Oct 22, 2023
If they've decided to officially date, there's no reason to hide it, Tommy will have to accept it, whether he likes it or not, and it's better for this to happen at the beginning of the episode, so it gets resolved quickly, Tommy won't like it, but over time, he'll be forced to accept it.
my-child-oh-my-child.gif

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
When you simp for Josy you simp for the best :love: :love:
I know man, just always find it funny when someone takes stuff seriously on this website. I love y'all, just like shooting the shit sometimes :BootyTime:
What's wrong,second hand artist,
do you want to imitate your boyfriend karamba ? :unsure::unsure:
First of, I'm third rate at best atm, also, DAZ ain't an art, it's asset manipulation.

As for Quinn, dunno what history y'all have besides him going bananas in "le bar", just saying I miss your poems since I am not around much. Always had your back my man, always will :KappaPride:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Hey there Josy simp :D

View attachment 3057556

Overall my lad, we all can have OUR opinions.
I never said I think she is a whore, just that she acts like a hoe.
I said I sometimes jokingly call her a Pokewhore, we all have nicknames for characters in this game.
Overall, I PERSONALLY think Josy is complete shit as is. And you can't change that. Worst thing you could do is waste time trying to convince me otherwise. I have my opinion. You don't like it. Accept it. Move on.
When no argument, pull the meme card, classic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
First of, I'm third rate at best atm, also, DAZ ain't an art, it's asset manipulation.
I agree and disagree with you on that one.
Yes it is all about asset manipulation as you put it. But it's also so much more than just that.
Positioning, camera angles, lighting all add up to create something unique (for the most part). With enough practice and a little imagination and originality you end up creating something that can convey emotions and reflections, whether inward or outward. Hence, art.

Don't sell yourself short.
(y)

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I know man, just always find it funny when someone takes stuff seriously on this website. I love y'all, just like shooting the shit sometimes :BootyTime:

As for Quinn, dunno what history y'all have besides him going bananas in "le bar", just saying I miss your poems since I am not around much. Always had your back my man, always will :KappaPride:
All art is some form of manipulation, your a lot better at then I am

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I agree and disagree with you on that one.
Yes it is all about asset manipulation as you put it. But it's also so much more than just that.
Positioning, camera angles, lighting all add up to create something unique (for the most part). With enough practice and a little imagination and originality you end up creating something that can convey emotions and reflections, whether inward or outward. Hence, art.

Don't sell yourself short.
(y)
Someone like Vargas can make art of it.
By digital art is hard to place, but that ain't a convo for a pri
When no argument, pull the meme card, classic.
Nothing to do with meme. I just don't wanna waste time on lenghty posts that can easily be understood as shitposting.

The fact of the matter doesn't change, the crucial one. I dislike Josy a lot. I have personal reasons to. Can't make me like someone who is totally unlikable to me. Hence I am actually doing right by man here, telling him to save his energy

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
All art is some form of manipulation, your a lot better at then I am
And that's why I love ya. You don't take stuff too seriously in the web. You are a Josy superfan. I sometimes poop on her and Maya(before, now I like her).

But you don't take offence. You can poop on Zoey all day if you want, you know I'd laught at it.

That's why we are here for. To share and have fun. Not everything has to be the same, like opinions about LIs

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And that's why I love ya. You don't take stuff too seriously in the web. You are a Josy superfan. I sometimes poop on her and Maya(before, now I like her).

But you don't take offence. You can poop on Zoey all day if you want, you know I'd laught at it.

That's why we are here for. To share and have fun. Not everything has to be the same, like opinions about LIs
The good thing about Zoey no one would notice the shit on her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
One of the big problems with DPC is he can’t take any feed back that is even remotely critical. Of course some people aren’t very tactful but I really do think it would benefit the quality of his game to listen to people who might say “hey, this render doesn’t look great” or “Maya’s new haircut makes her look like Meredeth Stout from Cyberpunk”. Etc.
Yeah. The Dev is far from perfect. Kind of reminds me of George Lucas. Brilliant and creative, but weird and fragile ego. Good on his own, but he's only at his best when people are around him can say 'no'.

Also, if Maya keeps that haircut, we're gonna break up. She looks like a 90's vampire who just couldn't accept the 80s are over.

Scopelophila

May 14, 2019
I know I'm really happy to hear this news!

It's amazing how much time and effort DPC is putting into this game!

The game will have so much inherent detail from the 60 frames per second animations that I'm confident you'll all forget about the wait.
As you all wait for your annual episode, consider how grateful you should be for "jiggly things jiggle more fluidly".

Selling my car is something I'm going to do in order to continue supporting our amazing and courageous leader, DPC!
I am personally disgusted by all of the nasty, awful, and destructive remarks. These weekly insights into his brilliance ought to make you all grateful to simply bask in his glory.

I'm quite disappointed to learn that someone voiced such a divergent and ignorant viewpoint. Such a forum should not be used to discuss behavior of this nature! As you are aware, episode nine was released on December 16.

Not nearly a year at all! This annual episode slander is a fabrication spread by other AVN developers in an effort to discredit and ridicule DPC!

You ought to have been permanently banned right away and left with nothing but regrets. I hope you become a shining example of how this kind of outrageous behavior will be handled. I hope you learn from this and never cross the line again.
View attachment 3056995 View attachment 3056996
This post was brought to you by our fearless leader DPC
Made my Day !! xD

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes