RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
Screw Tommy. If he has a problem with me banging Josy I will be glad solve it by mopping the floor with his face. And the the other DIKs has a problem too, if it was up to my choice I’ll gladly chose leave that house of losers and take Maya and Josy to live with me, Nicole and or stepson :love:
Then bang Heather

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
It’s constructed in a way that makes it possible to keep Tommy in the dark about who fucked his sister.

When the girls step into the main party room, and get serenaded with the Walk of Shame song, the DIKs don’t actually know from which room they emerged. In the Sage path, when she walked out into the main party room, one of them assumed she’d been with Jacob, not Tremolo. Logistically this makes no sense—to go out that door from Jacob’s room, you have to go down the stairs, through the kitchen, and down the right hall; the faster route goes past the guys on the balcony. And Jacob has other interests, like that blonde girl he fucked after the HOT party (who was there that night), or Zoey; whereas in that path Tremolo had been seen with Sage most of the night. But yeah, whatever, Jacob.

Okay, back to the Maya/Josy path. Tommy saw the MC make out with Maya (and encouraged him to squeeze her tits), so he’d likely assume that’s who fucked her. But it wouldn’t yet be clear to him whom Josy fucked. He wouldn’t automatically presume she had a threesome with Maya and the MC. All he’d know is a DIK fucked his sister—after he had explicitly told the MC to cockblock her.

The other DIKs already know about Josy, and they’re not likely to cover for Tremolo much longer. But yeah, it’s possible for Tommy to fly into a rage, make a few death threats, storm off, and still not know. Thus dragging out the drama for another episode or two.
Josy said to Maya something in her ear if you pick try something more and probably what she said was Beard she said that to Mc in Gym about the The blond dude using sage it's called beard

Last edited:

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
Wow... I only commented that the release is becoming once a year on the DPC Patreon update. A simple comment.

And now my membership is just cancelled. Lol. I sense the cancellation should be related to the comment.

Too bad. Despite the cancellation, I am still very supportive of his work. See how I can contribute in the future

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It’s constructed in a way that makes it possible to keep Tommy in the dark about who fucked his sister.

When the girls step into the main party room, and get serenaded with the Walk of Shame song, the DIKs don’t actually know from which room they emerged. In the Sage path, when she walked out into the main party room, one of them assumed she’d been with Jacob, not Tremolo. Logistically this makes no sense—to go out that door from Jacob’s room, you have to go down the stairs, through the kitchen, and down the right hall; the faster route goes past the guys on the balcony. And Jacob has other interests, like that blonde girl he fucked after the HOT party (who was there that night), or Zoey; whereas in that path Tremolo had been seen with Sage most of the night. But yeah, whatever, Jacob.

Okay, back to the Maya/Josy path. Tommy saw the MC make out with Maya (and encouraged him to squeeze her tits), so he’d likely assume that’s who fucked her. But it wouldn’t yet be clear to him whom Josy fucked. He wouldn’t automatically presume she had a threesome with Maya and the MC. All he’d know is a DIK fucked his sister—after he had explicitly told the MC to cockblock her.

The other DIKs already know about Josy, and they’re not likely to cover for Tremolo much longer. But yeah, it’s possible for Tommy to fly into a rage, make a few death threats, storm off, and still not know. Thus dragging out the drama for another episode or two.
BADIK's characters have accustomed us to a certain degree of autism, but I think this doubt is over. who else could Josy have been with? it's not like the list is that long (many DIks are with Tommy at the time), so even if Tommy hasn't already figured it out it should take him very little time to connect the dots

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Wow... I only commented that the release is becoming once a year on the DPC Patreon update. A simple comment.

And now my membership is just cancelled. Lol. I sense the cancellation should be related to the comment.

Too bad. Despite the cancellation, I am still very supportive of his work. See how I can contribute in the future
Is a known fact that DPC runs his Patreon and Discord like North Korea.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The pain of this betrayal of yours will cost us all at least a week's delay in development (so a quarter of a useless 60 fps animation). Many congratulations.... :cautious: :cautious: :cautious:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

always86

Mar 19, 2020

One of the big problems with DPC is he can’t take any feed back that is even remotely critical. Of course some people aren’t very tactful but I really do think it would benefit the quality of his game to listen to people who might say “hey, this render doesn’t look great” or “Maya’s new haircut makes her look like Meredeth Stout from Cyberpunk”. Etc.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
One of the big problems with DPC is he can’t take any feed back that is even remotely critical. Of course some people aren’t very tactful but I really do think it would benefit the quality of his game to listen to people who might say “hey, this render doesn’t look great” or “Maya’s new haircut makes her look like Meredeth Stout from Cyberpunk”. Etc.
I only wonder why he has to go to this level. Cause I merely drop a sentence that it has become one episode per year now, looking at the last update release date.

But genius or talented people have their unique characteristic. As someone managing people in work, I just take it as his personal style.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes