Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If the MC kicked Tommy's ass in EP6, the coward Tommy won't fight the MC. No, he will attack Josy verbally.

What Tommy probably doesn't know is that Heather and KRJ are still in the mansion. This is dangerous for Tommy because Heather gets pissed off about Christy and KRJ gets anxiety disorders when someone argues loudly. She's in the bathroom, right next to the MC's room. If she wakes up the MC, things will get uncomfortable for Tommy too. You should not wake sleeping bears because they can get angry. The MC is sleeping very soundly. A bear in hibernation?:eek:
Or maybe the coward will go after Derek, because Derek knew of the triangle and never told him. :unsure:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Wow... I only commented that the release is becoming once a year on the DPC Patreon update. A simple comment.

And now my membership is just cancelled. Lol. I sense the cancellation should be related to the comment.

Too bad. Despite the cancellation, I am still very supportive of his work. See how I can contribute in the future
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can you belive the nerve of that fucking guy?

The kind of "feedback" that DPC expects:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Let's be honest here: It really doesn't matter anymore, if the update takes 12 months or 11 months and 2 weeks at this point.

I also question, how he wants to finish it. How many episodes are supposed to be planned? 16? So with one update per year (which already seems to be optimistic since they become bigger and bigger and take longer and longer to make), we would end-up at around 2030. At that point humanity will either obliterated itself or we will have tons of VNs with AI generated art and voiceover and BaD will likely look like crap in comparison. :HideThePain:
I mainly want it out that weekend because, by coincidence, I’m off work.

I agree the timeline to finishing the game is ridiculous though fingers crossed it will be one a year and the next one doesn’t take even longer.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
MC is 19. Why do you think it wouldn't make any difference? I think being a Burgmeister would change his college life completely.
Even if it turns out he’s a Burgmeister, he hasn’t had any connection with the Burgmeisters in his life. His mother is dead. His grandparents don’t want anything to do with him. All he has is a last name, no real influence. Only a mentally retarded person who takes over the whole situation would start treating him differently. :)

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Yeah, this is also a console command
View attachment 3058186
Not quite sure what you think that chat proves. What I do know is that if you're too far into the DIK alignment by the time you reach the scene in the library (MC's room) to establish a thruple with them, because of Maya you get rejected.

And boy have I tried, to set up a DIK affinity and then just rock the alignment choices back to NEUTRAL quick enough to make it passed that point and then shift all choices back to DIK and I can't get passed the Neutral affinity to not get rejected.

But if you have in fact managed to find the correct combo of choices to make it, then good for you. But I'm done trying on that path. I just don't like those 2 enough to even care about trying again. And that's why I think there's a scent of "shift+o" in the air. And if there isn't, then good for you, well done. (y)

But you'll have to forgive me if I remain skeptical. :cool:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No need, as long as you're Neutral when you have the ep 4 talk about whether to be friends or something more then you're in the throuple, after that status/affinity don't matter and you can go full DIK if you want.
2023 and and there are folks who still don't know it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Wow... I only commented that the release is becoming once a year on the DPC Patreon update. A simple comment.

And now my membership is just cancelled. Lol. I sense the cancellation should be related to the comment.

Too bad. Despite the cancellation, I am still very supportive of his work. See how I can contribute in the future
Ah you see it's simple... DPC doesn't have a heart :LOL:
200w.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I already live in 2024, 4 more week, and Xmas episode comes out, Beta test were leaked
and some Spoiler. Maya's father took her home, and she now at home school. ,Sage started to date with Jacob. Rusty and Zoey get together, Quinn was shot and in coma, and Now Josy MC, Lily and Rio , run the drug business, while Jill is our addicted money bag, who also run the prostitution ring with Bianca, of curse they all under MC who now controll the whole organization.(y)

But Vinny is still around who planning a revenge, with Nick who Fucked Heather and now she is his bitch, while Tommy end up in a wheelchair, after an unknown person pushed him down from the rooftop. :unsure:

it's all a bit messy Dpc use time skip left and right. He's writing didn't get better, but the 120 fps Blender animations are finally paid off.

some of the Sex scenes are really great, including a Threesome with Rio and Gina and MC. Josy and Lily Dance scene in pink rose, is fantastic, and the Orgy in Jill's yacht are phenomenal. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes