allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I know I'm really happy to hear this news!

It's amazing how much time and effort DPC is putting into this game!

The game will have so much inherent detail from the 60 frames per second animations that I'm confident you'll all forget about the wait.
Not gonna lie, I thought you were being serious for a second there. Perfectly crafted. I can tell you've seen many comments like that before.

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
I'm actually kinda caught off guard by this. I've gotten so used to NOT playing BADIK that I kept thinking that the update was still pretty far away. I haven't even finished my last play throughs for Ep 9 yet. I could make time to catch up but I honestly don't have the mind to play that shit again lol. It's 50/50 whether I'll even play Ep 10 right when it comes out. On one hand, it might actually be pretty damn good and it'll give me the motivation to finish the other runs. On the other, I'm already feeling underwhelmed and unethusiastic. :ROFLMAO:

I can feel it. Slowly but surely I'm winning against my attachment towards VNs. Soon I'll probably even be touching grass!

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

The updated ETA on the animations in the render queue is 10-12 days. I am confident that beta testing can start within two weeks.

As usual, I can set a release date when testers have played, and I've gotten a feel of the remaining workload with bug fixing for the episode. The checklist they must work with for episode 10 is bigger than usual because of the new features. And more text means more proofreading, too.

I plan to announce a release date this month.

In addition to playing more runs, I added bios to the episode and touched up some details with tutorials and gallery replays. I ensured the in-game phone was enabled/disabled in the correct spots.

Furthermore, I've laid out an early plan for episode 11 development and started writing scenes. And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.

Thanks for your patience; the wait is always extra hard when it's getting close.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr PinkCake
Ha! For a second there I thought he was going to give a really big Christmas surprise by giving us episode 10 AND 11 together. Read it too fast and got my hopes up too quickly there. Just for that I will NOT have a nice weekend thank you very much :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No need, as long as you're Neutral when you have the ep 4 talk about whether to be friends or something more then you're in the throuple, after that status/affinity don't matter and you can go full DIK if you want.
It's probably going to backfire for the mc in the future tho
If it does it would be kind of funny lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I
Only with Maya, Josy seems to like DIK Fuckface as much as she likes CHICK Fuckface. And if Fuckface saves Maya from her tuition hell and she dumps him because he's a DIK then she's a bitch.
I wonder if the throuple will only survive on the neutral affinity?
I'm a bit worried because my mc is a massive chick

I have the same worry about my Sage playthrough
I hope she doesn't end up dumping me because of that

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I

I wonder if the throuple will only survive on the neutral affinity?
I'm a bit worried because my mc is a massive chick

I have the same worry about my Sage playthrough
I hope she doesn't end up dumping me because of that
For Sage and Bella, I have both a DIK and chick save. I only have a chick save for the throuple path, might need to get a neutral one going for them. I doubt it matters what affinity you are for the throuple path, but I could see it mattering for the solo Maya path. To be honest though, with how head over heels Josy still seems to be with the MC even when not on the throuple path, I doubt it matters what affinity you have when it comes to Josy. I think she'll love the MC no matter what affinity you are.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For Sage and Bella, I have both a DIK and chick save. I only have a chick save for the throuple path, might need to get a neutral one going for them. I doubt it matters what affinity you are for the throuple path, but I could see it mattering for the solo Maya path. To be honest though, with how head over heels Josy still seems to be with the MC even when not on the throuple path, I doubt it matters what affinity you have when it comes to Josy. I think she'll love the MC no matter what affinity you are.
Part of me would laugh
And part of me would cry
If the chosen LI dumps the mc because he isn't a certain affinity late in the game
Maybe in the final episode

I hope that doesn't happen tho
It's what I have been worried about since the beginning.

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
And I've started planning for the episode 10 release by preparing banners and art I want to post. My work currently consists of a mix of random but important things like this.
That's probably a typo.
He was talking about episode 11 in that paragraph. It will be funny that if a preview for episode 11 comes out this week or next week, even though episode 10 hasn't come out yet.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Are the ages of the LIs known? If yes, which ones?
Maya:18-19.college Freshman/first year.

Josy:18-19.college freshman/first year.

Jill:20-21.college junior/third year.she says this when meeting Josy.

Sage:21-22.college senior/fourth year.she expresses this a few times to mc at least by episode 6 and i think heather mentions it in episode 5.she was also already president of the HOT's during the DIK founding flashback in episode 5 which takes place two years ago and she'd need to have not been a freshman for that.

Bella:35-36.she mentions that her first year in college was 17 years ago during the OMG conversation.17+18 or 19=35-36.that's like the absolute bottom age where she could legitimately feel like she is old enough to be mc' mother as she mentions in her own thoughts in episode 6.

Reactions: vneotpolemus
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes