Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
this woman doesn t look as a sane person , or is it only me? her facial expresions are weird as fuck , got the best body of the game tho
it's hard to see her in the eyes and I'm going to summarize it as follows: I was like damn bella, what you doing with all that ass, double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon hella ass the Sun is still out. :love: :KEK:

bella.jpg

Reactions: bloodyasura

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0037.png okay now this SHIT I don't Want to be Locked in one Path
screenshot0039.png
I don't know Why being A Gentleman Mean A Chick in this Game :LOL: so anyone did have Leave it as it is Option or choice you name it

Reactions: RK - Milf

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
yeah, I thought you already got that message.
it's not funny at all, we should be mad about this so the dev works in the intended schelduce , because if not, he can literally chill in a beach 7 months and only work another 3 or 4 and say "guys blablabla render issues" ---.....---- dont understimate the human raze and its fucking lack of decency

Aug 16, 2017
so Far the MC did All hot stuff without bing a Dik yeah I mean Who Would use Girl in hard relationship it's Dik move I didn't make and yet sage asked the MC again With Clear mind and yes Time for The Red Fox, and who would Pick Girl Who Humiliate him Made him walk outside Nude Also offer Service =_= yeah .... no thanks as the MC Said No money for sex...yet he had Threesome with A Pure Heart cool right and also Another one with Mexico Asian Mix in the Party without having Queen as Pimp let's blam the Drink Okay :LOL: And I hope to see Chance With Maya Soon no clue if it would rise or not But I told her Brother That I still like Her and to be Honest Maya & Josy both Are Simple Confused girls But in My opinion Maya Deserve more sympathy I mean Look at her, She didn't Make the Move to start with she had Simple Crash same as MC and when we look at it Josy know How Throw Bone But even when the MC didn't Bite She still Act Like You Did Too ..... Anyway My Fav is bella Simple She's the Perfect Women for the MC the Mother Figure that he Never Had yet More Than that and that what Makes her Perfect about The Classy Lady I am Not Interested I mean she Smooth Looking But Idk I made the Mc Jump on her when she Kissed him in Bella house But That far that I did and I didn't do the Dik move to The Snopy Boby Tybalt even his Name is Annoying to write and by the way if you search this name his is a Cousin of Juliet anyway I am here now to ask and Give my Feedback about Some of The characters
and About the question that I have, Can someone tell me WTF is This Supposed to mean View attachment 3044235 And I know I can Look up the Answers in WT but I want to understand What this Supposed to mean it's Like the other Qustion -3-5 15 why don't u say 5x3 = what that would make me understand what it's need to be done there here What This first Row NOT second Raw HIN Third row G ,,, ? WHAT ?????
We need to start discussing Arieth in here, because I'm hanging to see you ask 'how is babby formed?'

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3044619 okay now this SHIT I don't Want to be Locked in one Path
View attachment 3044623
I don't know Why being A Gentleman Mean A Chick in this Game :LOL: so anyone did have Leave it as it is Option or choice you name it
A gentleman isn't a chick. A simp is. Sorry. Not sorry. A gentleman would be more neutral. Me, I'm an asshole. So, I'm a DiK.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You're forgetting something. Maya has something to show for her future that could convince a bank so that the bank can get her money back. The bank doesn't care when, because the longer it takes to repay, the more money the bank earns. Interest charges.

You don't have to have a degree to be a used car dealer. Patrick applies for a dedicated personal loan. The purpose is to finance his daughter Maya's studies. Because Maya graduated from high school magna cum laude, Maya is definitely eligible to be a co-signer.

Therefore, I assume that Patrick has control over the money, but the money was used to purchase high-value vehicles for his used car dealership. He pays Maya College fees from year to year. That's actually enough time to sell the high-quality vehicles and thus pay Maya's college fees and at the same time make the bank loan cheaper through the profits from the sold vehicles.

To me it seems like this. Maya said that she thought that her father had cooled down because of the relationship with Josy. Only then did Patrick take out the loan and have Maya co-sign it. He misappropriated funds from the loan, in Quinn's words, to expand. But he couldn't resell the high-quality used cars as quickly as he thought and so came under pressure. In order not to have to tell his daughter Maya the truth, Patrick gave Maya the ultimatum with Josy. Patrick made a mistake with his lie and it could cost him dearly. The Royce lawyer will probably be called in and he will recognize that the earmarked personal loan was not used for its actual purpose. The co-signer, Maya, agreed to the purpose. Ergo, Maya can get out of the loan as a co-signer and take out a normal student loan.
You're back! I was afraid your crazy-banana theories were gone for good!

You think waiting 3 years to bang Jill was long
I fortunately never really bothered with the Jill route until Ep 8. Not only did I not have blue balls, she was actually pretty okay if you play it from start to finish (inside of her;)) in one go.
And, to add insult to injury, sloppily make out with Josy right in front of him. (And Tremolo. Simultaneously.)
Hot.
I really hope that this crap story will be finished asap, it has long overstayed it's welcome
What do you think will happen first? Maya and Josy breakup or the tuition story line finishes.

I ask that because it feels like there are some hints towards Maya and Josy actually breaking up and MC can swoop in while on the Others path. For the throuple, it's a possibility you only end up with either Maya or Josy. The thing is that it seems like the situation with Patrick and the loan/tuition is what has caused strain in their relationship but at the same time, could be keeping them from breaking up. Josy won't just leave Maya at her lowest and Maya needs all the emotional support she can get in lieu of actual help. However, it really does seem to be hinting towards things eventually coming to a head with their relationship.

Maybe Maya/Josy cheats on the other with the MC, then as the tuition storyline comes to a conclusion shit hits the fan with that. Although honestly, I just want my solo Josy path and I want it before Season 4. :LOL:

On a side note: If it turns out all they had to was go to Jill's lawyer who tells them, "Yea, that's not a thing. Your dad can't do that." and it just ends like that. It would make every character who knows about Maya's problem look so stupid LOL. But I don't doubt that's a possible conclusion that DPC might write.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't know Why being A Gentleman Mean A Chick in this Game :LOL:
You see this is a hidden game mechanic DPC has been planning since the very beginning. It will effect what the MC will be by the end of the game...
Massive Chick will = The MC having a sex change
Huge Chick will = The MC dressing like a woman and simply being transgender
Chick will = The MC using female pronouns but nothing more
:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
it's not funny at all
yes, I know we're amused, but DPC doesn't even listen to the opinions of the people who finance its project, we don't have any kind of influence here. the only thing we can do is wait for Mr. Gerald to start developing his AVN and defeat DPC. :HideThePain:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Letum0317

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You're forgetting something. Maya has something to show for her future that could convince a bank so that the bank can get her money back. The bank doesn't care when, because the longer it takes to repay, the more money the bank earns. Interest charges.

You don't have to have a degree to be a used car dealer. Patrick applies for a dedicated personal loan. The purpose is to finance his daughter Maya's studies. Because Maya graduated from high school magna cum laude, Maya is definitely eligible to be a co-signer.

Therefore, I assume that Patrick has control over the money, but the money was used to purchase high-value vehicles for his used car dealership. He pays Maya College fees from year to year. That's actually enough time to sell the high-quality vehicles and thus pay Maya's college fees and at the same time make the bank loan cheaper through the profits from the sold vehicles.

To me it seems like this. Maya said that she thought that her father had cooled down because of the relationship with Josy. Only then did Patrick take out the loan and have Maya co-sign it. He misappropriated funds from the loan, in Quinn's words, to expand. But he couldn't resell the high-quality used cars as quickly as he thought and so came under pressure. In order not to have to tell his daughter Maya the truth, Patrick gave Maya the ultimatum with Josy. Patrick made a mistake with his lie and it could cost him dearly. The Royce lawyer will probably be called in and he will recognize that the earmarked personal loan was not used for its actual purpose. The co-signer, Maya, agreed to the purpose. Ergo, Maya can get out of the loan as a co-signer and take out a normal student loan.
Oh shit :KEK:.

spider-man-hes-back.gif

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What do you think will happen first? Maya and Josy breakup or the tuition story line finishes.
No clue, really. I hope both happens next ep, but that is wishful thinking...

That idiotic loan issue could have been solved in the first week if Maya would have just asked for help from the staff, obvious choice being Cathy, no idea how long DPC wants to drag out that crap.
Theoretically it could easily end when she has a talk with Jill's lawyer (when ever that is), but i doubt DPC will end it without some really bad drama we are forced to endure (sorry but DPC really is bad writing drama, no matter how much he likes it).

As for M/J breakup...same, could happen next ep or next season.
It's clear from the get to go that their relationship is bad, we have watched since ep 5 how Josy still has feelings for the MC, and how they have fights, or Maya venting on Josy, with little intention of breaking up.
What annoys me is that Josy is a main LI, yet we are half way in the game and she has almost no content if you are not in that damned throuple, and since ep 9 i can't ignore Maya anymore so that's not an option.

At this point most side girls like Riona, Lily and Nicole have long since overtaken Josy imo and i'm really tired of waiting for her solo route, just because she can't get her ass up and make a fucking choice.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No clue, really. I hope both happens next ep, but that is wishful thinking...

That idiotic loan issue could have been solved in the first week if Maya would have just asked for help from the staff, obvious choice being Cathy, no idea how long DPC wants to drag out that crap.
Theoretically it could easily end when she has a talk with Jill's lawyer (when ever that is), but i doubt DPC will end it without some really bad drama we are forced to endure (sorry but DPC really is bad writing drama, no matter how much he likes it).

As for M/J breakup...same, could happen next ep or next season.
It's clear from the get to go that their relationship is bad, we have watched since ep 5 how Josy still has feelings for the MC, and how they have fights, or Maya venting on Josy, with little intention of breaking up.
What annoys me is that Josy is a main LI, yet we are half way in the game and she has almost no content if you are not in that damned throuple, and since ep 9 i can't ignore Maya anymore so that's not an option.

At this point most side girls like Riona, Lily and Nicole have long since overtaken Josy imo and i'm really tired of waiting for her solo route, just because she can't get her ass up and make a fucking choice.
Well, Josy & Maya, despite me not liking either of them, are both main LIs. So, the fans are split on who of those two are the best. Me, I went for no one until later when I met Quinn. I realized at that point I had to use Quinn's menu to get to my main course, side dish and dessert with Rio. So, I've never dealt with any of the main LIs.

Reactions: Fess1998
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes