bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
She's not a god.

You're making this hard for me to keep Rio safe. Guess I'll have to get Rio transferred to Stanford.
Dude, I have nothing against Rio. :) I like Rio, too, but you attacked Quinn first.:cool:
Why don’t we work together? Get them both into witness protection?:WeSmart::KEK:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
is an image that surely refers to the "others" path. so the answer is why not? she meets him and asks him to take a picture with his jacket, just to mark the territory
My question was not meant as a "HOW DARE SHE?!" and more as a "what will be the context of that scene". :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My question was not meant as a "HOW DARE SHE?!" and more as a "what will be the context of that scene". :LOL:
there is a preview where you see Lily talking to Maya and Josy right in the classroom, likely to be a scene that has different paths depending on the run

already once Lily asked MC to take a picture, that time for the scavenger hunt I think, so it's not like they need much of an occasion, they meet in the classroom, she takes his jacket and takes a selfie.

MC in the run others has no particular reason not to have Lily take the picture (jealousy is always possible, but still a less dangerous situation than others)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Stupid question maybe...is there an approach/walkthrough that gets you all the scenes (not counting using the mod to see the gallery)?
Nope just do a Chick playthrough and a DIK playthrough following the guide for the right choices if you need it. Up until Chapter 8 you can get every scene in the game from your respective path you are following. There is a gallery unlocker here if you cba doing that

Reactions: legarius369

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
already once Lily asked MC to take a picture, that time for the scavenger hunt I think, so it's not like they need much of an occasion, they meet in the classroom, she takes his jacket and takes a selfie.
"Show me your colors and I'll show you mine. Orange and black is where it's at. "

If she really used this hashtag, I don't think we need to speculate, it's clear.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Not sure "#DIKGIRL" as that fortunate of a hashtag though... :WutFace:
To be honest, that's how I understood it the first time I saw the post, I looked at the photo for a long time believing it was a joke, I still have doubts whether it's real. :ROFLMAO:
That's why I mentioned "If she really used this hashtag".

• Haha
Reactions: Takkatakka

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I have a few doubts about this render of Lily.
He improved the render using neural network. Lily looks too unnatural. The render is too blurry, there is no feel for the texture of the models. Not too long ago they added neural net to photoshop and now many artists are improving renders with neural net.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes