bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I decided once, by the way, to try to make an election like I would in real life. I put some - a mod in which you can make absolutely any choices regardless of previous. And you know what? I bloody happened huge dik. I honestly didn’t see it coming. I’m usually polite enough not to get violent in real life. And if I don’t get pissed off, I’ll just ignore all the idiots. )) But judging by the game, it looks like I’m a big asshole. )))

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think it's because she didn't want people to know she was gay (bi???) out of fear of social rejection, etc. She's a new student and doesn't know who to trust. Only Derek and her dad knew at the time. To her, it probably looked like the odds of it blowing up in her face were 50/50. Her being sort of a wall-flower and closed off probably plays into that. It's still a bit of a stretch because she could've just talked about the loan and her dad without talking about Josy but whatever. It's DPC. Teen melodrama is his forte! He's great with writing individual scenes but not so much when it comes to overarching plot points.

Woah, woah. Slow your horses there, buddy. DPC needs to dangle that "Solo Josy" carrot in front of our faces for at least two more years. Otherwise, we're hurting his business. How? I don't know. We just are.
Not saying there's no chance but it'd be really unexpected for it to happen that quick. Like with everything else, it's more likely going to be a slooooow-ass drip.

Well it's normal for couples to have spats, I guess. You could also argue that most of the bad blood stemmed from Patrick and without his interference, it might have been a different picture entirely.
Although as each chapter went on, it just felt more apparent that their personalities aren't compatible. Plus, the whole throuple started with them basically cheating on each other with the MC so there's that too.
In real life, it could be anyone's ball game and might not mean anything other than dealing with a shitty situation. Narratively, it means they're going to break up. The flags have been raised, let's hurry up and set sail!

It's probably because Josy has no concrete flaws. It would probably result in either A. People heavily in favor of one LI over the rest and wondering why any major time is being spent on the others (half-joking) or B. It would make her too uninteresting for others. To some, her major flaw is that she has nothing that makes her "interesting".

But it really does suck how we're already in Season 3 and we still have to deal with the throuple if we want to see anything. Still, if we did have a solo Josy path earlier on I can imagine it'd just be them fucking like rabbits. It wouldn't be that bad ... just sayin. Not EVERYTHING needs to be a soap opera in BADIK. Plus they'd probably still be trying to help Maya and there's Tommy which would be kind of funny to watch how that goes.
I predict Tommy finding out is going to be an initial outburst and some funny dialogue but will be quickly overshadowed by Maya going, "Guys, can we focus back on me and how I feel again?!"

Dude. Same. Side characters are where it's at. Really feels like side characters left more of an impression on me than the main LIs in Ep 9. I even did my first play through for Ep 9 with the Others path.

- Was never interested in Bella, still haven't even attempted her Ep 9 play through.
- Jill's kind of boring with the yuppie dinner parties and all that.
- Maya is not as bad as I say she is but only in small doses, which is the exact opposite of what we get.
- Sage is slowly turning into an angry version of Maya with nothing but occasional hi-jinks to make up for it.

It's disappointing but I've made my peace with how long the solo route's taking. The potential for Josy is just kind of lost now so nothing I can do about it but focus on other characters. I just hate all the foreshadowing and teasing. Like, either shit or get off the pot goddamn.

(Imagine DPC just having the Solo path at the end of the game as one of the endings. Dude makes a fortune just to say "fuck you lol" at the end. I'd actually be pretty pissed about that.)
Josy and maya are breaking up by the end of this season right now I feel like they will fight in EP10 break up in EP 11 and in EP12 mc picks one of the girls or keeps dating both for now but Josy and Maya just friends at this point. Could be wrong on how it happens but it coming this season that I feel strongly about

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
keeps dating both for now but Josy and Maya just friends at this point
That would kind of be interesting to see, not gonna lie.

Overall, that sounds like a pretty realistic timeline. A big fight in ep 10 and then subsequent break up in Ep 11 makes sense with how DPC paces shit. I hope you're right. I just wouldn't put it past him to drag it out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That would kind of be interesting to see, not gonna lie.

Overall, that sounds like a pretty realistic timeline. A big fight in ep 10 and then subsequent break up in Ep 11 makes sense with how DPC paces shit. I hope you're right. I just wouldn't put it past him to drag it out.
I could have it wrong but it just seems like this is where the season is headed for Josy and Maya

Reactions: allanl9020142

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Josy and maya are breaking up by the end of this season right now I feel like they will fight in EP10 break up in EP 11 and in EP12 mc picks one of the girls or keeps dating both for now but Josy and Maya just friends at this point. Could be wrong on how it happens but it coming this season that I feel strongly about
Entirely possible...
I like Josy, but i really have little interest in starting a path with a main LI in the last season, or keep an path open where i persue no one and have less content with her than any side girl (yeah i'm not going for the throuple).

If Josy is a choice that late she will simply get rejected in favour of Nicole, Lily, Rio ect. without a second thought.

I think it's because she didn't want people to know she was gay (bi???) out of fear of social rejection, etc. She's a new student and doesn't know who to trust. Only Derek and her dad knew at the time. To her, it probably looked like the odds of it blowing up in her face were 50/50. Her being sort of a wall-flower and closed off probably plays into that. It's still a bit of a stretch because she could've just talked about the loan and her dad without talking about Josy but whatever. It's DPC. Teen melodrama is his forte! He's great with writing individual scenes but not so much when it comes to overarching plot points.
I would say, light hearted comedy is his forte, his drama is really not for me.
And i would appreciate if he would not make the MC a drama queen or pussy at every other opportunity, even if DPC has pipi in his eyes from his phenomenal writing...

As for Maya, well the bi part is really not something she needs to address for the loan issue.
And the closed off wall-flower has no problems doing sexual task and record it, all for a rumor which at best is unbelievable.
But i think most can agree that the whole tuition part is just really bad writing.
Not EVERYTHING needs to be a soap opera in BADIK.
So much this.
I'd much rather have a fun relationship with Josy and dealing with the other crap (Maya problems/Tommy ect) than more drama for dramas sake. There is something like too much at a point, where you just get tired of it.

Dude. Same. Side characters are where it's at. Really feels like side characters left more of an impression on me than the main LIs in Ep 9. I even did my first play through for Ep 9 with the Others path.

- Was never interested in Bella, still haven't even attempted her Ep 9 play through.
- Jill's kind of boring with the yuppie dinner parties and all that.
- Maya is not as bad as I say she is but only in small doses, which is the exact opposite of what we get.
- Sage is slowly turning into an angry version of Maya with nothing but occasional hi-jinks to make up for it.
Yeah, the side girls are much more interesting and much more drama free.

-Bella story is kind of interesting...or it could be, if the MC would actually ask some long overdue and important questions.

-Jill...Yeah the moon, destiny, dumb blackmail ect.
She is good for memes, but otherwise i find her path (and her) utterly boring, well there is her friend Bianca :love:
But yeah, on her path i made it to my goal to cheat with every girl possible on her :whistle:

-Maya...was only doing the throuple because i could ignore her and focus soley on Josy, with that being impossible i have no interest in the throuple...sorry i just can tolerrate her in a very small dose and only if there is not mentioning of any of her problems.

-Sage, once my favorite, but yeah i really don't really like where it's going at the moment, and even less that Maya get involved...

I just hate all the foreshadowing and teasing. Like, either shit or get off the pot goddamn.
Yeah, especially there is so much foreshadowing and nothing ever get solved (Bellas mysterious door, how many ep's is it now, or years ? I really don't give a fuck anymore what is behind it), or if it does it was pretty much unimportant and boring, or just dumb, like the ''fuck, fuck, fuck'', amounted to literally nothing, doesn't even make a lick of sense if you are not on the sage path and are fucking Jade.

And don't get me started with the MC being to dumb to know ANY family names...

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Entirely possible...
I like Josy, but i really have little interest in starting a path with a main LI in the last season, or keep an path open where i persue no one and have less content with her than any side girl (yeah i'm not going for the throuple).

If Josy is a choice that late she will simply get rejected in favour of Nicole, Lily, Rio ect. without a second thought.
Josy is always my choice (what a surprise :ROFLMAO:) but if your going a side girl can't go wrong with Nicole, Lily, Rio I would add Cammy to that

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Josy is always my choice (what a surprise :ROFLMAO:) but if your going a side girl can't go wrong with Nicole, Lily, Rio I would add Cammy to that
Nicole is gold, and Rio was the star in the last ep, at least one good thing about ep9.
But yeah Cammy is also good, just doesn't seem like she will get a path...but who knows, a Rio/Cammy or Nicole/Lily throuple would defently something i'd go for.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If there is no way to save the throuple I will be devastated
The one time in one of these games I don't just want monogamy
And it will probably backfire

Floki!

Feb 2, 2020
She can surpass them. I honestly believe that Josy, in the general aspect, is the perfect girl for MC

If there is no way to save the throuple I will be devastated
The one time in one of these games I don't just want monogamy
And it will probably backfire
I think either they stay together or just Josy path will be left, because If DPC separates MC/Josy/Maya into 3 differents paths, man will take 2 years to give us an update, even 2(MC/Josy, MC/Maya) will take more time

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
You'll have to chose who to save from a burning building and the other will die . The one you saved will hate you for letting the other die
That's why you should always choose LI with the blue hairs!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Josy is the best the first time you have sex with her is in her daddy's bed, plus has sex with you in a bathroom stall , swimming pool and a spa. Josy got the best bed sex scenes and most amazing fuck me eyes. So what was the question again? :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3044782
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:Alady
There is no question- Camila gives you your first college sex experience, and anal at that! A threesome in the bathroom with Mona and doesn't care if you cum inside her. On and under a conference table and gives you not only your choice of where, but doesn't stop when someone walks into the room. Has sex in a dorm room - then says "Should we make her (Riona) join?" Never mind having public sex with you on the dance floor. Josy has appeal... but not over Camila lol. Kiss camila.jpg

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
As for Maya, well the bi part is really not something she needs to address for the loan issue.
And the closed off wall-flower has no problems doing sexual task and record it, all for a rumor which at best is unbelievable.
But i think most can agree that the whole tuition part is just really bad writing.
True ...

I would say, light hearted comedy is his forte, his drama is really not for me.
Oh, I was being sarcastic. Lol.

-Bella story is kind of interesting...or it could be, if the MC would actually ask some long overdue and important questions.
Damn, I actually completely forgot about that. It's been put on the backburner for so long because of all the other melodrama going on that I don't even think much about it.

Sage, once my favorite, but yeah i really don't really like where it's going at the moment, and even less that Maya get involved...
Okay, cool. I thought I was the only one. Sage also used to be my favorite but not so much now. She had this perfect balance for her character writing until towards the end of Ep 8, after the emotional scene. It just kind of started to dip from there and into Ep 9. I'm afraid Ep 10's just going to have her fall straight down a cliff.

Everything else:
Jill's not too bad. Kind of feels like a different game entirely when playing her route. It's a nice "break" from the actual game to make me appreciate it again. Like, "Wow this could've been a really boring without all the parties, etc. I'm glad it's not."

I don't really mind Maya. But yea. Small doses for sure. But the only reason I don't mind her is because her character model looks good.

That's also more or less why I like the side LIs. Some say it makes them too 2D because they're not singing an opera about their problems or standing on a soap box about nonsense. I'm saying not everything needs to be so serious.

Like you've mentioned, we've got a whole slew of shit going on that never gets resolved. The proverbial can just keeps getting kicked down the road. We don't exactly need major personal conflicts with every character. We get it. Everyone's got their own issues. In my opinion, it doesn't really make them more appealing if they have some external party (Maya's dad) making their lives worse. DPC makes characters interesting through showcasing their personalities and interactions with other characters. That's why the side LIs are appealing even without all that drama.

Reactions: Raziel_8

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I just replayed the whole game from the beginning just to remind myself what's actually going on and I have 1 takeaway from this.

Why the fuck am I forced to deal with Maya and her dumbass tuition plot that makes 0 sense. I LITERALLY couldn't care less what she does and here I am helping her all the time and acting like a goody two shoes around her, it just doesn't make sense. Also, did it occur anyone in this story that perhaps she should get a job or something? Like come on...

Her character and the whole storyline surrounding her is by far the worst part of this game.
Welcome to the club of albino lapdog haters (y)

Reactions: Consideration_open
Nov 23, 2020
alright did a chick run and when I did the truth and dare with Maya and Josy, I realized how many women my character has fucked. 10+ lol luckily there was a drink option xD

Dont blame me for attempting to do a single person sex run and then run into Cam's takeout scene.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Here's my five cents.
For a game of the caliber of ВAD or what DPC wants it to be, the characters in the game are too flat.
Hell, they don't even literally have hobbies, they're just regular puppets that walk and talk.
That's why Zoey is one of the best characters, because we know so much more about her than the others. Zoey loves rock music, skateboarding and surfing, loves to draw, and loves to take risks. Tends to get emotional and impulsive.
We don't know anything like that about other girls.
Bella - she likes yoga, drinking wine and reading books.
Jill - likes yoga and classical music, plays the piano.
Sage - likes whiskey, sex and parties.
Josy- likes strawberry daiquiris.
Maya - likes to watch movies.
Quinn - hates broccoli, likes to manipulate people, and hates making out with guys.
That's too little. None of them root for a sports team, none of them have speech impediments or write with their left hand, none of them have a bad habit that is cute or funny. None of them are into comic books or video games.
That's what annoys me the most. The characters are memorable, but they're too flat and superficial.
Hey... you want DPC to bring us additional 4-5 Interludes for each MG? :KEK: The things you described not even secondary, they are tertiary, imo.

You want to figure out about hobbies, etc, but it's characters past and background mostly and most of the time. Here and there from time to time you will learn the really important moments about each character (MGs/SGs), but all those stuff you mentioned may eat a lot of episode(s) space and I doubt it will worth it, finally.

I mean... look at the other games of genre, look at the other media like movies, etc. Even in TV series, where you are not limited with a 1.5-2.5 hour of screen time, but have a bunch (8+) episodes and seasons - even there we don't see so much about characters past, because it could be boring and doesn't worth the wasted screen time. Some flashbacks, etc - yes, it became a trend from the LOST TV series I suppose. It was genius and works quite well.

What benefits you will get from learning what hobbies Josy had/have, for example? I think she is the only person with the least and minimum background info available at the moment, including her hobbies, etc. But... I suppose it's because she appeared as a permanent and full-fledged character only from the EP4. We learned a lot about Maya, Jill, Bella, etc at the same time, but Josy was a "guest star" for a whole 3 episodes. What's happened next? In EP4 MC avoided meeting them (J&M), then... we have a library conversation which ends up as a throuple or friends. Then... EP5 - it's similar to EP9 - 80% of episode was occupied by preps party. So, only starting from EP6 we had some opportunities to know her better. Then other shitstorm like Patrick is comming, etc. Throuple formed quite early, but they became official later than all other LIs in the game, so only "others road" is a competitor here. And even so, we hadn't a lot of chances to learn better about girls families, etc. We don't need to learn a lot about Sage, except her birth parents (mother), Bella's parents are dead, Jill parents... well, we should meet them soon, etc. I suppose DPC is holding extra info from us for the sake of the drama and plot twists for Jill and J&M past, families, etc. And we can't blame him, because it's how most of books/movies/games are "working" and such methods is intended to catch the reader/viewer/player.

But if you put scenes from the past and the present/the future, such as dating and hanging out together, on the same scale, I personally prefer the present and the future.

Interlude and Zoey was an exception. It was really valuable to learn about MC past through his best friend vision. We are not only learning something about Zoey, but a lot about MC as well.

If the DPC is going to repeat the narrative style of AL, then we have only 3 episodes left to stay / spend time / etc. with the chosen LI.
Because S4 will probably become similar to a "therapy" session in AL. Difference here is games size, in AL it took DPC 2 episodes to tell us the story "after" and conclude all branching, choices and consequences. BADIK is several times larger, so, it would take the whole last season to let us learn the second half of MCs college life, to bring us all consequences of our choices, etc. Even party planner and other stuff is not an obstacle here. In EP9 we planned the party during MCs flashback, for example. Think about it :WeSmart:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hey... you want DPC to bring us additional 4-5 Interludes for each MG? :KEK: The things you described not even secondary, they are tertiary, imo.

You want to figure out about hobbies, etc, but it's characters past and background mostly and most of the time. Here and there from time to time you will learn the really important moments about each character (MGs/SGs), but all those stuff you mentioned may eat a lot of episode(s) space and I doubt it will worth it, finally.

I mean... look at the other games of genre, look at the other media like movies, etc. Even in TV series, where you are not limited with a 1.5-2.5 hour of screen time, but have a bunch (8+) episodes and seasons - even there we don't see so much about characters past, because it could be boring and doesn't worth the wasted screen time. Some flashbacks, etc - yes, it became a trend from the LOST TV series I suppose. It was genius and works quite well.

What benefits you will get from learning what hobbies Josy had/have, for example? I think she is the only person with the least and minimum background info available at the moment, including her hobbies, etc. But... I suppose it's because she appeared as a permanent and full-fledged character only from the EP4. We learned a lot about Maya, Jill, Bella, etc at the same time, but Josy was a "guest star" for a whole 3 episodes. What's happened next? In EP4 MC avoided meeting them (J&M), then... we have a library conversation which ends up as a throuple or friends. Then... EP5 - it's similar to EP9 - 80% of episode was occupied by preps party. So, only starting from EP6 we had some opportunities to know her better. Then other shitstorm like Patrick is comming, etc. Throuple formed quite early, but they became official later than all other LIs in the game, so only "others road" is a competitor here. And even so, we hadn't a lot of chances to learn better about girls families, etc. We don't need to learn a lot about Sage, except her birth parents (mother), Bella's parents are dead, Jill parents... well, we should meet them soon, etc. I suppose DPC is holding extra info from us for the sake of the drama and plot twists for Jill and J&M past, families, etc. And we can't blame him, because it's how most of books/movies/games are "working" and such methods is intended to catch the reader/viewer/player.

But if you put scenes from the past and the present/the future, such as dating and hanging out together, on the same scale, I personally prefer the present and the future.

Interlude and Zoey was an exception. It was really valuable to learn about MC past through his best friend vision. We are not only learning something about Zoey, but a lot about MC as well.

If the DPC is going to repeat the narrative style of AL, then we have only 3 episodes left to stay / spend time / etc. with the chosen LI.
Because S4 will probably become similar to a "therapy" session in AL. Difference here is games size, in AL it took DPC 2 episodes to tell us the story "after" and conclude all branching, choices and consequences. BADIK is several times larger, so, it would take the whole last season to let us learn the second half of MCs college life, to bring us all consequences of our choices, etc. Even party planner and other stuff is not an obstacle here. In EP9 we planned the party during MCs flashback, for example. Think about it :WeSmart:
Less sticking tampons in Derek's ass and more LI personalities being explored :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes