JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you so called Father in the Diks Rule and shit Got hit by Trunk Would you fight it For me No need we All Know that guy
if you saw Growing ass Man Crying would you pip talk him or Would let him sink
if you say no to Drugs Because you hate The Fucking smoke anyway
if you volunteer to help The House and old people
if you Didn't Hit your Rome mate because u saw that he already try it to fight
if you didn't hit a nurd because you know that all he could do

Now does that Makes you Pussy
Now For the Diks Move that they call it so

if someone Slap you HIT HIS FUCKING ASS
if some Bullys trying to Lock you in 3 standing and one you already Kick it what to do FIGHT YOUR WAY
if someone offer you Fake id You could use TAKE IT
if someone invite you to Strip club YOU DDD DRINK DANCE DOG IN THE HOUSE Like
if someone try to make your Fun Not fun You Find a way out To get rid of them Simple No ONE Spoil your NIGHT
if your so Called Father and his NOT hit you What would you do KICK HIS FUCKING ASS

So if Being a Gentleman who know what's right and What's Wrong to me What I Pick is What I see Right if you got lied twice from a lady she's no good for you if you Got bulled you Fight Like Lion Don't Run like Cat
if you someone need a pop talk Give it to him, it's Memory for him that he will remember it for the Rest of his Life
if someone think so High of himself Let him but if he Tries to push you down Show him You're not The one to miss with
so Idk about you But That How I roll anyway

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, Josy & Maya, despite me not liking either of them, are both main LIs. So, the fans are split on who of those two are the best. Me, I went for no one until later when I met Quinn. I realized at that point I had to use Quinn's menu to get to my main course, side dish and dessert with Rio. So, I've never dealt with any of the main LIs.
Easy, Josy is the best :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
You see this is a hidden game mechanic DPC has been planning since the very beginning. It will effect what the MC will be by the end of the game...
Massive Chick will = The MC having a sex change
Huge Chick will = The MC dressing like a woman and simply being transgender
Chick will = The MC using female pronouns but nothing more
:WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
what about sticking in mid
no Chick no Dick so Alien Then :PogChamp:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, Josy & Maya, despite me not liking either of them, are both main LIs. So, the fans are split on who of those two are the best. Me, I went for no one until later when I met Quinn. I realized at that point I had to use Quinn's menu to get to my main course, side dish and dessert with Rio. So, I've never dealt with any of the main LIs.
Well neither of the 2 are the best imo (certainly not Maya).
The best for me are Nicole, Rio, Lily and Sage the rest ranges from ok to no interest.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well neither of the 2 are the best imo (certainly not Maya).
The best for me are Nicole, Rio, Lily and Sage the rest ranges from ok to no interest.
I have no interest in any of the girls, except Rio. If Rio doesn't have an actual path, this game will hold no interest for me anymore. I mean, this isn't AL where it has an actual cognitive and cohesive story.

Where that happened ? if the mc was Simp he would Run after Every bitch and fail or Got used by them because his Simp that doesn't know the word NO
You said you hate simp, but I said the chick path is the simp path. Neutral path is the gentleman path. DiK is the asshole path, which is the only path I play.

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
if you so called Father in the Diks Rule and shit Got hit by Trunk Would you fight it For me No need we All Know that guy
if you saw Growing ass Man Crying would you pip talk him or Would let him sink
if you say no to Drugs Because you hate The Fucking smoke anyway
if you volunteer to help The House and old people
if you Didn't Hit your Rome mate because u saw that he already try it to fight
if you didn't hit a nurd because you know that all he could do

Now does that Makes you Pussy
Now For the Diks Move that they call it so

if someone Slap you HIT HIS FUCKING ASS
if some Bullys trying to Lock you in 3 standing and one you already Kick it what to do FIGHT YOUR WAY
if someone offer you Fake id You could use TAKE IT
if someone invite you to Strip club YOU DDD DRINK DANCE DOG IN THE HOUSE Like
if someone try to make your Fun Not fun You Find a way out To get rid of them Simple No ONE Spoil your NIGHT
if your so Called Father and his NOT hit you What would you do KICK HIS FUCKING ASS

So if Being a Gentleman who know what's right and What's Wrong to me What I Pick is What I see Right if you got lied twice from a lady she's no good for you if you Got bulled you Fight Like Lion Don't Run like Cat
if you someone need a pop talk Give it to him, it's Memory for him that he will remember it for the Rest of his Life
if someone think so High of himself Let him but if he Tries to push you down Show him You're not The one to miss with
so Idk about you But That How I roll anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JoeAngel

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I have no interest in any of the girls, except Rio. If Rio doesn't have an actual path, this game will hold no interest for me anymore. I mean, this isn't AL where it has an actual cognitive and cohesive story.

You said you hate simp, but I said the chick path is the simp path. Neutral path is the gentleman path. DiK is the asshole path, which is the only path I play.
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: screenshot0040.png you see Up there yeah even if he Did DIK move he Still Got This I got the Mc Drunk then we hit the nurd with Pie Condom Not Nice but I just wanted to test this and as you see by the way it's DIK move to Flush The paper because other use it

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
okay......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Maybe in your playthru. My MC kicks people's asses. So, yeah. He knows how to fight. Unless I missed the entire meaning of what you said and if so. I agree. He knows how to fight and fuck. Other than that, he's dumber than sack of hammers. Or however that saying goes. :ROFLMAO:
Hmm, but all the mini - games - tests on subjects, I pass on A+. )) Is MS dumb? )

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Does Josy give you more than what you pay for? Do threesomes with more than one woman? Let you take her from behind on the dance floor? Camila is best girl - how she has nearly the most variables and no route yet is insane lol.
Josy is the best the first time you have sex with her is in her daddy's bed, plus has sex with you in a bathroom stall , swimming pool and a spa. Josy got the best bed sex scenes and most amazing fuck me eyes. So what was the question again? :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-10-29 192041.png
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:Alady

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Here's my five cents.
For a game of the caliber of ВAD or what DPC wants it to be, the characters in the game are too flat.
Hell, they don't even literally have hobbies, they're just regular puppets that walk and talk.
That's why Zoey is one of the best characters, because we know so much more about her than the others. Zoey loves rock music, skateboarding and surfing, loves to draw, and loves to take risks. Tends to get emotional and impulsive.
We don't know anything like that about other girls.
Bella - she likes yoga, drinking wine and reading books.
Jill - likes yoga and classical music, plays the piano.
Sage - likes whiskey, sex and parties.
Josy- likes strawberry daiquiris.
Maya - likes to watch movies.
Quinn - hates broccoli, likes to manipulate people, and hates making out with guys.
That's too little. None of them root for a sports team, none of them have speech impediments or write with their left hand, none of them have a bad habit that is cute or funny. None of them are into comic books or video games.
That's what annoys me the most. The characters are memorable, but they're too flat and superficial.
There’s someone who said it’s only been six weeks in the game. And you have to consider that. Zoe and I are childhood friends, we have our own history, which is why we know so much about her. But how much time have we spent with other girls? And even so, we are slowly being exposed to their habits and secrets and other shitty experiences. )) I think you’re trapped by time because of the difference in time itself between the in-game and the real time that the game is developing. ))

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
screenshot0041.png so this is the end of episode 7 as I see Everything looks Great Why Can I keep Neutral I will give it try

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
it's hard to see her in the eyes and I'm going to summarize it as follows: I was like damn bella, what you doing with all that ass, double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon hella ass the Sun is still out. :love: :KEK:

View attachment 3044583
Before I came under the influence of Quinn Church, and in the last chapter, I started building Zoe Church. I was blinded by this ass and charmed by this ice queen’s charms. )))

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Maya would have just asked for help from the staff, obvious choice being Cathy, no idea how long DPC wants to drag out that crap.
I think it's because she didn't want people to know she was gay (bi???) out of fear of social rejection, etc. She's a new student and doesn't know who to trust. Only Derek and her dad knew at the time. To her, it probably looked like the odds of it blowing up in her face were 50/50. Her being sort of a wall-flower and closed off probably plays into that. It's still a bit of a stretch because she could've just talked about the loan and her dad without talking about Josy but whatever. It's DPC. Teen melodrama is his forte! He's great with writing individual scenes but not so much when it comes to overarching plot points.

As for M/J breakup...same, could happen next ep or next season.
Woah, woah. Slow your horses there, buddy. DPC needs to dangle that "Solo Josy" carrot in front of our faces for at least two more years. Otherwise, we're hurting his business. How? I don't know. We just are.
Not saying there's no chance but it'd be really unexpected for it to happen that quick. Like with everything else, it's more likely going to be a slooooow-ass drip.

It's clear from the get to go that their relationship is bad, we have watched since ep 5 how Josy still has feelings for the MC, and how they have fights, or Maya venting on Josy, with little intention of breaking up.
What annoys me is that Josy is a main LI, yet we are half way in the game and she has almost no content if you are not in that damned throuple, and since ep 9 i can't ignore Maya anymore so that's not an option.
Well it's normal for couples to have spats, I guess. You could also argue that most of the bad blood stemmed from Patrick and without his interference, it might have been a different picture entirely.
Although as each chapter went on, it just felt more apparent that their personalities aren't compatible. Plus, the whole throuple started with them basically cheating on each other with the MC so there's that too.
In real life, it could be anyone's ball game and might not mean anything other than dealing with a shitty situation. Narratively, it means they're going to break up. The flags have been raised, let's hurry up and set sail!

It's probably because Josy has no concrete flaws. It would probably result in either A. People heavily in favor of one LI over the rest and wondering why any major time is being spent on the others (half-joking) or B. It would make her too uninteresting for others. To some, her major flaw is that she has nothing that makes her "interesting".

But it really does suck how we're already in Season 3 and we still have to deal with the throuple if we want to see anything. Still, if we did have a solo Josy path earlier on I can imagine it'd just be them fucking like rabbits. It wouldn't be that bad ... just sayin. Not EVERYTHING needs to be a soap opera in BADIK. Plus they'd probably still be trying to help Maya and there's Tommy which would be kind of funny to watch how that goes.
I predict Tommy finding out is going to be an initial outburst and some funny dialogue but will be quickly overshadowed by Maya going, "Guys, can we focus back on me and how I feel again?!"

At this point most side girls like Riona, Lily and Nicole have long since overtaken Josy imo and i'm really tired of waiting for her solo route, just because she can't get her ass up and make a fucking choice.
Dude. Same. Side characters are where it's at. Really feels like side characters left more of an impression on me than the main LIs in Ep 9. I even did my first play through for Ep 9 with the Others path.

- Was never interested in Bella, still haven't even attempted her Ep 9 play through.
- Jill's kind of boring with the yuppie dinner parties and all that.
- Maya is not as bad as I say she is but only in small doses, which is the exact opposite of what we get.
- Sage is slowly turning into an angry version of Maya with nothing but occasional hi-jinks to make up for it.

It's disappointing but I've made my peace with how long the solo route's taking. The potential for Josy is just kind of lost now so nothing I can do about it but focus on other characters. I just hate all the foreshadowing and teasing. Like, either shit or get off the pot goddamn.

(Imagine DPC just having the Solo path at the end of the game as one of the endings. Dude makes a fortune just to say "fuck you lol" at the end. I'd actually be pretty pissed about that.)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes