1​
2​
0​
3​
0​
3​
5​
Melanie​
0​
0​
0​
2​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​
1​
Missing​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
Mona​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Neil​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Nick​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Nicole​
0​
0​
1​
1​
0​
1​
0​
2​
0​
2​
2​
Nora​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
Paula​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Quinn​
1​
0​
2​
3​
1​
1​
2​
2​
0​
2​
2​
Riona​
1​
0​
1​
3​
0​
0​
2​
1​
0​
1​
3​
Rose​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Rox​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Rusty​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Sage​
1​
1​
0​
1​
1​
2​
4​
2​
0​
4​
2​
Sally​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Sandy​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Sarah​
0​
1​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
1​
Tania​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
Tommy​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
Tybalt​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Unknown​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
Zoey​
0​
0​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
5​
1​
1​
*10: Ongoing...
Next Preview: ~15/10/2023

Last edited:

sampow

May 14, 2023
So I always find it funny how the mc went from a wimp to a stud in the matter of a few weeks. These two scenes greatly contrast the change:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you reckon the definitive turning point was? When was the moment that he realised pussy was just lining up for him? :unsure:

(y)

I love the works of this dude, having mastered DAZ in 3 months and using 3060, this is certainly something.
Direct link from post on Reddit, by u/Melodic-Vermicelli40
That was more interesting than a lot of episode 9! :ROFLMAO:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made compressed Android ports of Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3 and S3 v0.9.1 with the multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Due to the size of Being a DIK S1 & S2, I've split it out so you will need to install the apk, run it to get it to create the game folder that can be found in your Documents folder: Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s1/game. Then move the archive.rpa file into that folder and re-run the port.

Season 3 requires that you load a save from Season 2 and I haven't been able to properly test that yet. If it doesn't work, there are save files I knicked from elsewhere on this thread that you can add to Documents/Eonor/e.beingadik.s3.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Being a DIK S1 & S2 v0.8.3: -

Being a DIK S3 v0.9.1:

Being a DIK S3 save files:

Edit 30/09/23: Updated the S1 & S2 port to resolve an issue that would close down the port at the end of Episode 7

Last edited:

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
So I always find it funny how the mc went from a wimp to a stud in the matter of a few weeks. These two scenes greatly contrast the change:
What do you reckon the definitive turning point was? When was the moment that he realised pussy was just lining up for him? :unsure:

I don't think there was a turning point; I think it was gradual, albeit really fast, as you pointed out yourself.

But if we want to go look for a reasonable explanation in real life, I can give you two examples:
  • Fake it till you make i - we humans underestimate its power. As long as you don't blow your cover too much, you can pretend like you know it all in some department. You can make people feel like you are what you want to be. And if they buy your behaviour, it's almost success.
  • You become what you surround yourself with - People around us have greater influence than we could've ever imagine. It's hard to feel welcome in the community if we don't belong, but when people are welcome to us and happy to show us the ropes, we can get a lot of that from them.

(y)

I love the works of this dude, having mastered DAZ in 3 months and using 3060, this is certainly something.
Direct link from post on Reddit, by u/Melodic-Vermicelli40
First things first, that is one great pack of fanart. It's one of the best depictions of BaDIK characters that wasn't made by DPC himself.

I know it's a fan series, but that one is another showcase of why DPC's is so great: his writing. I believe that pack of arts would look better without fan-written dialogue.

But still, in 3 months? What the hell? How did he do it? Where are those imaginery tutorials and guides to learn such craft so quickly? And when I think about the willpower required to do it so quickly, bro, I bow to his dedication and work.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What do you reckon the definitive turning point was? When was the moment that he realised pussy was just lining up for him?
When he got his DIK affinity I guess :)
Really, be a CHICK, play Jill's route like you meant it and there won't be too many pussies left in line.
Be a DIK, act proactive and enjoy Camilla's blowjob since the next day at college.
Although, I changed my mind, I think the turning point was when the MC had to watch Derek's junk the night he almost ran out of college. Bro Derek was so encouraging with his motivational speech that he rebuilt the MC's confidence from scratch and what followed was inevitable.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes