RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
yes!!!!! Jill,Bella and Heather here we go!!!!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It is amazing
Maya is such a kind hearted person
And yet her father is a real piece of work

Further proof Maya is best girl

Reactions: JosephH151

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
Did people use to complain about Maya & Josy being in a relationship?

If so I'm kind of shocked
The throuple is my favorite storyline tbh
I already wrote that I decided to make a save, all ways on a clean game without mods. And right now, even though I’m in Bella’s way, I’m also in a relationship with everyone else and I’m just the most massive dick, with +20 DIK points all the time. And your beloved Maya is currently the only girl who has turned me down. Hell, even Jill thinks I’m cute! How can anyone possibly like Maya? With Quinn and Bella, you’re a conqueror. Jill makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. With Sage, you’re just having fun. Josie is having a good time. Maya is 24 7 depressed and depressed. And yes, if you’re at the DIK trying to start dating Josie - Maya. Then you’ll find out that Josie is - I meant to say yes, but For Maya, you’re too DIK. Fuck you, Maya!!!! Fuck you!!!!!

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
MC, Josy and Maya are officially dating now, if they are still "afraid" of Tommy finding out, this will be worse than this drama about Maya's tuition.

They have to resolve this now, there is no reason to make excuses to calm Tommy, someone who is always angry for no reason, and you are forgetting this preview, even a stone will understand that their relationship is more than friendship.

View attachment 3057343
I think we are talking about two different things, you are talking logic and I'm talking DPC.

I don't know if you only play the M/J path but there are at least a dozen of unanswered/in limbo storyarchs right now, which get teased to be resolved and then nothing happens.

DPC doesn't rush or resolve any major LI-arc quickly and most certainly not at the first sign.

This will be just like the last Cliffhanger, when the MC found out that Jade is Sage's mom; and what came of that ? Exactly, nothing !

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I already wrote that I decided to make a save, all ways on a clean game without mods. And right now, even though I’m in Bella’s way, I’m also in a relationship with everyone else and I’m just the most massive dick, with +20 DIK points all the time. And your beloved Maya is currently the only girl who has turned me down. Hell, even Jill thinks I’m cute! How can anyone possibly like Maya? With Quinn and Bella, you’re a conqueror. Jill makes you feel relaxed and comfortable. With Sage, you’re just having fun. Josie is having a good time. Maya is 24 7 depressed and depressed. And yes, if you’re at the DIK trying to start dating Josie - Maya. Then you’ll find out that Josie is - I meant to say yes, but For Maya, you’re too DIK. Fuck you, Maya!!!! Fuck you!!!!!
I hate playing as a dik
So I'm glad Maya only likes chick mc's
She is perfect for me

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I afraid the Sun will likely have become a red giant and swallowed the Earth anyway, before he finishes the game. I mean that is only around 4 billion years or so away...:KEK:
In fact, it is likely to be operational within 1 billion years. And even at the very beginning, before it swallows the earth, all life on the planet is likely to disappear. So, that is not so long to wait.: ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I even get a little anxiety about it sometimes, like it’s not gonna be a billion years from now, but next week. :) But that’s because I’m having trouble keeping track of time with all these Chinese novels about cultivators.: ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Takkatakka

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Also, if Maya keeps that haircut, we're gonna break up. She looks like a 90's vampire who just couldn't accept the 80s are over.
You don't want the release date to slip even more because of a stupid hairstyle change, do you? ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes