Aug 29, 2023
Fuck you, Maya!!!! Fuck you!!!!!
Maya.jpg

Agreed, Maya is depressed a lot, and therefore depressing. I want her drama resolved, and hopefully it will in the next episode.

But Maya’s happy to fuck the MC at the preps’ party, even though she can barely take his cock and doesn’t cum. Happy to ignore a bad movie by fucking the MC, and at that time she does cum. Happy to fuck him in the hot tub, happy to fuck him in their classroom, happy to fuck him behind the greenscreen, happy to have a horny threeway with him and Josy. She’s the only girl who regularly remembers sex is supposed to be fun.

Josy somewhat does too; namely when she fucks in the gym bathroom. But sex with her is more about making love. I’m not knocking lovemaking, but there’s no reason at all it can’t still be fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bloodyasura

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I once said a long time ago that he is one of my most despised characters. He terrorizes his own daughter, asserts his ego through controlling Maya's life, uses psychological violence and blackmail, forbidding her to be with her loved one because of his medieval prejudices. Typical religious redneck (and no, Patrick is not a caricature of conservative religious people, I know stories like that IRL). He is a disgusting person and from his emotions you can see how he enjoys power over Maya. “I wish best for my girl” sounds like sarcastic mockery.
I'm not entirely sure that DPC is familiar with banking law in America, but we'll leave that out - in the game's universe, he's clearly using this loan fraud for blackmail, which could attract the attention of the law. Considering that Jill is going to help with a lawyer, things could take an interesting turn - I'm not sure what Patrick doing is legal.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I once said a long time ago that he is one of my most despised characters. He terrorizes his own daughter, asserts his ego through controlling Maya's life, uses psychological violence and blackmail, forbidding her to be with her loved one because of his medieval prejudices. Typical religious redneck (and no, Patrick is not a caricature of conservative religious people, I know stories like that IRL). He is a disgusting person and from his emotions you can see how he enjoys power over Maya. “I wish best for my girl” sounds like sarcastic mockery.
I'm not entirely sure that DPC is familiar with banking law in America, but we'll leave that out - in the game's universe, he's clearly using this loan fraud for blackmail, which could attract the attention of the law. Considering that Jill is going to help with a lawyer, things could take an interesting turn - I'm not sure what Patrick doing is legal.
I agree he is an arsehole
I want to take Maya & josy far away from that bastard
I will never forgive him for the pain he has inflicted on Maya

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Well, maybe you're right.
But, most likely, he could get off with a fine.
I don't think he's facing jail time.

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
...Maya sucks , i rot for her father!! wooo Wooooo

Reactions: Igor_Bielobereg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree he is an arsehole
I want to take Maya & josy far away from that bastard
I will never forgive him for the pain he has inflicted on Maya
Take away? Running is a so-so option. It’s better to buy drugs from Quinn and plant them in Patrick’s office during a visit to Maya as her “official boyfriend.” Then make an anonymous call to the cops. :LOL:
But MC has only one brain cell for thinking, the second for boner.

Well, maybe you're right.
But, most likely, he could get off with a fine.
I don't think he's facing jail time.
It will depend on the decisions made I think, from the experience of AL - DIK will get a lot of endings.

Dofus 4 life

Oct 18, 2023
You mean you want gay route MC/Patrick?:KappaPride: OK. We are open-minded people here, nobody judge you for this.:p
Nah but for real, what the fuck man.. you can't have jossy without having to stay in a open relationships with her and maya. i hate that ... or maybe i did something wrong and the choice to date jossy didn t appear for some reason, but i get the feel that i can t date only jossy...well i can ignore maya while i do only have scenes with jossy, but that chik is in the damn way of my happines in BADIK

Reactions: bloodyasura

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nah but for real, what the fuck man.. you can't have jossy without having to stay in a open relationships with her and maya. i hate that ... or maybe i did something wrong and the choice to date jossy didn t appear for some reason, but i get the feel that i can t date only jossy...well i can ignore maya while i do only have scenes with jossy, but that chik is in the damn way of my happines in BADIK
Josy, maybe?
Oh, these problems with the Throuple, it’s good that my main paths are safe Sage route, Zoey and Others.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I pretty sure november is a no go.

The animations will only finish rendering around 13-15/11. That would leave less than 2 weeks for beta testing.

Also, DPC said that testing will take a while due to the new minigames and the sheer size of the update.

Finally, when was the last good surprise we got in this dev cycle? It was bad news after bad news.

And all this talk about starting ep11 earlier wont give me hope this time, since it cleary did shit for ep10.

I can only hope the update will release in 2024.
I think 2024 is extremely unlikely. Things would have to go very wrong for that.

If the animations take 10 - 12 days that is essentially 13th - 15th for beta testing. If the beta testing goes well, then I think the 24th is possible with a release date announced 17th.

Given that he has essentially already spent a month+ doing is own polish I’d imagine the game is already in decent shape.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think 2024 is extremely unlikely. Things would have to go very wrong for that.

If the animations take 10 - 12 days that is essentially 13th - 15th for beta testing. If the beta testing goes well, then I think the 24th is possible with a release date announced 17th.

Given that he has essentially already spent a month+ doing is own polish I’d imagine the game is already in decent shape.
Let's be honest here: It really doesn't matter anymore, if the update takes 12 months or 11 months and 2 weeks at this point.

I also question, how he wants to finish it. How many episodes are supposed to be planned? 16? So with one update per year (which already seems to be optimistic since they become bigger and bigger and take longer and longer to make), we would end-up at around 2030. At that point humanity will either obliterated itself or we will have tons of VNs with AI generated art and voiceover and BaD will likely look like crap in comparison. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes