Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

Considering she's wearing a DIK jacket, she's definitely DIKGIRL.
I thought this was fan art at first, Josy and Maya got new hair styles now Lily is every girl going to get a new look, maybe Jill will look good for the first time in years :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I thought this was fan art at first, Josy and Maya got new hair styles now Lily is every girl going to get a new look, maybe Jill will look good for the first time in years :ROFLMAO:
Not sure a new hairstyle will fix Jill's smile. :ROFLMAO:

Also be careful what you wish for, Maya looks like she's aged 20 years in one update with that hairstyle. If DPC updates Jill and because of the complaints about her looks tries three times as hard to improve her like he improved Maya she'll look like Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
wepik-aesthetic-ice-breaker-bingo-card-20231109141425Ekuz.png

Sage meets Mona: Too early, it's for the end of the game given what it will trigger.

Riona leaves Quinn: It's already started, and Quinn is going to react badly.

Josy & Maya spat (split): Yes, or just the next episode. If there is going to be a solo route for one or the other, it shouldn't take too long.

Fight with Vinnie: This is the final boss of the game for the drug/DIK problems arc, so not right away.

cliffhanger ending: Always...

new blackmail: Quinn not happy with Rio who distances herself, and finds a way to hold her back.
Or someone with bad intentions who would learn about the MC and Bella, or the MC with M/J.

MC meets Buddy: Too early for the drug part of the story, he's one of the potential end bosses like Vinnie. I can't imagine for a second Quinn introducing her boyfriend to her family...

Patricks comes again: I think Thanksgiving is a family holiday, so chances are he wants to see his daughter and son so we'll definitely see him. If DPC has the good idea to put an end to the blackmail story, we will see it one last time.

find out about James: It's not a major story arc, so given how the relationship has evolved, it's the kind of question a guy will quickly bring up with his girlfriend. In addition, depending on the nature of the revelation, it could have follow up or sequels, so I think yes, we will finally know.

first cheating: I no longer have episode 9 perfectly in mind but I seem to remember certain things (the hand on Bianca's ass in Jill's route ?). This will eventually come to fruition at one point or another...

Priscilla is Quinn: I have to replay episode 9, I don't even know what we're talking about anymore...

new girl: no, too late for that. We already have enough side chicks.

Sage prologue: DPC is not going to tell us about her relationship (at the beginning) with Chad, because it will disturb some fragile people, and apart from that I don't really see what to tell about her. Apart from something comic-oriented about her childhood with Tybalt, Daddy Burke, and MILF Burke.

Tybalt revenge: He's a harmless buffoon, so other than something meant to make a fool of him, there won't be anything.

Burek threats: It's for the end game, so continue to plan the threat in the background, but nothing direct at the moment. Unless he uses Maya since he knows she's in trouble, and that the MC is close to her (in case he saw the video).

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Not sure a new hairstyle will fix Jill's smile. :ROFLMAO:

Also be careful what you wish for, Maya looks like she's aged 20 years in one update with that hairstyle. If DPC updates Jill and because of the complaints about her looks tries three times as hard to improve her like he improved Maya she'll look like Lydia!
Honestly I like Maya's new look its way better then the old

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Priscilla is Quinn: I have to replay episode 9, I don't even know what we're talking about anymore...
after meeting with Maya, Burke immediately makes a phone call to this Priscilla who as a name is completely new

Sage prologue: DPC is not going to tell us about her relationship (at the beginning) with Chad, because it will disturb some fragile people, and apart from that I don't really see what to tell about her. Apart from something comic-oriented about her childhood with Tybalt, Daddy Burke, and MILF Burke.
Sage, having just solved the mystery of her adoptive family, immediately raised the mystery of her biological mother.

the flashback could be about this, or at any rate about Sage's pre-adoption phase.

It would be a very dramatic moment, but because of both the scarcity of models and the subject matter, it is always a risk to do scenes with children/adolescents

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
There is probably 3 ways to start playing depending on choices in ep9. HOT house
I wonder, could there be a HOT's walk of shame? Hmm :unsure:
And I'm expectant at what will happen if you hang out with Quinn; MC is supposed to get out of her room for the backdoor and I think someone's going to see him, most probably Heather or Rio, but I wanna know how it will impact Quinn's relationship once the HOT's get to know she let some guy sleep next to her, I mean they all know she has a crush for MC but most don't know where their relationship is right now.

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I believe it would be public sex, because she becomes super wet when thinking about it
But of course it wouldn’t be Maya/Josy variant at night in the woods

Also I’m very surprised about Zoey. She looks really like a saint. I thought she would prefer some extreme stuff after her “training “ in Cali :cautious:
WTF???:WaitWhat: Sage was both anal and public sex. Anal was in her room, and public sex was in someone’s yard, and if I’m not very wrong, it was twice.:unsure:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes