soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
He released a status update 9 hours ago, can anyone share what it is?

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Wow... I only commented that the release is becoming once a year on the DPC Patreon update. A simple comment.

And now my membership is just cancelled. Lol. I sense the cancellation should be related to the comment.

Too bad. Despite the cancellation, I am still very supportive of his work. See how I can contribute in the future
He really is the Kim Jong-un of VN developers. Better not say anything even remotely critical or you will get put in front of an artillery gun and blasted to bits. :ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I already live in 2024, 4 more week, and Xmas episode comes out, Beta test were leaked
and some Spoiler. Maya's father took her home, and she now at home school. ,Sage started to date with Jacob. Rusty and Zoey get together, Quinn was shot and in coma, and Now Josy MC, Lily and Rio , run the drug business, while Jill is our addicted money bag, who also run the prostitution ring with Bianca, of curse they all under MC who now controll the whole organization.(y)

But Vinny is still around who planning a revenge, with Nick who Fucked Heather and now she is his bitch, while Tommy end up in a wheelchair, after an unknown person pushed him down from the rooftop. :unsure:

it's all a bit messy Dpc use time skip left and right. He's writing didn't get better, but the 120 fps Blender animations are finally paid off.

some of the Sex scenes are really great, including a Threesome with Rio and Gina and MC. Josy and Lily Dance scene in pink rose, is fantastic, and the Orgy in Jill's yacht are phenomenal. (y)
Do we still get a Quinn sex scene?

Also Riona/Gina together? Are you sure it's only MC and not every other male at B&R? Because combined Riona/Gina must have sucked off most of those guys already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
You don't want the release date to slip even more because of a stupid hairstyle change, do you? ;)
Ugh. I like Maya a LOT and I respect her. But if that's her haircut, we're fucking with the lights off or a bag on one of our heads.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Do we still get a Quinn sex scene?

Also Riona/Gina together? Are you sure it's only MC and not every other male at B&R? Because combined Riona/Gina must have sucked off most of those guys already.
You can visit her in the hospital, and Fuck her, while she is in Coma (y)

lots of thing changed. The branching don't exist anymore. It's only Massive Dik MC, now. some may not like it but, Josy end up as the main girl, and most of the other girls are Free for all, for the Dik Brotherhood, .Jamie and Leon, openly admitted their relationship, but they still participate in the orgy scene, wiht KRJ and Sally.

I don't want to spoil every surprise you have to play it. The Tybalt x Jade scene, however, well I normally not into this stuff,but that was funny and Rude for a prank from Sage and MC :devilish:(y)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You can visit her in the hospital, and Fuck her, while she is in Coma (y)

lots of thing changed. The branching don't exist anymore. It's only Massive Dik MC, now. some may not like it but, Josy end up as the main girl, and most of the other girls are Free for all, for the Dik Brotherhood, .Jamie and Leon, openly admitted their relationship, but they still participate in the orgy scene, wiht KRJ and Sally.

I don't want to spoil every surprise you have to play it. The Tybalt x Jade scene, however, well I normally not into this stuff,but that was funny and Rude for a prank from Sage and MC :devilish:(y)
Massive DIK with Josy as a cuckqueen? I can go for that.

And coma sex sounds excellent, I'm glad Pinkcakes is branching out and not sticking with boring, vanilla fetishes.

• Yay, new update!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Massive DIK with Josy as a cuckqueen? I can go for that.

And coma sex sounds excellent, I'm glad Pinkcakes is branching out and not sticking with boring, vanilla fetishes.
Josy only Fucks with other girls, although she does that when MC is not around, But He allows it. (y)

other than that Yeah , there are some real shit there. Dude That Priscilla girl, that Burke talked about, is MC's mother. She faked her own death:eek:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy only Fucks with other girls, although she does that when MC is not around, But He allows it. (y)

other than that Yeah , there are some real shit there. Dude That Priscilla girl, that Burke talked about, is MC's mother. She faked her own death:eek:
Wuss! Josy fucks other girls only with MC because wants to show off her guy, she teases other girls and gets them horny AF then leaves them hanging because knows she a big dick waiting for her. :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

That wouldn't make any sense in a reality based world. But considering this is a DPC project, that actually sounds like something he'd try to pull off. So you could be onto something, that might actually be a thing. Could you imagine what Neil would say? Let alone, Douchus Bagus (that's my MC!)?
:unsure:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

I've been saying Lynette is alive for how long? Got to be about 2 years now.

It's great to have it confirmed by your time traveling.

• Yay, new update!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wuss! Josy fucks other girls only with MC because wants to show off her guy, she teases other girls and gets them horny AF then leaves them hanging because knows she a big dick waiting for her. :devilish: :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Dude, I played episode 11 Beta not you, be grateful that I even Share these spoiler. I'm risking my Beta access here, by spoiling these things, dpc is even more of sensitive in 2024:rolleyes:
be grateful:cautious::mad:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Sure Steve :Kappa: :ROFLMAO: But my information comes right from Josy mouth
The only thing that comes out Josy' s mouth is my MC 's sperm, , what she can't swallow, during the scene When she is on her knees, Sucking him, with butt plug in her ass, while MC talk to Tommy about some Drug Bussines things, and Josy burst at laugh when MC insult tommy, and she spit all the sperm.

The bonus Dik affinity scene, MC ' pushed her down to all fours, slap her ass, and order her to lick it all up from the floor. What she eagerly does.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The only thing that comes out Josy' s mouth is my MC 's sperm, , what she can't swallow, during the scene When she is on her knees, Sucking him, with butt plug in her ass, while MC talk to Tommy about some Drug Bussines things, and Josy burst at laugh when MC insult tommy, and she spit all the sperm.

The bonus Dik affinity scene, MC ' pushed her down to all fours, slap her ass, and order her to lick it all up from the floor. What she eagerly does.
Sounds like someone hit the drugs early, you should know by now Josy is a dom who wants to be fuck harder and harder. Enjoy your drug induce dreams while I have the real thing. If I where you I get check for STD's there no telling what your sleeping with :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
"I plan to announce a release date this month" 12 month long development cycle here we come :LOL:...:)...:(...:cry:...
Back then I optimistically said it would take at least 9 months (release in September), at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it makes it into November. Maybe even further!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes